Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2010, 09:18 PM

5,412 posts, read 4,228,141 times

Advertisements

I think the libs should ban toilet paper as well. Think of the trees. Everyone should have solar powered bidets.

Old 07-04-2010, 09:18 PM

3,197 posts, read 2,845,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Thank you, the FDA and EPA are the worst offenders.
He said there was pig anus and pig lips in hotdogs, unless he works at a processing plant that is just a blind claim. If its not regulated at all why haven't I gotten a crunchy hotdog yet. I eat plenty. Surely some tooth or toe nail would have slipped past the grinders. lol

Old 07-04-2010, 09:19 PM

15,585 posts, read 27,510,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohKnip View Post
...You'll be getting flagged quite a bit once I'm done posting here.
So you are a problematic (a troll) poster starting threads to incite people are you not? If I go down-you will too. You betcha.

Old 07-04-2010, 09:19 PM

29,989 posts, read 18,561,772 times
Quote:
How many people does pot kill per year? List all the extremely deadly poisons in Marijuana would you?
Obviously you are not a physician.

If one looks at the carcinogens and pathogens in a smoked weed, such as pot, it is amazing.

The data about the dangers of cigarette smoking was from widespread use among the public, which precipitated demogragphic studies noting the dangers of cigarettes. When pot becomes legal, the same idiots who smoke pot will suffer many of the same medical problems. It is social Darwinism in action.

Old 07-04-2010, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Was there any conclusive, accepted statistics from smoking deaths prior to 1962? How about after research amassed the data? Remember, cell phones are a VERY new technology.
You're seriously trying to say cigarettes don't cause cancer? Yeah...I'm sure thats why the surgeon general is allowed to post that little warning on the side of the cigarette box without the cigarette companies still throwing SERIOUS fits. If you think cigarettes don't cause cancer YOU are the one who just lost all credibility.

Old 07-04-2010, 09:20 PM

15,585 posts, read 27,510,345 times
Quote:
...If its not regulated at all why haven't I gotten a crunchy hotdog yet. I eat plenty. Surely some tooth or toe nail would have slipped past the grinders....
You have no idea the process involved. "Ignorance is bliss."

Old 07-04-2010, 09:21 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,286,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Was there any conclusive, accepted statistics for smoking deaths prior to 1962? How about after research amassed the data? Remember, cell phones are a VERY new technology.
And, they caught on faster than cigarettes - and, they're more addictive.

Old 07-04-2010, 09:21 PM

Quote:
He said there was pig anus and pig lips in hotdogs, unless he works at a processing plant that is just a blind claim. If its not regulated at all why haven't I gotten a crunchy hotdog yet. I eat plenty. Surely some tooth or toe nail would have slipped past the grinders. lol

Do you know what hot dogs are made out of? I assure you, it's not the prime parts of the pig. It's the leftover. All the nasty stuff.

Old 07-04-2010, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Obviously you are not a physician.

If one looks at the carcinogens and pathogens in a smoked weed, such as pot, it is amazing.

The data about the dangers of cigarette smoking was from widespread use among the public, which precipitated demogragphic studies noting the dangers of cigarettes. When pot becomes legal, the same idiots who smoke pot will suffer many of the same medical problems. It is social Darwinism in action.
So because its illegal, no one is getting sick and dying from it at the moment. Don't you think the government would throw so much information about how deadly pot was out there if it really was deadly. lol Remember that refer madness movie, they will try anything why not that?

Old 07-04-2010, 09:22 PM

Quote:
You're seriously trying to say cigarettes don't cause cancer? Yeah...I'm sure thats why the surgeon general is allowed to post that little warning on the side of the cigarette box without the cigarette companies still throwing SERIOUS fits. If you think cigarettes don't cause cancer YOU are the one who just lost all credibility.

His point is, they did not have 40+ years of studies on smoking back in 1962. Like they don't have 40+ year studies on cell phones now because the technology only became mainstream in the late 1990s. Meaning, 30+ years from now, we'll have more data to determine the safety of cell phones.

: smack:
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies