Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2010, 08:06 PM

11,135 posts, read 14,191,949 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
It's all so horrible, I sure miss Bush!

Well there goes my masturbation joke, right out the window...maybe another time.
I swear I meant to add, "no pun intended", honest n stuff.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2010, 08:14 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,439,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post
It seems like almost every thread in this forum is about conservatives turning this country into a rigidly controlled dictatorship.

Bahahahahahahahaha a school board being called conservative and a NY one at that. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA now that did make me LOL!!!!

Old 06-19-2010, 11:12 PM

37,801 posts, read 41,008,695 times
Quote:
It seems like almost every thread in this forum is about conservatives turning this country into a rigidly controlled dictatorship.
I really don't know the answer to my question and the article doesn't report on the process. I don't know if it's reported directly to the police, the school or the service provider for the phone. I don't know if it's officially considered to be a crime or a nuisance. If I had a kid and found it on her phone, my first inclination would be to call the police, not the school, so I'm wondering how the school gets involved when it doesn't happen on school property. Are parents going to the school because their own kid is involved, too? You know is it unwanted/harassment or some mutual thing and that's why they involve the school? Or is the service provider discovering it, reporting it to the police and the police tell the school? I just want to know how it works.

Old 06-19-2010, 11:15 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,318,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
I really don't know the answer to my question and the article doesn't report on the process. I don't know if it's reported directly to the police, the school or the service provider for the phone. I don't know if it's officially considered to be a crime or a nuisance. If I had a kid and found it on her phone, my first inclination would be to call the police, not the school, so I'm wondering how the school gets involved when it doesn't happen on school property. Are parents going to the school because their own kid is involved, too? You know is it unwanted/harassment or some mutual thing and that's why they involve the school? Or is the service provider discovering it, reporting it to the police and the police tell the school? I just want to know how it works.
The school created you, and now your child - the school is the Factory.

Why call a middle man?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shlBZZ-IQYY

Last edited by ergohead; 06-19-2010 at 11:25 PM..

Old 06-19-2010, 11:18 PM

42,554 posts, read 86,968,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Queen View Post
Bahahahahahahahaha a school board being called conservative and a NY one at that. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA now that did make me LOL!!!!
You've never heard of Kansas, have you? . BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA --- Stop it, you're killing me.

Old 06-19-2010, 11:21 PM

2,851 posts, read 3,474,258 times
First I'd laugh at the administrator. Then, after sentencing my child to a week of hard labor aorund the house, I'd wonder if they wanted to defend their decision in court.

Old 06-20-2010, 07:12 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,439,484 times
Quote:
You've never heard of Kansas, have you? . BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA --- Stop it, you're killing me.

This is in New York City if you think that is even in the same hemisphere as conservative you need to be on meds.

Old 06-20-2010, 07:20 PM

571 posts, read 943,412 times
Nobody over the age of 40 has ever done anything in their teenage years that they weren't supposed to, ever. They were Perfect Little Angels and their children are Special Little Snowflakes.

Me in 2010: I am fresh out of high school. I have never once met anybody my age who isn't interested in sex.
If I graduated in 2000: I am fresh out of high school. I have never once met anybody my age who isn't interested in sex.
If I graduated in 1990: I am fresh out of high school. I have never once met anybody my age who isn't interested in sex.
If I graduated in 1980: I am fresh out of high school. I have never once met anybody my age who isn't interested in sex.
If I graduated in 1970: I am fresh out of high school. I have never once met anybody my age who isn't interested in sex.
If I graduated in 1960: I am fresh out of high school. I have never once met anybody my age who isn't interested in sex.
If I graduated in 1950: I am fresh out of high school. I have never once met anybody my age who isn't interested in sex.
If I graduated in 1940: I am fresh out of high school. I have never once met anybody my age who isn't interested in sex.
If I graduated in 1930: I am fresh out of high school. I have never once met anybody my age who isn't interested in sex.

And so on down.

Seriously. Our society is so hung up on sexuality! As long as you are protected & have no religious/moral scruples, I have no problem with it. Maybe it's because I am an 18 year old male; but then again, since society only becomes more socially liberal, I'll probably be the one saying ARR THOSE KIDS AND THEIR PUBLIC SEX or whatever else is the moral outrage in the year 2050.

Old 06-20-2010, 07:33 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,927,795 times

Old 06-20-2010, 08:26 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,318,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Omnipresent government.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies