Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2010, 10:27 AM

9,803 posts, read 16,114,994 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
I had seen his post count, too. There are several people like that who just seem to register in order to cause trouble. Probably they have grown bored on stormfront as there everybody thinks the same way anyway
Still, as long as the thread is not closed or deleted, I don't want it to remain uncontested. That could leave the wrong impression...

---uncontested--
??????????

What facts in his post do you want to contest ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2010, 10:34 AM

117 posts, read 65,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Well...then maybe the E.U is a problem. Given the problems with many E.U economies and the issue of currency. I am not sure the E.U will be viable for too much longer.

Anywho....the European nations have zero or below zero population growth. For whatever reason, white people of the world are not reproducing at rates that can sustain their populations into the future. This means that they will not have people to support all those people who retired and use entitlement programs that depend on having enough workers to support all those who are not working. Well...if you are not having kiids...soon there will be more old people than working age people and the whole system falls apart. Morever, it would mean a shortage of workers for the E.U economies....thus, the EU NEEDS immigration from non-white groups to sustain itself into the future. The vast majority of people coming from JA or Somalia are descent hard working folks. Just like in the inner-cities of America...its like 1% of the people causing 80% of the violent crimes. Trying to ban all JA and Somalians is like trying to kill a nat with a sledge hammer, to borrow a popular phrasology.
You understand that if the problem of lots of old people is solved your way then there will be no white people in 200 years time? I would rather we were poor for a few generations rather than be replaced by Africans. The majority of babies born in Paris today are black. They will be a majority in a generation in France and then they will vote in a Mugabe who will have a genocide to finish off the whites. That way their workers won't have to pay for the pensions of whitey either.

The LAST thing we need is more immigration. They claim most of the benefits anyway. 1.8m mansions for somali familys. woohoo.

THE EU is a huge problem, yes.

Old 07-01-2010, 10:36 AM

7,006 posts, read 6,968,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrrrero View Post
We know in the U.S that Blacks are 12% of the pop. but responcible for over half the violent crime (astounding - how much does the White majority actually commit?) We can blame slavery, racism, blah blah for Blacks committing the majority of murder and such but in the U.K who is to blame?
Contrary to popular belief, slavery and racism were not just a part of American history, but European history as well.

Old 07-01-2010, 10:56 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,641,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saywut View Post
You understand that if the problem of lots of old people is solved your way then there will be no white people in 200 years time? I would rather we were poor for a few generations rather than be replaced by Africans. The majority of babies born in Paris today are black. They will be a majority in a generation in France and then they will vote in a Mugabe who will have a genocide to finish off the whites. That way their workers won't have to pay for the pensions of whitey either.

The LAST thing we need is more immigration. They claim most of the benefits anyway. 1.8m mansions for somali familys. woohoo.

THE EU is a huge problem, yes.
I am having a hard time seeing what the issue is with that . Just kidding though. Maybe the nations can give tax incentives for having Children. I think Germany once did something like this or still does.

Old 07-01-2010, 10:59 AM

9,803 posts, read 16,114,994 times
Are those 12% of people ,responsible for over 50% of the violent crimes, slaves ?

If not, your point is ? ( referring to poster renault )

Old 07-01-2010, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
Contrary to popular belief, slavery and racism were not just a part of American history, but European history as well.
Thats right. It was the Dutch, the British, the Spainards, the Portegues, ..etc...that initiated the slave trade from Africa to the new world. Black slaves were mostly servants in Europe, however.

Old 07-01-2010, 11:10 AM

Quote:
The vast majority of people coming from JA or Somalia are descent hard working folks. Just like in the inner-cities of America...its like 1% of the people causing 80% of the violent crimes. Trying to ban all JA and Somalians is like trying to kill a nat with a sledge hammer, to borrow a popular phrasology.

"Only 5% of Cardiff Somalis are in employment, according to a report on social exclusion in Wales. "

in uk:

"We did research in 2004 and the unemployment rate within the community is almost 85 percent"

Somalis are the laziest people on the planet.

1% of people, yeah. Pikeys from Ireland, Roma from eastern Europe (inc Poland), yardies from the West Indies and gang bangers from Africa.

BBC NEWS | UK | EU migrants relocating to the UK
BBC NEWS | UK | Wales | South East Wales | Support offered to Welsh Somalis

Old 07-01-2010, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Thats right. It was the Dutch, the British, the Spainards, the Portegues, ..etc...that initiated the slave trade from Africa to the new world. Black slaves were mostly servants in Europe, however.
The following is a partial of the slave ships owned by Jews:
  • 'Abigail' by Aaron Lopez.
  • Moses Levy and Jacob Franks.
  • 'Crown' by Isaac Levy and Nathan Simpson.
  • 'Nassau'by Moses Levy.
  • 'Four Sisters' by Moses Levy.
  • 'Anne & Eliza' by Justus Bosch and John Abrams.
  • 'Prudent Betty' by Henry Cruger and Jacob Phoenix.
  • 'Hester' by Mordecai and David Gomez.
  • 'Elizabeth' by David and Mordecai Gomez.
  • 'Antigua' by Nathan Marston and Abram Lyell.
  • 'Betsy'by Wm. DeWoolf.
  • 'PoUy'by James DeWoolf.
  • 'White Horse' by Jan de Sweevts.
  • 'Expedition' by John and Jacob Rosevelt.
  • 'Charlotte' by Moses and Sam Levy and Jacob Franks.
  • 'Caracoa' by Moses and Sam Levy.
http://www.iamthewitness.com/books/W...to.America.htm

Old 07-01-2010, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saywut View Post
The following is a partial of the slave ships owned by Jews:
  • 'Abigail' by Aaron Lopez.
  • Moses Levy and Jacob Franks.
  • 'Crown' by Isaac Levy and Nathan Simpson.
  • 'Nassau'by Moses Levy.
  • 'Four Sisters' by Moses Levy.
  • 'Anne & Eliza' by Justus Bosch and John Abrams.
  • 'Prudent Betty' by Henry Cruger and Jacob Phoenix.
  • 'Hester' by Mordecai and David Gomez.
  • 'Elizabeth' by David and Mordecai Gomez.
  • 'Antigua' by Nathan Marston and Abram Lyell.
  • 'Betsy'by Wm. DeWoolf.
  • 'PoUy'by James DeWoolf.
  • 'White Horse' by Jan de Sweevts.
  • 'Expedition' by John and Jacob Rosevelt.
  • 'Charlotte' by Moses and Sam Levy and Jacob Franks.
  • 'Caracoa' by Moses and Sam Levy.
http://www.iamthewitness.com/books/W...to.America.htm
Anyway, I live in Minneapolis which has, I believe, the second highest Somali population in the US. About 25% of ALL black people in the Twin Cities are African born or parents are from Africa. You don't hear about crime or laziness in any group of Africans....except the Somalian population. I Kenyan friend of mine told me that Somlians were lazy as African Americans. That is before he knew that I was an African American and not African born. Most people assume I am from Africa because of my features. There are many problems with Somalia as a nation and that carries over when they immigrate. Still....most of the Somali people I know are not criminals. Again, I will say its about 1% of them. We have lots of Ethiopians, Nigerians, Ghanians, Liberians....rarely, if ever, do I hear a homicide attached to someone from these countries. The immigrant homicides are usually from Latin America, South east Asia (Hmong) or Somalians. However, like I say, most people are GOOD people....that is true no matter what race, color or national origin.

Old 07-01-2010, 11:33 AM

Quote:
I am having a hard time seeing what the issue is with that . Just kidding though. Maybe the nations can give tax incentives for having Children. I think Germany once did something like this or still does.
The French PM says all white women should have black babies
Quote:
Recently Nicolas Sarkozy announced plans to pursue a vigorous policy of diversity and métissage. Concretely, this means giving preference to minorities in job hiring and prosecuting those who do not comply. In other words, affirmative action as a government policy from which none are exempt.
In his message Sarkozy insisted that the French people must change, that there will be dire consequences if they don't, and that not to intermarry racially is bad for the survival of the country. Thus he amalgamated the concepts of preference for minorities in job hiring with that of the need for the French to intermarry racially.
These are two separate things. But in the mind of Sarkozy they go together. Last December he chose a highly successful Algerian-born businessman, known as an impassioned advocate of diversity, Yazid Sabeg, to be his "high commissioner on diversity and equal opportunity", and to implement these government orders.
The Engineer of Diversity | The Brussels Journal
Quote:
Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the last thing: If republican will power does not function, it will be necessary for the Republic to resort to even more forcible methods.
I wonder how he will go about that.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies