Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 12:20 PM

2,043 posts, read 5,053,366 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by COPANUT View Post
If you've seen the interview with the mother and grandmother it does not paint a pretty picture. I believe one of them accused the cops of stealing her purse while in the house. This kid was a whack job just waiting to explode, too bad he couldn't just kill himself.
I saw that. It was that great-aunt, again. She seems like she is a trip! She said the detectives took her wallet with her credit cards and everything in it. She was LIVID on the news yesterday.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2009, 01:36 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,049,575 times
I found the article.

The police are pursuing possible criminal conspiracy charges against the mother because she saw him gear up with his weapons.

Pittsburgh Police Shooting Suspect Under Suicide Watch In Allegheny County Jail, Sources Say - kdka.com (http://kdka.com/local/Richard.Poplawski.jail.2.977942.html - broken link)

Old 04-07-2009, 05:05 PM

2,193 posts, read 5,803,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesomo.2000 View Post
You lost your job. So what? Yeah its a recession, you collect unemployment, you buckle up for a little while, eat tuna fish and toast, and have patience. You don't take other people's lives so you feel powerful. That is what Whisky is for. Get drunk and tell off the person who fired you. Don't kill innocent people you don't know. I am glad this guy didn't kill himself like all the other cowards that go on shooting sprees do. Now he can suffer the long agony of life on Death row.
Hear, hear!

Old 04-07-2009, 06:11 PM

70 posts, read 511,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
I found the article.

The police are pursuing possible criminal conspiracy charges against the mother because she saw him gear up with his weapons.

Pittsburgh Police Shooting Suspect Under Suicide Watch In Allegheny County Jail, Sources Say - kdka.com (http://kdka.com/local/Richard.Poplawski.jail.2.977942.html - broken link)
What a turd. I am continually surprised and disgusted each time more information is released.

I watched a/the video of the grandmother yelling at the detective about the stolen wallet, then gunning it down the street and through a stop sign. She and the mother sure have some audacity with the things they've been saying and the accusations they've been making.

Old 04-07-2009, 06:47 PM

374 posts, read 1,285,245 times
The whole family sounds like whack job. One of my co workers brothers is a state trooper and had to guard this idiot and she told me the things the paper quoted are accurate about him. While being worked on he began to holler at the two guards, that was guarding his room. One which was black cop and the other a white cop. " I wish I killed more n word cops". It was so bad they had to remove the Black cop to avoid the moron's tongue lashing. I hope they through the whole family in jail. Why? Because the apple does not fall to far from it's tree. I refuse to by into their sob stories.

Old 04-07-2009, 07:40 PM

3,164 posts, read 6,703,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.davon24 View Post
The whole family sounds like whack job.
Yes indeed, apparently police in Natrona Heights were called to the home where his mother is staying for a domestic incident this evening.

Old 04-07-2009, 07:56 PM

2,043 posts, read 5,053,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottrpriester View Post
Yes indeed, apparently police in Natrona Heights were called to the home where his mother is staying for a domestic incident this evening.
Wow! Lemme get ready to turn it on the 10 o'clock news!

Old 04-07-2009, 08:40 PM

This is all unbelievable to me.

Here's a brief article about the domestic disturbance in Natrona Heights:

Bench Warrant Issued For Mother Of Stanton Heights Shooting Suspect - kdka.com (http://kdka.com/local/fallenheroes/Margaret.Poplawski.warrant.2.979126.html - broken link)

It seems domestic disturbances happen wherever the mother goes.

Can anyone say common denominator?

It also mentions that the police could serve a warrant against the mother for an outstanding fine from spitting on the ex-girlfriend's face.

Old 04-08-2009, 05:06 AM

3,164 posts, read 6,703,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
This is all unbelievable to me.

Here's a brief article about the domestic disturbance in Natrona Heights:

Bench Warrant Issued For Mother Of Stanton Heights Shooting Suspect - kdka.com (http://kdka.com/local/fallenheroes/Margaret.Poplawski.warrant.2.979126.html - broken link)

It seems domestic disturbances happen wherever the mother goes.

Can anyone say common denominator?

It also mentions that the police could serve a warrant against the mother for an outstanding fine from spitting on the ex-girlfriend's face.
Actually there already is a warrant out.

Old 04-08-2009, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottrpriester View Post
Actually there already is a warrant out.
I said "could serve." The warrant is a few years old.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh