Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2010, 05:41 PM

2,616 posts, read 2,398,140 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuco View Post
It's a hypothetical question. I didn't say she was running, I asked if she would have made a better President. My friend once asked me who would win in a fight, a monkey with a knife or a pit pull. Doesn't mean it actually happened.
If I had to choose between the monkey with the knife and Sarah Palin, the monkey would get my vote.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2010, 06:47 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,336,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
The liberal attack did have a major role in her fall in ratings. ABC, Couric, all of them cut and chopped many hours of tapes in order to show the most negative side possible and you swallowed it hook, line and sinker.

If hate is the wrong word, I apolagize. But, your posts about her sure don't show any love.

Just out of curiosity, have you read her book?
You are correct, I don't love Palin, but neither do I hate her. I do find her annoying.

No, I have not read her book. I did watch her Oprah interview. She (Palin) was annoying.

Old 07-04-2010, 07:23 PM

1,653 posts, read 1,170,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
I would agree with you on the last point, but I don't fault Palin for not being in the driver's seat. She was asked to run as his VP. I'm sure if Palin were at the top of the ticket, I would have had less difficulty buying yard signs.
I'm sorry either Palin used poor judgement signing on to a bad situation, or she she was part or all of the problem. Either way she showed poor leadership skills.

Quote:
I don't really know how much BO actually ran the campaign, so I can't comment one way or the other about that. The untraceable foreign contributions made with pre-paid debit cards and fictitious names fits with his corrupt MO. It seems reasonable that he would have influenced that part of the campaign.

Well you do know that Obama either put together a great team or ran it himself. That campaign may have had a larger budget that the state of Alaska. Organizations had to be set up in all 50 state with the money distributed and controlled. Leadership
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies