Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2010, 07:03 PM

161 posts, read 109,774 times

Advertisements

I do have to come to Obama's defense here. Where he shines is his consistency. Every single time he makes a decision, it is a mistake. You have to give him credit for batting 1.000.......or is it 0.000?

He is the reason why we are so much worse off than when he took office. He can't blame everyone else for the next 2.5 years. I think even the kool-aid drinking drones will figure him out before that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2010, 07:03 PM

6,183 posts, read 6,071,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booya View Post
Interesting. So far not one of our liberal forum members have come on and either defended their man or recalled a mistake. What doe that say?
Does it really take a lot of effort to read the post that's literally above yours?

-Failure to withdraw from Iraq immeditately
-Failure to raise taxes
-No public option
-Failure to excercise executive order to overturn DADT

But like I said, it'll still be a cold day in hell before I consider voting for someone like Palin, Brewer, Paul, etc

Old 06-29-2010, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
I've criticized him a few times. I don't agree with all of his policies. But it'll still be a cold day in hell before I ever consider voting for someone like Palin.
Palin never ran for President and has no intention ever to run. She has to much fun messing with the left's heads.

Old 06-29-2010, 07:09 PM

1,228 posts, read 3,718,012 times
Quote:
I've criticized him a few times. I don't agree with all of his policies. But it'll still be a cold day in hell before I ever consider voting for someone like Palin.
So what you are saying is that in 2008 you decided that electing someone who had a whopping 4 years in a higher office, no executive experience, no experience outside of public life, and who needed on the job training over a woman who was mocked for living in a state next to Russia.

This exemplifies leftist thought: Says he has a made a mistake, but can't name one, but admits even though said unidentified mistakes were made they wouldn't support "someone like Palin" whatever that means (I'll assume a self-declared feminist who's face doesn't look like an antique catcher's mitt,)

Old 06-29-2010, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Re-elect Nobody View Post
Palin never ran for President and has no intention ever to run. She has to much fun messing with the left's heads.
Anyone who thinks like her will never have my vote.

Old 06-29-2010, 07:11 PM

1,228 posts, read 3,718,012 times
Quote:
Does it really take a lot of effort to read the post that's literally above yours?

-Failure to withdraw from Iraq immeditately
-Failure to raise taxes
-No public option
-Failure to excercise executive order to overturn DADT

But like I said, it'll still be a cold day in hell before I consider voting for someone like Palin, Brewer, Paul, etc
So he's bad because he is ACTING to the right of his lifelong pastor, whom he adored, Jerimiah Wright, or his great friend, and Bin Laden sympathsizer Saul Alinsky.

Old 06-29-2010, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Anyone who thinks like her will never have my vote.

What exactly does she think like? What specific policies do you have issues with?

Old 06-29-2010, 07:13 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times
What are you kidding. Don't have to second guess this one, With the MEDIA on his side, probably in his pocket to, no MR PERFECT can do no wrong, you know after a while, this gets quite sickening.

Old 06-29-2010, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthBound47 View Post
So what you are saying is that in 2008 you decided that electing someone who had a whopping 4 years in a higher office, no executive experience, no experience outside of public life, and who needed on the job training over a woman who was mocked for living in a state next to Russia.
You realize no one in 2008 had "executive experience", right?

And considering the alternative. An old failed vet who was one off heartbeat away from putting the dumbest VP candidate in American history to the highest office in the land.

And Palin wasn't mocked for living near Russia. She was mocked because she thought it qualified her to have foreign policy experience.

Quote:
This exemplifies leftist thought: Says he has a made a mistake, but can't name one, but admits even though said unidentified mistakes were made they wouldn't support "someone like Palin" whatever that means (I'll assume a self-declared feminist who's face doesn't look like an antique catcher's mitt,)
I listed 4 things I disagreed with Obama off the top of my head a few posts back. And Palin is a neo-religious, white trash, failed mother, uneducated, xenophobic, nobody who in no shape or form resembles true feminism. Having her as VP would've sent women back decades with her pro life zealotry.

Old 06-29-2010, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Re-elect Nobody View Post
What exactly does she think like? What specific policies do you have issues with?
She's for overturning Roe v Wade, thinks Africa is a country, thinks being near Russia qualifies as "foreign policy experience", has never even finished a full term as governor, isn't a good mother (how would she run the country if she can't run her household), and has xenophobia issues.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies