Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2010, 03:28 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,261,277 times

Advertisements

About Communism in the US than most of you know now. I have just watched the first 20 minutes of Glenn Beck and really don't think there is one lefty here who can refute one word he said but I sure would welcome hearing from any of you about the lies he told. Now remember that I lived through the Great Depression, WW II, the Cold War, and so many things since. I know many of these things because I was here for the whole thing. TAKE A CHANCE, JUST ONE TIME. Watch this thing and see us being torn down from inside. Then tell me that it is impossible for them to be successful because you have never been taught most of these things in the public schools.

Many of you claim you are below 30 but that tells me that you know so little and Beck is dispensing so much about that time that you don't and never will know so long as you keep being fooled by progressives.

For those who don't know, you can see this show any time of day beginning about 8 pm this evening. All you have to do is go to http://www.watchglennbeck.com

Old 06-24-2010, 03:29 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,074,302 times
Glen Beck is insane.

Old 06-24-2010, 03:31 PM

3,197 posts, read 2,852,452 times
Don't Feed the Troll.

Old 06-24-2010, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Glen Beck is insane.
Watch this one Historian and get back to me about all the insanity and also all he said that is wrong. Keep kidding yourself and someday there is a good chance that you will realize who the insane ones really are. Well not a good chance, but a chance.

Old 06-24-2010, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Watch this one Historian and get back to me about all the insanity and also all he said that is wrong. Keep kidding yourself and someday there is a good chance that you will realize who the insane ones really are. Well not a good chance, but a chance.
I do not waste my time listening to people I already know are insane.

Old 06-24-2010, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohKnip View Post
Don't Feed the Troll.
Just as Beck said this afternoon you have never been taught the things he is saying today and you will not know till it is too late that he was right all along.

Sonny, I have studied and lived the time that he is talking about and you obviously have done neither or you are a coward who is afraid to find out what might save you if you let it happen. I can guarantee you that so many things you find silly sounding are nothing but abject truth. Keep trying to cover all that truth with liberal deflection, but maybe only for yourself and not others.

Old 06-24-2010, 03:45 PM

Quote:
So you are also a psychiatrist by long range, also.

Take a chance and then get busy refuting anything the man is saying today. Prove that you are so much more knowledgeable about communism than Beck is.

Right now you are just pulling the typical lefty cover the topic with Pelosi. Deflect so those like you won't weaken. Do you think you have convinced many here that you know as much history as you try to get them to believe with declarations like that last one? Sir, I hate to tell you this but I think that many have taken the chance that you are afraid to take and found that they had missed out on something.

Maybe the insanity just might be turned around.

You don't have the intestinal fortitude to take a chance so you can refute, do you. Beck just admitted that he read things in a book that he didn't want to believe and put it down. Upon finishing it he found that it had too much truth in it and he is now interviewing the writer of the book and learning a pile that we all need to know.

Old 06-24-2010, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
So you are also a psychiatrist by long range, also.
I don't need to be a psychiatrist to diagnose the bag lady arguing with herself as she pushes her shopping cart down the street either.

Old 06-24-2010, 03:48 PM

42,554 posts, read 86,954,125 times
Quote:
Insane ADHD alcoholic disc jockey who dropped out of college after one class.

Old 06-24-2010, 03:50 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,192,463 times
ROB your Beck worship is getting to be really sick....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies