Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2010, 12:34 PM

202 posts, read 187,077 times

Advertisements

simply means he is willing to cede parts of the US over to narco terrorists,(happening in Arizona) even if it means spoiling the DEMS precious "environment", subsidize college educations for illegals, plus a whole basket of other free services, all on the notion that after amnesty everyone that found their way into the country illegally will become another democrat zombie.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2010, 12:42 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,856,313 times
If he is stupid enough to use executive powers to grant amnesty for millions of illegals I have no doubt that is the last straw before breaking the camel's back. It could turn ugly very fast. Of course Obama wants riots in the streets so he can take away the rest of citizen rights and complete his path to dictatorship.

Old 06-25-2010, 12:48 PM

5,915 posts, read 4,805,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
. Of course Obama wants riots in the streets so he can take away the rest of citizen rights and complete his path to dictatorship.
Sounds like a plan.

Old 06-25-2010, 12:58 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,787,973 times
Sounds like the exact agenda Mccain was trying to pass.

Old 06-25-2010, 12:59 PM

2,732 posts, read 6,756,832 times
He has to outsource all those votes.I mean theres americans who just wont vote Dem..
Secure the borders,put e-verify in place nationwide.then maybe some thought can be..
Given to legalize a small number.what about all the people going through the process legally?
We know why he wont secure the border first.He told Senator John Kyl it would..
Take away motivation for people to vote on his "Comp Immigration Reform"aka Amnesty.

Old 06-25-2010, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Sounds like the exact agenda Mccain was trying to pass.
It is the plan of all Progressives regardless of their party. This is why it is so very important to really know what a candidate stands for before voting for him/her. Meg Whitman's stance on amnesty is another example of why Progressivism is such a dangerous ideology and why party affiliation alone should never win a vote.

Old 06-25-2010, 01:14 PM

4,792 posts, read 5,889,488 times
I wouldn't personally characterize amnesty as a liberal, or progressive plan. It's nothing short of insanity. I am in Arizona, and very much against giving them amnesty. ALL of my friends are. "Liberal" doesn't translate into allowing people to do whatever they wish. Not in my book, anyway.

Old 06-25-2010, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Anne View Post
I wouldn't personally characterize amnesty as a liberal, or progressive plan. It's nothing short of insanity. I am in Arizona, and very much against giving them amnesty. ALL of my friends are. "Liberal" doesn't translate into allowing people to do whatever they wish. Not in my book, anyway.
Progressivism is ultra-left liberal communist style psuedo-Socialim, IMO. It infects power hungry members of all parties and is diametrically opposed to the individual freedoms affirmed by our Constitution and the federal government containment and limitations of centralized power also contained within it. Just my opinion. YMMV

Old 06-25-2010, 01:21 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,787,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
It is the plan of all Progressives regardless of their party. This is why it is so very important to really know what a candidate stands for before voting for him/her. Meg Whitman's stance on amnesty is another example of why Progressivism is such a dangerous ideology and why party affiliation alone should never win a vote.
I agree with the upcoming elections it's critical that people find out the candidates true colors when it comes to something as dire as illegal immigration, and voting for those against it regardless of party.
Meg whitman is a bait and switch lunatic that bought her way into the nomination.

Old 06-25-2010, 01:24 PM

5,915 posts, read 4,805,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
I agree with the upcoming elections it's critical that people find out the candidates true colors when it comes to something as dire as illegal immigration, and voting for those against it regardless of party.
Meg whitman is a bait and switch lunatic that bought her way into the nomination.
Meg Whitman is a disgrace. She's a lying RINO.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies