U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 01:28 AM

213 posts, read 389,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Steeler View Post
Come with knowledge.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Steeler View Post
steeler obsession ends in pittsburgh. outside of pitt, nobody thinks big ben is god, or even a decent quarterback.
Yes, this confirms that you never leave your house, and that you have an incredibly self-righteous personality. You tell someone to "come with knowledge", yet you do not take your own "advice".

You have absolutely no idea how popular the Steelers are. Steeler obsession doesn't end in Pittsburgh, it BEGINS in Pittsburgh!

I live here in SoCal. There are, of course, sports bars here. On game day, many of these places become STEELERS BARS. These places get decorated with Steelers banners, signs, etc. Most people get dressed in Steelers colors, if not the actual jerseys. They have Iron City Beer!!. (say what you wish about the beer, just saying that it takes a real fan to import beer to Southern California to promote a team that is 2400 miles away.) These places exist all over the nation, not just here in Southern California.

I bring you knowledge.

Old 09-25-2009, 02:57 AM
Yac

4,244 posts, read 3,515,699 times
I wasn't sure at first whether the OP was a troll, I gave him the benefit of doubt. But, since then it has become obvious. I'm closing this thread as it serves no real purpose, being based on a trolls rant.
Thread closed.
Yac.

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh