Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2010, 06:51 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,845,032 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
I can see that happening.

Makes you wonder what he's so afraid of, what's going on in his life, to overreact like that. He already seemed pissed, just when they said "Hi, Congressman" he snarled at them. Walking along with his head down, scowling.... yeesh.
It should be happening because if that were you and I we would be facing charges.

He was defensive from the start but that isnt an excuse.

Further more where does he get that he has a right to know that students name?

Old 06-14-2010, 06:54 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,151,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
It should be happening because if that were you and I we would be facing charges.

He was defensive from the start but that isnt an excuse.

Further more where does he get that he has a right to know that students name?
Um, I didnt say it was an excuse, at all.

I edited my post since you quoted it: "Makes you wonder what he was expecting, what's going on in his life, to overreact like that. 'Who are you? Who are you?'"

He was expecting some sort of expose-type ambush, didnt it seem?

Old 06-14-2010, 06:57 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,530,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Nope it is you who injected race my friend. This kid asked one question having nothing to do with race, and you assume he is racist.

I do appreciate your comments as they do serve to bump the thread, the more people who see the assault the better. Thanks for the help!
I'm not your friend pal. I'm your worse nightmare. I'm the right-wings worse nightmare. I'm those punks making the videos worse nightmare. I want the republicans and sarah palin to get everything they wish for. That will be the only way to wake up thug wannabes and gold tooth rappers. Keep up the good work spread it all you want. Create that hateful world for your children.

Old 06-14-2010, 06:58 AM

20,054 posts, read 18,281,090 times
See? Look what entertaining trolls got you.

Old 06-14-2010, 07:00 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,845,032 times
Quote:
Um, I didnt say it was an excuse, at all.

I edited my post since you quoted it: "Makes you wonder what he was expecting, what's going on in his life, to overreact like that. 'Who are you? Who are you?'"

He was expecting some sort of expose-type ambush, didnt it seem?
I didnt say you did just stating my own opinion. There is no excuse for his behavior or putting his hands on a student asking him a question.

I think that the defensive because he just didnt want to be questioned.

Old 06-14-2010, 07:00 AM

89,006 posts, read 44,813,405 times
Quote:
Makes you wonder what he was expecting, what's going on in his life, to overreact like that. "Who are you? Who are you?"
Wonder? No. The Dems are having a much harder time in the current political climate than the MSM is reporting. As this congressman's reaction shows, Dems are pretty damn near the breaking point. Being associated with Obama is a huge fat stinking albatross around their necks.

Old 06-14-2010, 07:02 AM

20,054 posts, read 18,281,090 times
The best part is that the student still refers to the "honorable" gentleman as sir. This is likely the end of Etheridge's political career and the Republicans could run anyone and still win. Mayor John Street got away with old footage like this in the Philly area because my old hometown city loves union thugs and brute force to solve "problems". This will not resonate well with a conservative region that sees someone getting assaulted because of a question regarding the "Obama agenda".

Old 06-14-2010, 07:03 AM

89,006 posts, read 44,813,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
I'm not your friend pal. I'm your worse nightmare. I'm the right-wings worse nightmare. I'm those punks making the videos worse nightmare. I want the republicans and sarah palin to get everything they wish for. That will be the only way to wake up thug wannabes and gold tooth rappers. Keep up the good work spread it all you want. Create that hateful world for your children.
Ummm... your posts are the most hateful in this thread.

Old 06-14-2010, 07:04 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,151,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
I didnt say you did just stating my own opinion. There is no excuse for his behavior or putting his hands on a student asking him a question.

I think that the defensive because he just didnt want to be questioned.
Well he's going to be investigated now like he never was before!

That was really ugly that scene. It looked like it wasnt an unfamiliar approach for him -- like he just does this when he loses his temper. A physically violent bully.

Old 06-14-2010, 07:05 AM

7,168 posts, read 5,365,472 times
He is a boorish left wing troll with nothing but the race card.What race was the camera man? I am entertained that he is so belligerent and intellectually dishonest he does not realize what a ass he is making of himself.Wonder if anyone would stoop to join his defense, is their others that can go that low?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies