Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2010, 10:47 PM

150 posts, read 123,645 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAisGreat View Post
LOL...Genius, the Wizard of Oz comment was referring to the fact that he did not have a brain...He wasn't comparing Sarah Palin's physical appearence to a scarecrow.
You libs are so silly and think you are just the smartest things! I DID get the Wiz ref. I was making fun of libs pretending things....ya know...like the wookie in the white hut is beautiful and the pres is sooooooo very smart! You guys on the left are tender little dupes. Like Cartman says: I love you guys.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2010, 10:52 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,300,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
9/11 Bush couldn't have prevented, but as far as being "hit" with two wars, they were two wars that HE started.

Afghanistan would have been sufficient had he gone in and done what he promised to do and got Bin Laden, but he totally forgot about that because he so wanted to attack Iraq. He had a chance to be a real American hero and muffed it, Big Time.

As far as the liberals "taking control", that is totally laughable. They never had enough power to push any legislation or stop any until Obama took office.

Obama, BTW, is the one who inherited a country heading towards a Major Depression and two wars already in place, all the legacy of his predecessor. He has done a truly remarkable job of stopping the slide regardless of how you try to spin it. McCain would have had to do the same things in the same way as Obama.
Correction, we are now heading to a depression. It is NOW worse then it was under Bush.

If you followed things you would have known that the economy under Bush only started going downhill after Nancy and Harry took control.

Bush has 52 consecutive months of job growth to his record, Obama even with a blank checkbook has ZERO and is in the hole 9 million jobs.

Spin it any direction and Bush still with all the problems was a far better President then Obama will ever dream of being.

I truly believe Obama is one of the worst ever, he was close to a few older President as far as mistakes and stupid decisions but he has surpassed Jimmy Carter as the worst ever.

Old 06-29-2010, 11:09 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,657,367 times
Quote:
Who is dumber, Sarah Palin or George W. Bush?
That reminds me: I heard there's a new version of the movie "Dumb and Dumber" coming out soon.

Just kidding - mostly.

Old 06-29-2010, 11:59 PM

24,385 posts, read 23,041,608 times
Palin,Bush, Obama, all pretty much on the same mental level. But I think Plain would have a slight edge in thinking more independantly.

Old 06-30-2010, 12:05 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,805,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirdik View Post
I always wonder why liberals like to ask dumb questions.
I always wonder why the repugs are so quick to pass ignorant judgment.
Did OP say he was a "liberal"? Perhaps he's a republican fed up with the idiocy the right has been producing.

Old 06-30-2010, 12:32 AM

11,449 posts, read 14,460,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Just a simple answer will suffice. I've given it considerable thought and I believe it is George W. Bush. But only by the tiniest of margins.
Palin hands down. That's how clueless the GOP was, their answer to Bush was to replace him with somebody who was even more stupid than he was.

Old 06-30-2010, 02:06 AM

1,928 posts, read 3,643,242 times
Considering how far they have come in their careers, with Bush having been President, I'd say neither one of them is dumb. No one can be that lucky.

Old 06-30-2010, 02:51 AM

4,877 posts, read 4,505,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Just a simple answer will suffice. I've given it considerable thought and I believe it is George W. Bush. But only by the tiniest of margins.
Who is dumber, Sarah Palin, George W. Bush or Odanny?

Just a simple answer will suffice. I've given it considerable thought and I believe it is Odanny. By a huge margin.

Old 06-30-2010, 02:55 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,361,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
I always wonder why the repugs are so quick to pass ignorant judgment.
Did OP say he was a "liberal"? Perhaps he's a republican fed up with the idiocy the right has been producing.

Odonny is a liberal.

Now you don't have to pass "ignorant judgment".

Old 06-30-2010, 04:03 AM

1,933 posts, read 1,824,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Palin hands down. That's how clueless the GOP was, their answer to Bush was to replace him with somebody who was even more stupid than he was.
YES!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies