Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2010, 10:18 PM

615 posts, read 545,211 times

Advertisements

Obama and the US liberals should mind their own business, Uganda is a soverign country. If they want to crack down on homosexuality, so be it, it is their business. Telling people how they should live has done nothing but make us hated by the world. Most cultures in the world don't think it is normal to promote homosexuality, and have gay marriages.

Old 06-17-2010, 10:22 PM

3,135 posts, read 3,781,308 times
OMG.....I about laughed my wife and cats out of the house listening to this.

Old 06-17-2010, 10:33 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,670,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Herman View Post
Obama and the US liberals should mind their own business, Uganda is a soverign country. If they want to crack down on homosexuality, so be it, it is their business. Telling people how they should live has done nothing but make us hated by the world. Most cultures in the world don't think it is normal to promote homosexuality, and have gay marriages.
Which countries would you rather see the U.S. emulate on social issues? Uganda and Iraq? Or Norway and Canada? I'd prefer to see the U.S. more on the side of Norway and Canada, but my hunch is that many social conservatives in the U.S. would rather see us become more like Uganda and Iraq.

Old 06-18-2010, 05:11 AM

13,026 posts, read 24,628,555 times
The level of hatred and bigotry on this forum never ceases to amaze me.... As for the intellectual level of discourse , it sounds as though some people's education ( and emotional intelligence) leaves a lot to be desired . Some of the posters on this forum are the perfect candidates for anger management ( well some form of therapy anyway).

I love the US but views like some of the ones espoused on this forum make me shudder. It must be so unplesant going through life full of hatred and bigotry towards others. How destructive, ignorant and pathetic. It seems we have learnt nothing from history.

Hitler tried to anihilate all Gay people and sounds as though he would have quite a few followers if this thread is anything to go by.

It makes you so proud to belong to the Human race. Grow up people, get a brain and stop believing everything which goes through the tiny twisted mangled mass of putrid cells which you call your "mind".

The true abhorrent human aberrations, the true freaks and perverts are not the ones you think but those reflected in your mirror every monring.

Old 06-18-2010, 07:45 AM

351 posts, read 533,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseketeer View Post
The level of hatred and bigotry on this forum never ceases to amaze me.... As for the intellectual level of discourse , it sounds as though some people's education ( and emotional intelligence) leaves a lot to be desired . Some of the posters on this forum are the perfect candidates for anger management ( well some form of therapy anyway).

I love the US but views like some of the ones espoused on this forum make me shudder. It must be so unplesant going through life full of hatred and bigotry towards others. How destructive, ignorant and pathetic. It seems we have learnt nothing from history.

Hitler tried to anihilate all Gay people and sounds as though he would have quite a few followers if this thread is anything to go by.

It makes you so proud to belong to the Human race. Grow up people, get a brain and stop believing everything which goes through the tiny twisted mangled mass of putrid cells which you call your "mind".

The true abhorrent human aberrations, the true freaks and perverts are not the ones you think but those reflected in your mirror every monring.
They are yanks...what do you expect?

Old 06-18-2010, 08:12 AM

571 posts, read 943,597 times
The fact that somebody in this thread said they support the killing of people for doing a consensual sex act is proof that....

Never mind. I honestly don't know what to say other than I hope that the people who said that are trolling because I feel ill just sharing the same country as those people.

Old 06-18-2010, 09:29 AM

264 posts, read 457,361 times
Quote:
Great post!

I agree 100%

Old 06-18-2010, 10:13 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,985 times
Please count me in as a bigot against those so deranged in their minds they would eat poo poo. They are animals of the lowest order.

Old 06-18-2010, 10:37 AM

615 posts, read 545,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Which countries would you rather see the U.S. emulate on social issues? Uganda and Iraq? Or Norway and Canada? I'd prefer to see the U.S. more on the side of Norway and Canada, but my hunch is that many social conservatives in the U.S. would rather see us become more like Uganda and Iraq.
When it comes to homexuality I wish we would emulate the Ugandans, or better yet the Iraqis or Iranians!

Old 06-18-2010, 11:36 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,670,280 times
Quote:
When it comes to homexuality I wish we would emulate the Ugandans, or better yet the Iraqis or Iranians!
Not a surprise. I'm glad that you're open about it, at least. It's good for everyone to know where social conservatives stand on this issue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies