Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2010, 06:52 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,725,137 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohKnip View Post
So you are worried about what you think could happen? Are you worried about space junk coming to destroy earth as we know it? Are you telling me this whole "NWO" theory is based on the paranoid thoughts of those like you? Well now I'm relived.
No, no, silly troll. Space junk burns up in the atmosphere. Arent you worried about losing your freedom? If that question makes me paranoid in your carefree little mind, so be it. I'm glad youre relieved just the same.

BTW, you may want to accquaint yourself with the term "useful idiot", and whom it describes.

Yachtcare is done playing with the trolls.......

Old 06-22-2010, 06:53 PM

3,197 posts, read 2,851,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaimuki View Post
Yachtcare is correct. There are a TON of bills and EOs (signed by Bush and Obama) that would make most Americans say WTH. Since you placed rules in your OP about not posting links and videos, you'll have to research this yourself.
It would be nice to know the names of these EOs and bills, so I can then research them for myself. The reason I said no links or youtube is because I knew if I didn't put that in there all I would see is Alex Jones.

Old 06-22-2010, 06:56 PM

3,197 posts, read 2,851,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yachtcare View Post
No, no, silly troll. Space junk burns up in the atmosphere. Arent you worried about losing your freedom? If that question makes me paranoid in your carefree little mind, so be it. I'm glad youre relieved just the same.

BTW, you may want to accquaint yourself with the term "useful idiot", and whom it describes.

Yachtcare is done playing with the trolls.......
If you can't give me specific reasons as to how we are LOSING our FREEDOM then I am not the one who is the idiot. Also before you go along calling people idiots you may want to make sure you yourself isn't one. Check your spelling.

Old 06-22-2010, 06:58 PM

5,719 posts, read 6,444,662 times
If people used the names of actual people instead of sounding like they forgot to take their meds by saying "NWO" and "Crime Inc." these threads would be taken seriously.

You're welcome.

Old 06-22-2010, 06:59 PM

15,446 posts, read 21,339,457 times
NAFTA was just a very small piece of the NWO puzzle. How well has that worked for American workers? Also an NWO would remove the Mexican border and allow a free flow of citizens back and forth. Granted there would be a few wealthier Americans going to Cozumel and Acapulco, my guess is that they would have to stand aside and wait for the thunderous crowds of poverty-stricken Mexicans racing to America. If you worry now that you are unable to get the NADA value out of your exceptionally clean low mileage Prius, wait until your offers start to come from people trained in the art of buying and selling in the vast mercados of Mexico. In short, there would be an immediate downgrade in the values of homes, cars and other large value items.

People and commercial interests aside, many North American endemic wildlife, plants and other biological organisms would quickly perish under the flood of exotics being openly brought from all over the world with free trade. Natural resources in North America could soon be strained beyond our technological abilities to cope and environmental considerations would take a political back seat to providing resources for a fast growing population.

I'm sure there are many here on C-D who are more attuned to economic matters than I but who can discuss other adverse affects that a fast growing underclass in North America would cause. Most of the worse effects are easily imagined and self-evident.

Old 06-22-2010, 07:22 PM

7,168 posts, read 5,363,125 times
There are EO 's that can bring this country to a halt and give the gvt full control.They can declare a emergency and shut off utilities,take over the rail roads,the highways and about anything that they want.What will you do then?
Do you even realize that the NWO has it's own military? you have heard of UN peace keepers right?where they go into a country Kosovo,Iraq,etc etc and then they stay there forever.Lets imagine that there is wide open civil unrest here,you do not think that our leaders would not let them come here?Maybe they can not get U S troops to disarm the populace but some guy from Germany or other would have no problem blowing up your house if you do not comply.
Look around most countries have debt problems and soon to be currency problems,enter the IMF that is like the central bank of the world and has it's own currency the SDR.All the big bucks you have will be worth 30% less.If USD was devalued by that amount what do you think will happen with prices.Hyperinflation causing civil unrest.
There are many scenarios that the NWO can form,how about the NAU?Remember when Clinton and Fox said that they wished their was no borders?Look at the CFR plan and it says their goal is to have products and people moving freely from Mexico to Canada.
Like i said there could be many scenarios,who knows maybe the NWO has plan A and B,but you can bet none of them will be good for us.

Old 06-22-2010, 08:37 PM

5,261 posts, read 7,657,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohKnip View Post
I'm not saying that the NWO is good or bad or if it even has a chance for existing. I do however see MANY, MANY posters here who see it as the end of the free world, or something along those lines. My question is for those people, how is this "NWO" going to be "the end"? What exactly is going to be so bad about it? I would appreciate those who answer in their own words also and not by quoting someone else or posting youtube videos because I will just disregard those, I want to know your reasons why you think this is such a bad thing.

Anti-Christ/False Prophet/Image of the beast- Man? Religion? Or "SYSTEM"?

My OP...posted on 1/1/2009...

I've always believed myself that the anti-christ would be a man. That belief however, is being challenged. I have heard a Christian speak on this a few times now, and he's VERY convincing in the resources he uses, his time and energy spent investigating his theory, the facts he offers as proof...I now tend to lean toward the belief that there is in fact a whole lot of truth in what he explains in that the anti-christ/false prophet/image of the beast, will in fact be, and is now presently, as has been for the past 5000 years, a SYSTEM! I have it all here in front of me, but it is very lengthy, to much for me to type in here. But PLEASE, I urge you to go to www.ExplorationFilms.com; and click on "As Seen On Television" His book "Cracking The Prophetic Code", by Ken Klines. I can promise you, his insight will give you something to think seriously about. I need you guys to read this so we can discuss it together intelligently..it is truly amazing!...Thanks!

(edit).....I just went to the sight I gave you to go to (above), and found that it offers the book itself and not the story itself, so I will do my best to relay what I've learned as we post. Thanks!...Love.

My next post...same thread...posted on 1/1/2009...

**Please note that the following are not my words, but the teaching of Ken Klein, stay with me here, this is long, but amazing! Here we go....

Rev.13:11..1st Beast-out of the sea.
Later, 2nd Beast-out of the earth-2 horns.

Rev. 13:11..the 2nd Beast "The False Prophet".."...spoke as a dragon-exercises ALL the authority..and he performs great signs and deceives these..makes an image of the beast..to be killed... marks on their forheads...here is wisdom...the number is that of man (not a man), his number is 666"...end (shortened)
"We must know what our adversary is doing-We are called to win-we have to fight...others who can not see walk in defeat." says Ken Klein.

#1-Before he was thrown upon the earth he was called Lucifer-beautiful-had it all...God's right hand man. For his rebellion, was cast out into the world, he has brought with him the same agenda. As you track through history- there is a Satanic conspiring to take over the world, politically-to take over. On the other side-there's God calling his Kingdom. He's calling out a people. We aren't part of the group in darkness. This plan-this agenda, is incripted in symbolism, in "morse-code" so to speak. In Rev.we have symbolism that has to be decoded to understand the meaning. John sees a beast, and a dragon, standing on the sea shore, they are "moving" out of the sea to the shore. In Daniel, chapters 7-8, Daniel sees the same beast-a little horn-(he sees it a little different), explained as a government-Gentiles in control without the rule of God-A SYSTEM- An EMPIRE....Why did God record 2 different views?....Daniel and John?....Why the differing?...To make sure we would differienciate between the two. John sees a panorama (the beast of Rev. 13)-the future. In Rev 17, the mystery of the woman and 7 horns-7 mountains-5 have fallen-1 is-and 1 to come. The 6th horn is the Roman Empire-this explains the SYSTEM that Satan has been building for 1000's of years. There is a difference between the anti-christ and the Beast, the beast is not a man, it is a system.

We have to draw the distinction between a man-Dan.11; 2 Thess 2; Zach 12...and the SYSTEM. This has been under construction since the Egyptian Empire..through, to the Greek Empire, on through, to the Roman Empire.

How does the 2nd Beast factor in to that agenda?
1-Purpose of false prophet the 2nd beast.
2-When he appears in time.
3-Powers (how he opperates)...so we can track him.

1-The purpose; go down to verse 16, and he causes the whole world to follow after the SYSTEM, that has been gathering momentum since the Egyptian Empire! A SYSTEM so purvascious and powerful that the saints can't stop it! We may have victory over it even though it may kill us! The worst thing that can happen is we go HOME! We win! The purpose is for the whole world to track after this system. There really is the political aparatus set up...New World Order...he, (the anti-christ) comes at a certain time to finish the agenda.
2-the 2nd beast appears at a specific point in history. This is a reality that manifests' ...a prophetic utterance that will happen. Rev 17...let me tell your the mystery...5 have fallen...

Nimrod came to Egypt-the 1st head of the beast...John's beast.
Assyrian King, the "Great King"(..known as), war like race; cruel-the 2nd head of the beast.
Babylon-the 3rd head of the beast.
Mead-Persia-the 4th head of the beast.
Roman Empire-the 6th head of the beast...finally conquered by the Greeks.
Greece-the 5th head of the beast...great philosophy; medicines; sciences-worshipped pagan traditions.
6th head, ("and one is"), the Roman Empire...grew into an enormous Empire...remembered for its brutallity.

The Lord says to John, "...one is about to come!"
7th head will be "slain"-Rev. 17, then the 8th.

For decades we have believed the anti-christ would receive a fatal head wound, and then there would be a satanic resurrection?- WHEN JESUS DIED AND WENT INTO THE BELLY OF THE EARTH AND GOT THE KEYS, ONLY GOD CAN RAISE FROM THE DEAD! We've been looking for a man, it isn't a man. How can it change from an Empire to a man? It isn't talking about a man being "slain", but an Empire being slain-we are well into the 8th Empire! Recognize this? (written about 200+ years ago-(our Fathers had been trying to break out of this Empire)... George Washington... Congress...The Declaration of Independance!...The beast has exhixted for 2000 years-our Fathers trying to break out of it!

Brittish Empire-the 7th head, set up in the 1600's, every central bank in every country practiced the "fractional reserve" of banking, people used to pay in notes...then they began to make a lie out of the truth..causes inflation...this is how you destroy a nation, you print, print, print,,you paper it to death! The Bank of England-the brutal set up of an amazing warfare...Chinese tried to break out...killed millions of Indians-made them slaves...piracy and drugs is where their money came from...In 1815, The Battle of Waterloo-to determine who would control the Bank of Europe...The Rothchild's, because they controlled the bank, they were accused of the Jewish conspiracy.

1914-WWII broke out, ended in 1919 or so...reignited when Hitler invaded. When WWII was over, so was the British Empire who was the "beast" at that time.

Without realizing it probably, they (our Fathers) were trying to break out and go to a "New Jerusalem)...

The 7th head was slain.

1945-the 8th head called the United Nations! The timing of the 2nd beast...a head wound...over 50 years this United Nations has been with us.

How Is the false prophet causing the world to fall into this system? 3 powers...
1-Able to call down fire from heaven on the presence of man
2-makes an image-gives it life.
3-makes a mark where no one can buy or sell.
Who is making this "mark?" The false prophet does this. Discern him and perceive him in the Spirit...Some kind of technological marvel to change the money system..."Making an Image" also by technological signs. Most of the most amazing technologies have happened in the last 100 years. Why did God hold back our technology for so long? (because their WERE geniouses back then). Because, if He had opened it up to man sooner-he wouldn't have had enough time, because we would have wiped out the world a long time ago...within 10 years after discovering the bomb, we began dropping them upon human-kind...weapons systems were developed...in the Gulf WAR, 31/2 MILLION TROOPS...in our last war much, much less. We have developed fire from heaven..the nuke upon Japan....Military technologies-the false prophet has them.

2nd-an image of the beast>(a system that is about 5000 years old)...What does this image look like?...IMAGE=icon-Greek; (the Lord said, "...give Me that "icon"-who's icon...render to Ceaser..." Icon-likeness-similar to...the 2nd beast breaths life into this "icon", not some statue..the word "numa=spirit>he gives this likeness "spiritual life"-what could this be?...TELEVISION!...T.V., began being controlled by Christians-now has become more and more Satanic-an icon of the system that is programming the citizenry of the world-caused the world to be a "global-event", the world has become smaller by the media of T.V., it puts you in an alpha brain wave state-goes into your spirit and shapes it-and gives it pre-suppositions and concepts-be careful what you watch. To control the world, you have to have a world communications system...over 500 channels...

3rd-a "mark"...he's been working on this Universal Product Code-to inventory products quickly and came up with a concept where numbers identify. On the UPC tag, the two longer bars on either side that do not have numbers underneath them represent the number "6", (so there are two of the three 6's); the center long bar in the middle, represents the number "6", (the third 6); The computer is activated by the longer bars-they tell the computer when to turn on-pick up info at the speed of light and turn off....666...these "guard bars" have no numbers under them...LET HIM WHO HAS WISDOM CALCULATE THE NUMBERS OF THE SYSTEM! NOT THE NUMBERS OF A SPECIFIC MAN!...the #'s of a SYSTEM...The beast-a SYSTEM!...this will be adapted into human use...

A new development: RFID...the latest technological advancement-a bar-code has the capacity to eliminate the need of scanners-can be picked up now, within 700 yards...later it will be able to pick up info. from much farther away!!!...by sound waves!! Today we now deal with I.D. theft...What can be done? How do we secure our precious personal information? The answer will be RFID, this will set up a cardless society. the future can be seen looming on the horizon...military power; world wide communication system; world wide banking system...he causes the whole world to follow after the beast...Want to know who he is? " I don't believe in conjuncture or speculation...there is no private interpretation...EVERYTHING HAS TO COME UNDER THE ENTIRE BOOK OF THE BIBLE." states Mr. Klein.

"...and I saw another...lamb that spoke as a dragon..."

3 clues...the identity of the second beast...NOT THE POPE! The false prophet looks like a lamb and speaks like a dragon-some "Christ-like" symbol to it? Jewish were required to kill a lamb at Passover-the blood of the lamb..Behold the lamb of God...underneath, speaks like a dragon...remember in the first snetence of this letter I said remember the word "ALL": ALL the POWER of,(legal power-"exsucias"-the concept)
System (the first beast)..the legal power of Pharoah; Assyrian king; Alexandre the Great...legal authority...ALL rules out the pope...EMENSE LEGAL POWER!!-IT IS SO BIG YOU CAN"T SEE IT!...

verse 11...and he had 2 horns..
...the Bible interprets the Bible, go to Daniel...he sees the beast-what is the meaning of 10 horns...answer: 10 KINGS!
8th chapter-goat and ram...two beasts' fighting...Meads=1 horn 0r KING; Persians=2 horns or 2 KINGS; they overthrow Greece=1 horn or KING...Horns mean kings in EVERY place through the whole Bible!

The false prophet is not a man-it is the system of 2 kings that have a Christian veneer-world communications-world economic system...

Who do you think they are?

The military of the East India country - now known as The Royal Institute of the New World Order of Affairs. Historical members of this Order were: names such as: Charles Darwin; Carl Mark; Frederick: Thorough & Emerson-philosophy of New Age today; John Ruskin-he believed there could be a global empire - he preached in the late 1800's about his dream at Oxford University; Cecile Rhodes picked up his vision; the anti-kingdom of God. He created the "Round Table"-the inner "think-tank" table of the East India House. Rothchild..Alford Bilfouer, believed if they could gain control of money, they could effectively control the world....A power given by the people to the Congress, where they could print the money...they just print up the money...in the depression in 1907, they set us up to be cash poor...manupulated by a man called Worborough masterminded a bill called, "The Jackal Island Document"...The Federal Reserve Act of 1913-they voted unanimousely to pass this bill...IT IS NOT AMERICAN; IT IS NOT A RESERVE; IT IS NOT FEDERAL. The taxes we pay on the money goes to the people that ownes the Banking System: the richest people in the world: huge debt credited by the war in 1917...Woodrow Wilson- The League of Nations was set up-great men of Congress vitoed it-The "Round Table: is the Council of Foreign Relations;CFR-the "club" that determined the people who go to high places in Government...The United Nations...SET UP BY BRITAIN AND THE UNITED STATES-2 horns-is Britain considered a Christian nation?.....NO......is America?.....YES. This is the sign-now you can see-the collapse that will set up...Acts:"...you will see signs in the sky in the heavens...the Hubble Sace Craft.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies