Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2010, 10:29 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,313,154 times

Advertisements

The Bush family is a whole barrel of rotten apples, not a good one in the bunch.

Does this mean that all republicans are rotten apples?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2010, 10:30 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,993,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post

Jeb Bush: Obama childish "go read a book" "watch ESPN" (leave george alone) // Current

I love it!! Go Jeb! I swear ol' W must be a saint! He has been totally gracious to Obama. And all Obama has done is slam him.
citizenkane !!! ... Good One !

Indeed ... The growing list of those folks who are exceeingly disappointed and disgusted with the "One" grows larger everyday !

Old Jeb's choice of adjectives to describe HO are on the money !!!

Thanks / Old Sgt. Lamar

Old 06-25-2010, 11:49 PM

22,180 posts, read 19,449,121 times
Hmm, Bush blamed Clinton for years, I wonder why his brother never told him to grow up...

Fact of the matter is Jeb is just upset his brother with his brilliant approvals in the 20's when he left office destroyed any chance of Jeb of becoming President.

Old 06-26-2010, 04:13 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,271,474 times
So Jeb needs to grow up and pay back the $4M he lost in the Broward Savings debacle.
Plus interest, of course.

The Bush family and the S&L (Savings and Loan) Scandal
Jeb Bush defaulted on a $4.56 million loan from Broward Federal Savings in Sunrise, Florida. After federal regulators closed the S&L, the office building that Jeb used the $4.56 million to finance was reappraised by the regulators at $500,000, which Bush and his partners paid. The taxpayers had to pay back the remaining 4 million plus dollars.

Old 06-26-2010, 05:18 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,140,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post

Jeb Bush: Obama childish "go read a book" "watch ESPN" (leave george alone) // Current

I love it!! Go Jeb! I swear ol' W must be a saint! He has been totally gracious to Obama. And all Obama has done is slam him.
So Jebbie wants some attention so he can run in '12....and like another failed Repug candidate, Palin, he has to make stupid statements to get any attention at all.... Pathetic! Must not have too much of a resume...LOL!

The Repigs screamed about "dynasty's" when H. Clinton was running.....let's see if the Repigs ignore that and go for Jebbie...

Old 06-26-2010, 05:24 AM

9,229 posts, read 8,542,513 times
That's rich, coming from a Bumbling Bush.

Frankly, when I compare the Bush family to President Obama, I cannot seriously consider anything a Bush says. President Obama reached his position by applying himself to his circumstances and pulling himself up by his own bootstraps. Like President Clinton, he was a self-starter, that was assisted by a loving network of friends and family.

The Bush family has been living of their old money, and gratuities received by nefarious dealings for decades. They are leeches that suck the life out of thinking, caring people, and play upon the greed and ignorance that exist in the rest.

God Bless the Bush family, I hope one day they understand the harm they do, but until them, I have no ears for their garbage.

Old 06-26-2010, 06:34 AM

5,719 posts, read 6,444,662 times
I just think it's hilarious that Bush's policies got us where we are now, and the right is now acting like everyone was on vacation from 01-09 and those 8 years never happened. And now that we have a lack of inflation and the government needs to spend to create some, NOW they are mad about it. After they made the mess that started it.

The only time they'll mention that Bush ever existed is to say that, "Oh yeah, we really hated him all along we just forgot to say so" or to tell Obama to stop blaming him.

Old 06-26-2010, 06:51 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,586,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
Gee Jeb what part of this quote isn't true"

Jeb Bush has been listening as President Obama blasts his older brother’s administration for the battered economy, budget deficits and even the lax oversight of oil wells.

He wasn't a bad guy right Jeb? He lied about WMDs and now 4500 of our troops are dead for Cheney & Halliburton.
What moron gives tax cuts in the middle of two Wars?
As for Jeb I guess he doesn't remember the election here in Florida where he was able to railroad his brother into office and never mind how he let all of his corporate cronies get state contracts.
You obviously aren't interested in toeing the party line.

Old 06-26-2010, 06:52 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,140,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juppiter View Post
I just think it's hilarious that Bush's policies got us where we are now, and the right is now acting like everyone was on vacation from 01-09 and those 8 years never happened. And now that we have a lack of inflation and the government needs to spend to create some, NOW they are mad about it. After they made the mess that started it.

The only time they'll mention that Bush ever existed is to say that, "Oh yeah, we really hated him all along we just forgot to say so" or to tell Obama to stop blaming him.
Oh they think THEY can mention him, for example:

PPP Poll; Given choice.....44% would like Bush back

But liberals or Democrats are not supposed to mention him....it embarrasses the repugs so much....

Old 06-26-2010, 07:19 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,550,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Jeb Bush is correct it is time for Obama to start being able to take a bit more criticism the has has been.
Never happen. If Obama took responsibility for his actions he would have to own up to his failures and dictatorial actions. He will never do that since, in his mind and that of his sheep, he is never wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies