Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2010, 07:41 AM

6,183 posts, read 6,056,092 times

Advertisements

Funny you call him a Communist. The guy you voted for last election spent years getting brainwashed by real Communists in Vietnam.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2010, 07:44 AM

268 posts, read 453,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
Funny you call him a Communist. The guy you voted for last election spent years getting brainwashed by real Communists in Vietnam.
Sad you would slander a war hero. I guess we know where you stand in regards to our military and veterans.

Old 06-29-2010, 07:44 AM

13,631 posts, read 20,722,659 times
Does the quality of your day depend on how much you can slander Obama?

Slander Obama? Moi? When?

I have actually defended the man twice in recent weeks. First with the oil spill (not his fault, little he or anybody can do) and with the demotion of McCrystal (Obama is his boss, his perogative).

I give credit where its due. End of story.

Old 06-29-2010, 07:45 AM

24,834 posts, read 37,276,103 times
Quote:
You KNOW how people voted???

Old 06-29-2010, 07:49 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,331,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
You KNOW how people voted???

There's made up "fact" number one for the thread. We should try to keep a running tally........

Old 06-29-2010, 07:52 AM

How exactly is McCain a war hero? Wasn't it your side who tore the last real war hero we had running for president a new one? But regardless, it's off topic and I'd still like to hear from the refuge of unconditional Obama bashers whose lives seemingly revolve around posting articles criticizing, whether legitimate or not.

Old 06-29-2010, 07:54 AM

5,562 posts, read 5,673,464 times
Who needs to slander Obama to have a good day....
After all I enjoy a good laugh every time I hear him speak.

Example...
We are going to do this, and that and spend this and do that.
Then I look at my wallet look at the national debt and laugh.

Planned destruction no matter what "they" want to do soon it will all be over either buy a crisis or the revolt that will be coming.

Old 06-29-2010, 07:54 AM

268 posts, read 453,161 times
Quote:
How exactly is McCain a war hero? Wasn't it your side who tore the last real war hero we had running for president a new one? But regardless, it's off topic and I'd still like to hear from the refuge of unconditional Obama bashers whose lives seemingly revolve around posting articles criticizing, whether legitimate or not.

And what "side" exactly do you propose I'm on?

Old 06-29-2010, 07:58 AM

563 posts, read 518,107 times
Quote:
It seems like there are some whose quality of life depends on how many articles that speak ill of the President they can post on an internet message board. And sometimes it's not even slandering articles, but it is spun in the message title to appear like it is.
Let's say for whatever reason you don't have time to sit in front of a computer, does it make your day worse knowing you're not letting people know you hate someone's guts over the internet? Does posting these articles come before friends and family? Does the thought of posting anti-Obama articles on the internet get you out of bed in the morning? Do you look at yourself in the mirror every night and get a sense of satisfaction knowing you did your best slandering the president to anonymous people? How much of your daily life is devoted to things other than posting deragatory articles of the president over the internet?
Well, here is your chance to shine like an All Star. I have been asking this question for a long time and nobody has given an answer. So, the ball is in your court. You are crying about the amount of negativity that your beloved Obama is receiving so here is this hard and tough question for you to answer.

Since he has been in office as POTUS, what has he done that has helped this country?

(Theme for Jeopardy playing in the background as you come up with some sort of answer)

Have a nice day. If you strain too hard thinking of an answer, don't worry, you have health care now!!

Old 06-29-2010, 08:04 AM

This isn't a debate about his policies...you want to know about how I feel about immigration, healthcare, the war, etc I'll be more than happy to discuss it in another thread.
I'm waiting to hear an answer to my questions in the OP from one of the regulars whom it's addressed to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies