Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2010, 02:36 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,537,277 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
We are billions in the hole the unions have to get their hands out of the taxpayers pockets. And Christie is standing up to them.

You're funny on one hand you say he can't raise or lower property taxes and on the other hand blame him for increasing property taxes. The blame for increased property taxes lies squarely with the municipalities.

Thats right just blame the unions when there's corruption left and right all over NJ, but the ilcks of NJ is fully the blame for the billion dollar deficit.

And since your on your tantrum once again, take the time and copy and past where I BLAMED CHRISTIE. Reading comprehension is a tool that is lacking whenever the discussion does not fit the typical scripted response.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2010, 03:15 PM

9,375 posts, read 20,798,823 times
A recent speech by Governor Christie differentiating teachers from their union:

YouTube - Governor Christie: Not About Teachers

Old 06-16-2010, 03:34 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,750,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
If your Property taxes only went up $11 well kudos to you. Now show me in my post where I blamed Christie.
As I've stated before, Christie should NEVER had compaigned on lowering property taxes, because he has nothing to do with it, he can't lower it nor raise it. But the actions of the State will and has had a direct impact on the huge increases of Property taxes that are occuring now in NJ.

Here you go. Now who exactly are you referring to as "the state"?

And for bonus points what actions are you talking about?

Old 06-16-2010, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Here you go. Now who exactly are you referring to as "the state"?

And for bonus points what actions are you talking about?

If you don't know the levels of Government, why are you passing yourself off as someone who knows what their talking about? For a bonus point, how many levels of Government are there?

Old 06-16-2010, 03:49 PM

Quote:
If you don't know the levels of Government, why are you passing yourself off as someone who knows what their talking about? For a bonus point, how many levels of Government are there?
Come on you can tell us, by the state you mean Christie. I also see you are avoiding the describing the action since it will confirm you are blaming (wrongly) Christie for property tax increases.

Old 06-16-2010, 03:52 PM

631 posts, read 719,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
meanwhile your local municipality is not taking into consideration what it is spending.

You sure about that? 2 closed schools and other municipality layoffs only after Christie comes in. Isn't it possible Christie just cut too much?

Old 06-16-2010, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Come on you can tell us, by the state you mean Christie. I also see you are avoiding the describing the action since it will confirm you are blaming (wrongly) Christie for property tax increases.

Whats wrong with you? Why don't you get out of partisan mode. Since you FAILED as usual to back up a statement you made about something I supposedly posted, now your moving to the talking in circles. Try again. Where in my post did I indicate CHRISTIE WAS TO BLAME. AT what point was CHRISTIE deemed the "STATE"?

Old 06-16-2010, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Whats wrong with you? Why don't you get out of partisan mode. Since you FAILED as usual to back up a statement you made about something I supposedly posted, now your moving to the talking in circles. Try again. Where in my post did I indicate CHRISTIE WAS TO BLAME. AT what point was CHRISTIE deemed the "STATE"?

Actions?

Old 06-16-2010, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Actions?

copy and paste the statement you claimed I made.

Old 06-16-2010, 04:13 PM

1 posts, read 755 times
Unions are parasitic by nature. Their members are a bunch of freeloaders, always looking to rip the public off for more and more. Public employees are lazy, productive, leeches. Remember back to the DC blizzard. When all non-essential government employees stayed home because there was a little bit of snow. Christie should order all non-essential state and local employees to stay home next week and then fire them! If they're non-essential then we don't need them!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies