Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2010, 11:08 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times

Advertisements

Bachmann defends BP on MSN Video (http://video.ca.msn.com/watch/video/bachmann-defends-bp/17y4ckrxw - broken link)

I'm sure some right wing whacko here on CD will defend her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2010, 12:31 AM

22,190 posts, read 19,462,661 times
Ahh more stupidity out of Bachmann.....

Old 06-17-2010, 05:51 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,150,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Bachmann defends BP on MSN Video (http://video.ca.msn.com/watch/video/bachmann-defends-bp/17y4ckrxw - broken link)

This belly crawling POS is my representative..it is terrifying at times to realize that I live in an area where there are people who voted for her...and they're loose!!.

She is a TYPICAL Republican piece of garbage.....she worships Corporations more than any god.

Yup, she is DEFINITELY on the side of the Corporation that murdered 11 oil rig workers......how she HATES Americans.

Republican all the way.....

Old 06-17-2010, 07:11 AM

HA! Bachmann defends BP but no repugs defend Bachmann???

Oh, maybe they caught on to the fact that if BP doesn't pay...TAXPAYERS will......maybe repugs should let the REPUBLICAN Bachmann know that......let her know that in her protecting BP she's shoving BP's responsibility off on THEM, the TAXPAYERS.....

Bachmann has always been a real whackjob but defending murderers and shoving responsibility off on taxpayers is way over the line.

Old 06-17-2010, 07:19 AM

3,153 posts, read 3,594,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
This belly crawling POS is my representative..it is terrifying at times to realize that I live in an area where there are people who voted for her...and they're loose!!.

She is a TYPICAL Republican piece of garbage.....she worships Corporations more than any god.

Yup, she is DEFINITELY on the side of the Corporation that murdered 11 oil rig workers......how she HATES Americans.

Republican all the way.....
I would not doubt that this was sabotage and that some of those killed were the ones who did it...will be interesting to see what if anything is uncovered during an investigation..if there is a thorough one...some left wing environmentalist cook probably blew it up coincidentally just as Obama announced he would allow off shore drilling..wait a minute..the house didn't fall on my yet..so I can't be enitreley convinced this smells like year old fish sititng out in the sun..

Old 06-17-2010, 07:21 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post

And why shouldnt BP be defended for spending $20 BILLION more than they are required to? This is one of those companies doing the right thing, regardless of their legal obligations, and all you liberals know how to do is attack and criticize.

Was BP not paying claims? Where they avoiding their legal obligations? Where they avoiding moral obligations? What exactly is your problem with BP for an ACCIDENT!!

These threads are starting to turn into left wing hate vs reality...

Old 06-17-2010, 07:22 AM

I'm an independent..but I agree with Bachman that the one thing we don't need is more Gubmint regulations and oversight..what a joke...thinking once more that the Gubmint can solve anything..the only thing they are good at is corruption, lying, and spending OUR tax money...maybe this will teach people a lesson that it would make much more sense to drill in shallower water..not 5000 ft below the surface...(fools)

Old 06-17-2010, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdavid002 View Post
I would not doubt that this was sabotage and that some of those killed were the ones who did it...will be interesting to see what if anything is uncovered during an investigation..if there is a thorough one...some left wing environmentalist cook probably blew it up coincidentally just as Obama announced he would allow off shore drilling..wait a minute..the house didn't fall on my yet..so I can't be enitreley convinced this smells like year old fish sititng out in the sun..
Conspiracy theory?

How about this....Halliburton....Obama doing better , the economy getting better...Republican have fought hard to make Obama AND this country fail....need unprecedented disaster....

Anyway ya look at it BACHMANN the REPUBLICAN prefers that taxpayers pay for it and NOT BP.....

Old 06-17-2010, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Conspiracy theory?

How about this....Halliburton....Obama doing better , the economy getting better...Republican have fought hard to make Obama AND this country fail....need unprecedented disaster....

Anyway ya look at it BACHMANN the REPUBLICAN prefers that taxpayers pay for it and NOT BP.....
If you would express in complete thoughts it might make more sense to those reading..why would the Republicans care about BP paying for it?? After all..BP was a huge Obama supporter and contributor..

Old 06-17-2010, 07:29 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
More hate and ignorance..
Quote:
Wrong again.. Seriously, I'd be embarassed to post online and be wrong this much.. We're all fine with BP PAYING for it.. THEY WERE paying for it.. were they not? They should be CELEBRATED for doing their MORAL obligations, over their legal ones.. not villified at every turn.. YOU do understand that BP could have told Obama to F off and there wouldnt be a dam thing he could do about it? They are MORE than cooperating, and you guys on the left are attacking them for it.. Sounds counter productive to me.. but I expect nothing less from liberals who have to get online and lie and spread hate..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies