Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2010, 10:21 AM

328 posts, read 196,014 times

Advertisements

Does it hurt hitting your self in the head that much? Ya never know might knock some of the crust loose.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2010, 10:24 AM

20,054 posts, read 18,277,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
have fun bashing jews and israel.
There's your problem right there, equating one with the other. Seriously though, when is your buddy Al Sharpton getting his race card back?

Old 06-09-2010, 10:25 AM

The USS Stark was attacked by Iraq which at the time was at war with Iran. Iraq was also being ruled by Saddam Hussein who if you can remove your lips real quick was never an ally of the United States, Israel on the other hand has been a supposed ally since its inception. Yet they attacked our ship and nothing was done about it.We just give them more money and weapons in their pursuit of genocide of the palestinian people.

Old 06-09-2010, 10:26 AM

Quote:
my iq is dropping by even wasting my time with such dimwitted people. have fun bashing jews and israel. you'll still be unemployed.
I will you can leave the thread at any time. Why don't you move to Israel since you seem to think its such a great place to live.

Old 06-09-2010, 10:28 AM

398 posts, read 818,728 times
Give up the Ghost, GLR. Pay attention to the news. If it was illegal for Israel to board those ships in the flotilla, they would be punished internationally. There were 6 ships. Five ships were boarded peacefully and successfully. The sixth ship responded with attacks on the Israel soldiers as they boarded the ship. After the soldiers were attacked, their support force responded in kind. The flotilla was to put pressure on Israel for their blockade. The Rachel Corrie went there to do the exact same thing, but was smart enough to not attack. No incident resulted. The supplies on the flotilla ships sit in Israel rotting, because Gaza has stated that they do not want the aid unless it is brought in by ship. Now, if they really needed the aid, and it wasn't an attempt ot break the blockade, why are the supplies refused by Gaza?

Old 06-09-2010, 10:28 AM

5,412 posts, read 4,238,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLRGHOST View Post
I will you can leave the thread at any time. Why don't you move to Israel since you seem to think its such a great place to live.
When have I ever mentioned how Israel is a nice or not night to live? I have been talking about the rights israel has.

Why don't you just come out and admit, that with me, goes all the other jews to israel, so that your buddies in iran can nuke it.

You antisemites, pathetic.

Old 06-09-2010, 10:31 AM

Quote:
The USS Stark was attacked by Iraq which at the time was at war with Iran. Iraq was also being ruled by Saddam Hussein who if you can remove your lips real quick was never an ally of the United States, Israel on the other hand has been a supposed ally since its inception. Yet they attacked our ship and nothing was done about it.We just give them more money and weapons in their pursuit of genocide of the palestinian people.
OMG, wow . The US and Iraq were allied in the 1980s. We supplied them with weapons because we wanted them to win against Iran.

Iraq attacked the Stark, killed 37 US Sailors, Iraq apologized, the US accepted apology, and it went away. But Iraq isn't Jews, so antisemites like you don't obsess over the USS Stark, yet you do over the Liberty.

And BTW, the US and Israel didn't develop very close ties until around the 1973 war. Israel's main supplied of arms in the 1967 war was France.

I won't try confusing you with facts in the future though.

Old 06-09-2010, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badland wonder View Post
Give up the Ghost, GLR. Pay attention to the news. If it was illegal for Israel to board those ships in the flotilla, they would be punished internationally. There were 6 ships. Five ships were boarded peacefully and successfully. The sixth ship responded with attacks on the Israel soldiers as they boarded the ship. After the soldiers were attacked, their support force responded in kind. The flotilla was to put pressure on Israel for their blockade. The Rachel Corrie went there to do the exact same thing, but was smart enough to not attack. No incident resulted. The supplies on the flotilla ships sit in Israel rotting, because Gaza has stated that they do not want the aid unless it is brought in by ship. Now, if they really needed the aid, and it wasn't an attempt ot break the blockade, why are the supplies refused by Gaza?
They attacked 6 ships so what if only one fought back. I would fight back as well if someone was attacking me. Also no they would not be punished at all. Lord forbid someone actually stand up to Israel. The instant you do you are an anti semite and a hater and a racist. Their time is coming though. You can only win so long when you are surrounded by the people who hate you the most and whose life you have made a living pure hell for the past 60 years.

Old 06-09-2010, 10:33 AM

7,871 posts, read 10,127,642 times
Quote:
Don't try logic, reason, and facts on an antisemite. All they can think about is how much they hate Jews.
Well I disagee with just about everything you post, and I LIKE jews.

So how do you explain this?

Old 06-09-2010, 10:35 AM

Quote:
They attacked 6 ships so what if only one fought back. I would fight back as well if someone was attacking me. Also no they would not be punished at all. Lord forbid someone actually stand up to Israel. The instant you do you are an anti semite and a hater and a racist. Their time is coming though. You can only win so long when you are surrounded by the people who hate you the most and whose life you have made a living pure hell for the past 60 years.
what is your definition of "attack"?

Question for all antisemites here, why didn't Egypt and Jordan give Gaza or the WB independence between 1948-1967 when they occupied the territories?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies