Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2010, 09:44 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,191,661 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brattpowered View Post
I think Christians that follow their religion to its extreme are just as bad as Americans as the Muslims you like to bash.
What extremes are you referring to?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2010, 09:47 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
Yes. And, yes. They can think for themselves, too.
When did you read that link? After I called you on it. You read faster than I can if you did. You posted barely 3 minutes after I posted the link and that is pretty good reading considering that you have to wait some seconds for things to come up. No, I don't think you know what a kafir is or why Mohammed said they could be killed, robbed, raped and generally mistreated. Since you answer questions with yes and yes tell me what a kafir is.

Old 07-04-2010, 09:49 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,474,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
When did you read that link? After I called you on it. You read faster than I can if you did. You posted barely 3 minutes after I posted the link and that is pretty good reading considering that you have to wait some seconds for things to come up. No, I don't think you know what a kafir is or why Mohammed said they could be killed, robbed, raped and generally mistreated. Since you answer questions with yes and yes tell me what a kafir is.
I'm not going to read your link. I don't have to read your link to answer your question. Not every Muslim follows the Koran down to it finest detail.

Old 07-04-2010, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brattpowered View Post
I think Christians that follow their religion to its extreme are just as bad as Americans as the Muslims you like to bash.
Where in that extreme Christian teaching do you find the order to kill all those who don't believe what you believe? Come on and read that link and then come out swinging at too far right Christians. You need to know that the Koran tells them to go ahead and kill kafirs along with abusing them before killing them. I wonder how much of that link you read. I am sure I know just how much of it you managed.

Old 07-04-2010, 09:53 PM

2,347 posts, read 2,784,819 times
Quote:
I do not claim to be a Muslim so I don't have to accept the Koran as the book to live by. You need to read the last two parts of that 5 part article in order to find out why the question has to be asked and answered. Tell me what is said about kafirs in those parts, to prove that you read the article.

It is too obvious that you read only the title of the thread since I don't believe that you can read that one in only one minute but you replied one minute after I posed the thread and the article.

You can't bury things like this one with left leaning garbage since the time you posted is listed along with the time of my post. Nice try but by now most readers have seen that you came stomping in without reading word one of the link. I wonder why we are required to post links when so many of you people refuse to read anything.
It doesn't matter what it says. Anyone of any religion can be a "good" american. Remeber that whole separation of church and state thing our Founders wrote into the Constitution....yeah, that.

So, are you, or are you not a good American? And if so, what makes you a good American?

Old 07-04-2010, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
As if being a muslim and a American are different?

DO you think ALL muslims are non Americans?

I did not read what's in the link because the question makes no sense.

Muslims are not the people ruining the USA, it's Know-It-All Americans that are destroying this country.
Read the damned link or sit this one out. You are showing that you failed to do so without admitting it. You are right in there with the others here who make all that noise and don't even know what they are talking about.

Maybe you can tell me how a religious Muslim can follow the teachings of the Koran and at the same time be a good American. GOOD Muslims just can't make it since Islamists are going by the latter parts of the Koran that calls for the death of all kafirs. Are you a kafir or a Muslim? I have to wonder since you show no knowledge of what the Koran says.

Old 07-04-2010, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Where in that extreme Christian teaching do you find the order to kill all those who don't believe what you believe? Come on and read that link and then come out swinging at too far right Christians. You need to know that the Koran tells them to go ahead and kill kafirs along with abusing them before killing them. I wonder how much of that link you read. I am sure I know just how much of it you managed.
Please, people who deny Christian extremism, usually are Christian extremists...you know the guys who kill gays and abortion doctors, advocate making homosexuality illegal, instituting prayer in school...I know some of this stuff must sound familar.

Old 07-04-2010, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Read the damned link or sit this one out. You are showing that you failed to do so without admitting it. You are right in there with the others here who make all that noise and don't even know what they are talking about.

Maybe you can tell me how a religious Muslim can follow the teachings of the Koran and at the same time be a good American. GOOD Muslims just can't make it since Islamists are going by the latter parts of the Koran that calls for the death of all kafirs. Are you a kafir or a Muslim? I have to wonder since you show no knowledge of what the Koran says.
I think it would be easier if you just admit you hate Muslims, and that is what this is ALL about.

Old 07-04-2010, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
It is hard to believe they can when their Koran teaches that "kafirs (or infidels) are the lowest and worst form of life. Kafirs can be robbed, murdered, tortured, enslaved, crucified and more."

TG, these people aren't able to discuss that link because none of them read any of it. They don't know that the article talks about Islamism being purely political in nature and that they are using literal defining of the last part of the Koran and never the first part. Anybody who says that Muslims are all peaceful has no idea what the differences in the two distinctive parts of the Koran are like. It is so much like the two books of the Holy Bible, in that the God of Israel was a punishing one and the God of the New Testament is a forgiving God in every case.

Not reading links shows a fear that you may learn something other than what you want to believe. That is what really chaps my behind at these people who come stomping in making all kinds of noise without knowing what is going on.

Old 07-04-2010, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
I'm not going to read your link. I don't have to read your link to answer your question. Not every Muslim follows the Koran down to it finest detail.
Please remain ignorant of what is in that link since that keeps you from knowing what is said about kafirs like you and I.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies