Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did the Seattle girl who got punched by the cop deserve it?
Yes 131 79.88%
No 33 20.12%
Voters: 164. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2010, 08:25 PM

1,364 posts, read 1,928,690 times

Advertisements

I love this video. I watched it over and over. I laughed until I wet myself.

She's all in his face, big and bad....
then....
"BANG, TO THE MOON ALICE!!!"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2010, 08:26 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,879,293 times
Did you see the record these girls have...? Both have been arrested several times for some heavy stuff, one for assaulting a police officer. This wasn't' their first arrest, and it won't bet the last.. They were let off easily last time because of their age and no priors.. It won't be so easy this time, they will do time.
The cop was completely right. Those losers will be in and out of jail as long as they live, which probably won't be too long the way they are going...

Old 06-15-2010, 08:27 PM

1,943 posts, read 3,337,664 times
He didn't have to punch her in the face though..I bet if he pulled out a taser or pepper spray everything would of changed..

Old 06-15-2010, 08:30 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,945,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerifree View Post
I love this video. I watched it over and over. I laughed until I wet myself.

She's all in his face, big and bad....
then....
"BANG, TO THE MOON ALICE!!!"
I'm getting a good laugh out of it as well.

I like how she is all up in the officers face until he smacks her. After that, you see he staying back about 30ft.

25,619 posts, read 36,692,234 times
Back in my day that POS pedestrian would have met the business end of my night stick.

530 posts, read 779,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
It's like people are watching two entirely different videos. That or they are mentally impaired.
I watched the video, several times prior to posting, and I am not metally impaired. Am I saying the girls were not out of line? No. They were. My issue with this is why did it take him so long to restrain and cuff the first girl? It looked like he was having a hand-slapping-girl-fight with her. If he has that much difficultly restraining a teenage female I have concern for his safety if he were put in a situation requiring the restraint of a male his size or larger.
As for the friend no she should not have assaulted the officer, but he should not have punched her in the face either, as an officer he should be able the gain control of a situation without resorting to punching someone in the face.

Old 06-15-2010, 08:34 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,945,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlitwishes View Post
I watched the video, several times prior to posting, and I am not metally impaired. Am I saying the girls were not out of line? No. They were. My issue with this is why did it take him so long to restrain and cuff the first girl? It looked like he was having a hand-slapping-girl-fight with her. If he has that much difficultly restraining a teenage female I have concern for his safety if he were put in a situation requiring the restraint of a male his size or larger.
As for the friend no she should not have assaulted the officer, but he should not have punched her in the face either, as an officer he should be able the gain control of a situation without resorting to punching someone in the face.
Perhaps you didn't notice the small mob forming around the scene. I'm sure the cop could have slung her onto the ground and had her cuffed pretty quickly but it looks like he was being pretty damn patient with her to me. Had he wrestled her to the ground, who knows what might have happened. He may have been pounced on by any of the people hanging around.

Old 06-15-2010, 08:36 PM

19,567 posts, read 21,866,888 times
So....BOTH of the po' misunderstood urban youths have criminal records....

This is PRICELESS!!!!

SO many of the leftist bedwetters here raving and whining about the poor criminals.

Old 06-15-2010, 08:38 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,692,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlitwishes View Post
You obviously have no clue what your talking about. He was trying to restrain that itch without causing her any harm. He could have arm barred her and slammed her to the ground in three seconds. Then you would be screaming he was too violent and rough.

Old 06-15-2010, 08:38 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,527,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogdad View Post
Back in my day that POS pedestrian would have met the business end of my night stick.
And hopefully someone would have sued you and your police department for doing so.

Dirty, vigilante cops are a menace to our society.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies