U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2020, 11:37 AM

61 posts, read 13,530 times

Advertisements

Looks like someone already caught this happened in Forest Hills
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2020, 11:39 AM

5,016 posts, read 3,553,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteOak2013 View Post
Looks like someone already caught this happened in Forest Hills
no problem.

Old 10-15-2020, 11:44 AM

61 posts, read 13,530 times
My ears perk up on news of the old neighborhoods good or bad. Always interesting to read opinions on here!

Old 10-15-2020, 02:18 PM

2,648 posts, read 1,961,161 times
https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/13/us/gi..._blogfooterold

Old 10-15-2020, 02:24 PM
gg

21,738 posts, read 20,674,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpipkins2 View Post
You know cnn loves a race story. So some crazy lady uses a racial slur and the nation goes nuts. We are truly the weakest humans on earth. Seriously this could be a comedy show. Wow. Bunch of babies.

Old 10-15-2020, 02:47 PM

2,648 posts, read 1,961,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
You know cnn loves a race story. So some crazy lady uses a racial slur and the nation goes nuts. We are truly the weakest humans on earth. Seriously this could be a comedy show. Wow. Bunch of babies.
FOX? Victim shaming? What does the coverage or slur have to do with the woman? I met her personally at a fellow posters home. We all had good conversation and lots of fun except Mrs. Fetterman and I had severe allergic reactions to the house cate. She is a beautiful person inside and out. Why attack her for being attacked? I do not get any of your logic. She is a lady for God's sake.

Old 10-15-2020, 02:51 PM

14,798 posts, read 7,447,353 times
Quote:
They definitely love martyrs, and they are often a comedy show. Quite entertaining.

Old 10-16-2020, 12:32 AM

138 posts, read 42,775 times
The woman who accosted Mrs. Fetterman is clearly mentally ill. This is probably why the Fettermans are declining to press charges against her, and why this story is probably going to disappear from the headlines very soon. The woman was probably questioned by police, at which point it was revealed that she suffered from (and is being treated for) some sort of mental illness. When the Fettermans learned of this, they shifted immediately into damage control mode.

Old 10-17-2020, 04:36 PM
gg

21,738 posts, read 20,674,086 times
Back to the normal people that live in reality, unlike the Fetterman national news viral story. lol

https://www.wpxi.com/news/top-storie...PEVVFOV5BOCFY/

Old 10-17-2020, 05:33 PM

2,122 posts, read 1,225,254 times
Quote:
Back to the normal people that live in reality, unlike the Fetterman national news viral story. lol

https://www.wpxi.com/news/top-storie...PEVVFOV5BOCFY/
What happened in the article that gg posted was a local person was walking in the park, was called the n-word (same slur used against Gisele), recorded it on his cell phone (as did Gisele) and then reported it to the police. However, the police told him there's nothing they can do about it.

Who called it? Oh thats right. This guy did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyovan4 View Post
However, I dislike the media fawning over her. If this had happened to a regular person, there's no way that it would make the news. I also don't like her hypocrisy of using her celebrity and her husband's political power when it suits her, but then hiding behind the facade of 'I'm not just a political spouse, nor am I a politician. I'm Saint Gisele and I just preach love and I should never be questioned' when it likewise suits her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyovan4 View Post
The State Police got involved because of a few bad words? Seriously? And they got an id within 3 days? If you can't see this as a result of Gisele's privileged position and her political connection than you're willfully blind.
Meanwhile, it takes longer for murderers and rioters to be identified. Where should the state police's resources really be invested??

If this happened to you or me, a report would be filed with the municipal police department and that would be the end of it. Nothing more would come of it. Yet when this happens to the wife of a powerful politician, who just wants to pretend that she's just one of the common people and she has so much love for the downtrodden, the State Police get involved and figure out 'who done it' within a matter of days. Yeah... equal protection of the laws.
Shes an entitled hypocrite and local media canonizes her.
Welcome to life under liberalism. All comrades are equal, but some comrades are more equal than others.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh