Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2010, 02:45 PM

1,263 posts, read 2,331,086 times

Advertisements

This is what we're up against, folks.

Since it was produced a year ago, an Arabic children's choir has been racking up views all over the world with the new YouTube hit "when we die as martyrs, we will go to heaven."
See the latest YouTube video hit in "martyrdom children's education":
http://www.investigativeproject.org/1072/birds-of-paradise-martyrdom-recruitment-as
http://www.haaretz.com/news/international/new-hit-children-s-song-when-we-die-as-martyrs-1.297731 (broken link)
"The message of the video is directed at toddlers up to elementary school ages, the precise period of a child's life where they tend to copy educational materials as mental facts. Kids of these ages cannot process issues which contain subtleties and nuances. Thus, the material imprints itself into their memory as a part of 'what is normal,' said child psychologist Joan Lachkar. "Smaller children cannot organize the data of experience into concrete and abstract categories, as opposed to older children who possess abstract thought and wider varieties of mental decision making. This video is particularly dangerous in the shame/honor system of the martyrdom ideology, because it represses the child's ability for freedom of thought, individuality, and creative thinking," Lackhar said. "This society is teaching its youngest children that peace is linked to the destruction of non-believers and that violence is an acceptable and even preferred method of self-expression."
http://www.investigativeproject.org/107<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/illF1vt5g1Q&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_ US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/illF1vt5g1Q&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_ US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>2/birds-of-paradise-martyrdom-recruitment-
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2010, 02:49 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,448,514 times
I don't even know what to say except....uuuggghhhhhh

Old 06-22-2010, 03:03 PM

4,792 posts, read 5,899,491 times
"I have Jesus in my cockpit, and I'm closer to heaven with him. Boom boom boom....I'm now in his arms and I'm falling to pieces with joy"

Old 06-22-2010, 03:06 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,531,096 times
like clockwork, when a topic is posted about radical muslims, the nutsy leftists immediately begin ululating insipidly about christianity..

Old 06-22-2010, 03:28 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,191,121 times
Maybe martyrdom is a better option than the alternative
....death by Israel.

Old 06-22-2010, 03:49 PM

1,263 posts, read 2,331,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
like clockwork, when a topic is posted about radical muslims, the nutsy leftists immediately begin ululating insipidly about christianity..
I know what you mean about the far leftists. And also like clockwork, they're trying to turn this into a hate-Israel thread.

BTW, unfortunately it's not about "radical muslims" anymore. Violence and murder, or at least its acceptance, has entered the muslim mainstream.

Old 06-22-2010, 04:12 PM

1,476 posts, read 2,024,293 times
I know my children will not be listening to it. But I sure feel sorry for the little ones who do. Subliminal and not so subliminal indoctrination of children into this sickness is disgusting.

Especially in these times we live in, parents need to be extra vigilent in monitoring their children and what they are being exposed to.

Old 06-22-2010, 04:14 PM

37,959 posts, read 22,137,721 times
Quote:
Useful idiots, what more is there to say.

Old 06-22-2010, 04:26 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,257,166 times
Quote:
Just look at the one that followed yours on the board. Yep you are right.

Old 06-22-2010, 04:28 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,257,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaBMe View Post
I know my children will not be listening to it. But I sure feel sorry for the little ones who do. Subliminal and not so subliminal indoctrination of children into this sickness is disgusting.

Especially in these times we live in, parents need to be extra vigilent in monitoring their children and what they are being exposed to.
This is so much like "Barack Obama, Ummm Ummm Ummm." When will these people manage to see that indoctrination of small children is just what tyrannical types do to create what they need someday?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies