Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2010, 01:56 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLRGHOST View Post
The youth minister advocates the killings of whites in S.A he made a song called kill the boer kill the farmer. So the government is directly involved and responsible for not stopping it. No one including the U.S cares what is going on its happening against white people they don't care.
Uh, link?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2010, 01:56 PM

328 posts, read 196,073 times
Lol they won't miss us either way. I played soccer as a kid but I much rather play football.

Old 06-12-2010, 01:57 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,147,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymie View Post
I looked into this , I didn't know . I'm not shocked . Africa is a mad house.
Oh, c'mon! crap is happening all over the world......let's boycott everything!!!!!!!

Old 06-12-2010, 01:58 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,018,265 times
Quote:
The youth minister advocates the killings of whites in S.A he made a song called kill the boer kill the farmer. So the government is directly involved and responsible for not stopping it. No one including the U.S cares what is going on its happening against white people they don't care.

doesn't seem to be a dep't of youth in the so african government that I can find, nor a "minister of youth" does he work for the government?

Old 06-12-2010, 01:58 PM

328 posts, read 196,073 times
South African youth leader Julius Malema compares himself to Robert Mugabe | Mail Online

Oh that's great he is gonna be the next president of S.A

Old 06-12-2010, 02:00 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,193,381 times
Quote:
I feel sorry for you for taking that song at face value, it has great beat btw.
"Kill the farmer" means death to apartheid...

Last edited by meson; 06-12-2010 at 02:13 PM..

Old 06-12-2010, 02:05 PM

3,857 posts, read 6,957,099 times
It seems the gov't is against him - but his popularity makes him dangerous and hard to control.

Julius Malema, who was disciplined by President Jacob Zuma for being 'out of control' by repeatedly singing anti-white songs and embarrassing the African National Congress,

His latest outburst will further unsettle those who fear his growing influence and popularity within the all powerful ANC.
In an interview with the BBC, he refused to admit he had done anything wrong, and brushed aside the measures taken against him.
In a clear reference to in-fighting in the ruling party, he said he felt let down by those he had relied on.

Mr Malema is loathed by South Africa’s white population, who call him 'Kiddie Amin' in reference to Uganda’s former ruthless dicatator Idi Amin.

Old 06-12-2010, 02:10 PM

1,062 posts, read 1,127,706 times
Quote:
It's probably considered racist Jaymie.Don't want to hurt anyone's liberal feelings.
I know we're a downright mean country but no team seem to have the flag on the uniform .

Old 06-12-2010, 02:12 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
Quote:
As usual, the reality is far different from the CD hype, even considering the source, the Daily Mail (similar to the Washington Times).

Julius Malema, who was disciplined by President Jacob Zuma for being 'out of control' by repeatedly singing anti-white songs and embarrassing the African National Congress, sought to defend his behaviour after being ordered to attend anger management classes and carry out community service.
In typically defiant tone, Mr Malema praised the eviction in Zimbabwe of almost 5,000 white farmers from their land in the last decade, although with a qualification that the policy ' was very good except the violent part of it'.

Read more: South African youth leader Julius Malema compares himself to Robert Mugabe | Mail Online

Old 06-12-2010, 02:13 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,018,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymie View Post
I know we're a downright mean country but no team seem to have the flag on the uniform .
USA World Cup 2010 Home Jersey: Leaked Photo | Major League Soccer Talk

Designed and manufactured by Nike, the new design features a white shirt with a prominent diagonal line across the front of the shirt, which is a tribute to the 1950 US World Cup squad who famously defeated England 1-0 in one of the greatest shocks in world football.
The US World Cup uniform for the 2010 World Cup features accompanying white shorts and white socks. In the above photograph, you can see the design feature. To me, it’s simple but elegant.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies