Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2007, 11:41 PM

9,873 posts, read 10,776,935 times

Advertisements

Just when you think he couldnt lose anymore credibility......... He is totally bought the anti american farm or he is suffering from something! Carter: Stop favoring Fatah over Hamas | Jerusalem Post

Old 06-20-2007, 12:08 AM

1,833 posts, read 6,408,852 times
Carter still can't get over the fact he lost 27 years ago and is going to disrespect the office. He is increasingly insignificant and really isn't worth peanuts. Only fools and loons listen to him with any conviction.

Old 06-20-2007, 01:50 AM

1,499 posts, read 4,820,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silas777 View Post
Just when you think he couldnt lose anymore credibility......... He is totally bought the anti american farm or he is suffering from something! Carter: Stop favoring Fatah over Hamas | Jerusalem Post
Jimmy Carter IS, WAS, AND WILL ALWAYS BE an embrassment and a disgrace to the United States of America.

I don't ever wish people dead, but boy, it will be a great thing for America when Ted Kennedy, Chuck Schummer, Mike Bloomberg, Hillary Clinton, Jimmy Carter, Barbara Boxer, Diane Feinstein, John Kerry, and the rest of the "baby boomers" have have really screwed up America in the last 30 years to die out.

I cannot wiat for this horrible generation of loonies to die out and give way to the newer, younger, smarter generation to take over!!

Old 06-20-2007, 04:33 AM

2,971 posts, read 2,245,479 times
What little credibility Carter had left went out the window with his last book and his anti-semetic remarks. I guess he doesn't learn easily from his mistakes. Roslyn should do her husband a favor and keep him busy at a habitat site or on the farm!

Old 06-20-2007, 05:54 AM

1,135 posts, read 3,971,282 times

Just the opposite of Bu$h who was handed a goldmine and ruined it,
Carter was handed a lot of bad circumstances he did the best he
could with. An honorable man and a good president based on what
he had to deal with. I can see where honor and decency would be
negative traits to a Bu$h / Nu-republiklan supporter though.
Carters diplomacy in the Middle East was in a stratosphere above
any a Bu$h chimp could ever muster up. He knows more about
these issues than anyone currently in the Death Chimp regime.

Old 06-20-2007, 08:18 AM

4,462 posts, read 7,967,939 times
Yeah

GW Bush has just about made everything good about the years from 1992-2000 disappear.

And the country is a dour mood- with about 20% thinking the country is going in the right direction. I wonder what the income and assets are of that 20%? Hmmm

Carter was handed the card of inflation- that began in the early 70s (remember when Nixon put price and wage controls in place in 1971?) And the inflation became worse as the decade progressed.

This inflation was largely blamed on Arthur Burns- who flooded the economy with too much liquidity- Burns was a 'toady and stooge' of Nixon- much like what Greenspan was and Bernanke is now.

The next President will have to grapple with the mess that Bush/Greenspan and Bernanke are screwing US with now- under reported inflation that is picking Up steam not only here but world wide.

Last edited by skytrekker; 06-20-2007 at 08:30 AM..

Old 06-20-2007, 10:21 AM

451 posts, read 833,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana-Guy View Post
Jimmy Carter IS, WAS, AND WILL ALWAYS BE an embrassment and a disgrace to the United States of America.

I don't ever wish people dead, but boy, it will be a great thing for America when Ted Kennedy, Chuck Schummer, Mike Bloomberg, Hillary Clinton, Jimmy Carter, Barbara Boxer, Diane Feinstein, John Kerry, and the rest of the "baby boomers" have have really screwed up America in the last 30 years to die out.

I cannot wiat for this horrible generation of loonies to die out and give way to the newer, younger, smarter generation to take over!!
I have had the same thoughts many times. I just hope their legacy doesn't linger too long.

Old 06-20-2007, 10:27 AM

5,110 posts, read 7,111,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana-Guy

This says it ALL. The right has NO credibility, no understanding of policy, no depth of issues, no common sense, only irrational rhetoric based on a childish mindset.

Old 06-20-2007, 10:39 AM

1,736 posts, read 4,729,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeP View Post
This says it ALL. The right has NO credibility, no understanding of policy, no depth of issues, no common sense, only irrational rhetoric based on a childish mindset.
The defense of the indefensible. Only a democrat could attempt to defend the people on that list.
Talk about “no common sense”.
How do you defend flip flop politions like Mrs. Bill Clinton, John Kerry, Ted Kennedy, Chuck Schumer? Every one of them are on record either by recording or video where they changed positions based on poling results. They continue to lie over and over again. Every one of them think they can still get away with it even in todays internet society.

Old 06-20-2007, 10:43 AM

1,608 posts, read 9,726,108 times
Is Jimmy Carter Suffering From Some Kind Of Dimensia ?

You just now noticed this? I thought this was happening many years ago...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.