Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2010, 04:16 PM

3,197 posts, read 2,851,678 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
What purpose do automobiles serve? I don't have one, and I'm doing just fine.
Lets see, do you grow all of your own produce? If not where do you get it? Where does that place get it from? Are there trucks that transport this food around throughout the country? You probably live in the city, for those who don't live a walk away from work, say they live in the country and their work is 20 miles away, how do you suppose they realistically get to work everyday? Do you buy ANY foreign made products? If you do how do you think they came here? Sail boat?

Old 07-05-2010, 04:22 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,314,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHartphotog View Post
So if I decide it's my habit/addiction to constantly spray toxic heavy-duty and cancer-causing insecticide around me everywhere I go, that's fine with you because you can run away from where ever I go? Including restaurants and grocery stores where food is put out for sale?

BTW, the tobacco in cigarettes is so full of pesticides that you can actually soak cigarettes in water and use the resulting water as a potent insect-killer. So the analogy is pretty close.

The store owner has the right to make you leave the store for your toxic exudence - NOT THE GOVERNMENT!

Lessen of course, the store is a non-natural person - a corporation - because corporations do not have enough brains to make a judgment call.

Old 07-05-2010, 04:23 PM

32 posts, read 15,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohKnip View Post
Why do you keep asking this? If you want to report a post click the little triangle with an exclamation point in it.

You would know all about reporting people wouldn't you?

Old 07-05-2010, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelReynolds View Post
You would know all about reporting people wouldn't you?
Its really not that hard to figure out. lol

Old 07-05-2010, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Its really not that hard to figure out. lol
That is true. I figured out right away you are a troll and a troublemaker.

Old 07-05-2010, 04:41 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,639,854 times
Quote:
Lets see, do you grow all of your own produce? If not where do you get it? Where does that place get it from? Are there trucks that transport this food around throughout the country? You probably live in the city, for those who don't live a walk away from work, say they live in the country and their work is 20 miles away, how do you suppose they realistically get to work everyday? Do you buy ANY foreign made products? If you do how do you think they came here? Sail boat?
I don't eat produce. And I own very little. I don't believe in personal property, you see. I'm ascetic.

Old 07-05-2010, 04:43 PM

Quote:
That is true. I figured out right away you are a troll and a troublemaker.
If I'm a troll why are you feeding me? If you really think I'm a troll and a trouble maker you won't respond to any of my posts and you will report the ones that are trolling and the mods will determine whether or not they are trolling or if you are just pissy because I am actually putting forward arguments.

Old 07-05-2010, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
I don't eat produce. And I own very little. I don't believe in personal property, you see. I'm ascetic.
Cool, I bet you don't mind if I choose to camp out in your backyard eh? If its not your personal property, in your mind. If you own anything from overseas or if anything you have in your home has things that were transported from some where else, that is proof right there that automobiles are important. Even to those who think they aren't and we should move back to the horse and buggy age.

Old 07-05-2010, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johknip View Post
...if you own anything from overseas or if anything you have in your home has things that were transported from some where else, that is proof right there that automobiles are important...
a truck is not an automobile.

Old 07-05-2010, 04:50 PM

Quote:
a truck is not an automobile.
Lets see. Automobile | Define Automobile at Dictionary.com

That sounds like that could be a truck to me? What part disqualifies it from being an automobile?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies