Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2010, 10:57 AM

5,341 posts, read 6,522,451 times

Advertisements

Well, America, today the fox is guarding the hen house. The wolves will be herding the sheep! Obamma appointed two devout Muslims to home land security posts.Doesn't this make you feel safer already?

Obamma and Janet Nappy Head appointed Arif Alikhan, a devout Muslim, as Assistant Secretary for Policy Development. DHS Secretary Janet Nappy Head appointed Kareem Shora, a devout Muslim, who was born in Damascus Syria, as ADC National Executive Director as a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council (HSAC).

NOTE:Has anyone ever heard a new government official being identified as a devout Catholic, a devout Jew or a devout Protestant....?Just wondering.

Devout Muslims being appointed to critical Homeland Security positions? That should make our homeland much safer, huh!!
Was it not "Devout Muslim men"that flew planes into U.S. buildings 8 years ago? Was it not a Devout Muslim who killed 13 at Fort Hood?

Do Americans care about the future of our Country ?

See: snopes.com: Muslims Appointed to Department of Homeland Security?

It's true, a devout muslim from Syria !

"Wherever the real power in a government lies, there is a danger of oppression. In our government, the real power lies in the majority of the Community... Government is the mere instrument of the major number of constituents.”

Quote by James Madison
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2010, 11:02 AM

4,458 posts, read 4,191,661 times
We can add this to this thread;

Obama A Strange Track Record for a Non-Muslim

Old 06-19-2010, 11:07 AM

4,792 posts, read 5,901,674 times
I am sure there are Fundamentalist Christians with government jobs in other countries. Most Christians, and Muslims don't make news headlines for mayhem. For most humans, the daily grind is more than enough excitement.

Old 06-19-2010, 11:17 AM

71 posts, read 92,459 times
The muslims! The muslims! They are everywhere! One looked at me while I was using a urinal! He was obviously plotting suicide bathroom attack!

Old 06-19-2010, 11:26 AM

2,500 posts, read 2,929,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiss240 View Post
The muslims! The muslims! They are everywhere! One looked at me while I was using a urinal! He was obviously plotting suicide bathroom attack!
You wouldn't know he was looking at you while you were using your urinal unless you were also looking at him while he was using his.

To each their own I guess.

But it doesn't have anything to do with this thread.

Old 06-19-2010, 11:29 AM

2,500 posts, read 2,929,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyBell View Post
are all Muslims bad people?
Can you post some direct quotes from these muslims condemning the actions of the muslims we know are bad people?

I'm not saying you can't. I'm only asking if you CAN.

Old 06-19-2010, 11:32 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Well I wouldn't say all Muslims are bad people. But you rarely see Muslims going after the bad Muslims and prosecuting them to show to the world that the bad ones are a small minority.

Old 06-19-2010, 11:34 AM

5,872 posts, read 8,094,294 times
Devout muslims didn't fly planes into the towers on 9-11. Muslim's who had been corrupted and brainwashed by those who are extremist fringe religious zealots, who viewed terrorism as the only way to identify and communicate their hatred and vile world view unto the rest of the world via an act abhorrent not only to the world but to Islam and other Muslim's.

People who make generalized broad brushed statements concerning an entire people are no better than those who seek to install fear and self-loathing unto us, as they have in their own countries.

Old 06-19-2010, 11:36 AM

71 posts, read 92,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyBell View Post
That's kinda like say :

The christians! The christians! They are everywhere! One looked at me while I was using a urinal! He was obviously plotting suicide bathroom attack!

sounds about right
Dont be silly, christians dont plan suicide attacks. They plan pickets at Iraq war veteran funerals to condemn gays. Jeez, get your generalizations right.

Old 06-19-2010, 11:37 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txgolfer130 View Post
Devout muslims didn't fly planes into the towers on 9-11. Muslim's who had been corrupted and brainwashed by those who are extremist fringe religious zealots, who viewed terrorism as the only way to identify and communicate their hatred and vile world view unto the rest of the world via an act abhorrent not only to the world but to Islam and other Muslim's.

People who make generalized broad brushed statements concerning an entire people are no better than those who seek to install fear and self-loathing unto us, as they have in their own countries.
And how are the ME countries acting to eliminate and bring to justice all those zealots ? Why is it the US has to go over there to clean up ?
Where is their country's involvement and public showing of how they are making inroads to squash this growing segment of extremists that are assimilating into more and more countries all over the globe ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies