Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2010, 06:15 PM

372 posts, read 221,068 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♠atizar♠ View Post
I am not the one making wild, unproven claims about an entire segment of the population. The onus is on the person making the claim to back up their posturing by showing their research. Otherwise I am just going to label it fit for only the rubbish heap.

What an obvious attempt to evade answering.
Unproven claims!!! So you deny 911, Kobar Towers, the USS Cole etc., etc., etc., on and on, ad inifinitum.

I gave my support in my original post. Read, or have someone read it to you.

Humanity is the body of mankind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2010, 06:30 PM

2,104 posts, read 1,442,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by navyapproved View Post
Unproven claims!!! So you deny 911, Kobar Towers, the USS Cole etc., etc., etc., on and on, ad inifinitum.

I gave my support in my original post. Read, or have someone read it to you.

Humanity is the body of mankind.
LOL deny? I am a military vet. Don't be silly.

I don't have to deny any of those things to think that your claim is nothing more than a hastily crafted defense mechanism to make you feel more comfortable with your xenophobic stance on the issue.

Old 07-09-2010, 06:39 PM

1,805 posts, read 1,466,820 times
"Humanity is the body of mankind."

I'm glad you defined what you think humanity is. The next question for you is do you think Muslims are a part of that body?

Old 07-09-2010, 07:33 PM

563 posts, read 1,286,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by navyapproved View Post
I thought OP was short for the OP!!!

I see and have seen lots of things, not just the threat posed by certain groups. You characterize it your way, but those are your words, and I shall not give them credibility. Your fictional use of the word "all" is ludicrous and untrue. I also see the thread of communism, fascism and other forms of abusive government, as well as liberalism, which is a threat to human progress, because it stifles, no, punishes ambition either deliberately or opportunistically.

It amazes me how intellecutally vapid your posts are. You fail to recognize the 600 year threat to humanity that caused the crusades to retake Europe from the horde, the ongoing war waged by Is. against Humanity.

Really!!!!

Perhaps you should PICK UP a newspaper and TURN ON a TV and bring yourself up to speed on world affairs - lotsa luck!!!!
Excactly, you keep believing what the TV man is telling you and you soldier on...
Ever thought that maybe its not all what it seems, perhaps these muslims were just used to further other peoples agendas? Muslims certainly did not profit from their terrorist acts, and don't give me the crap of 72 virgins and so on.
A good question to ask is "qui bono"
And to your point about human progress being hampered by communism, fascism and other forms of abusive government, as well as liberalism,
Would you like to see a single race that abides unconditionally to their ruler? A totalitarian regime and a horde of sheep will ensure human progress? c'mon
Progress will be ensured by competion, by free thinkers, by overstepping boundries, pushing the limits...
loose the remote, cancel the subsription to your newspaper

In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way." Franklin D. Roosevelt ...

Old 07-09-2010, 07:38 PM

469 posts, read 579,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
actually most MUSLIMS are peaceful....its the ISLAMICS that are bad

What? Explain the difference between Muslims and Islamics or add to your post so I may understand, please.

Old 07-09-2010, 07:47 PM

469 posts, read 579,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
Why do people post such ignorant comments? Well, I guess, ignorance.

YouTube - Muslims denounce terror in Mumbai
Muslims clerics in India? India? Well, that's helpful.

Old 07-09-2010, 07:47 PM

30,063 posts, read 18,663,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHoss14 View Post
All Terrorists are Muslims...Except the 94% that Aren't | loonwatch.com

Scroll all the way to the bottom of this link see what groups did what.

Terrorism 2002/2005

JDL sure does like to bomb things.

Looks like the work of Muslims and environmental left wing whack jobs- that is exactly what I would suspect.

Given that only a small percentage of snakes are venomous, is it wise to approach and pick up all snakes, or assume that the risk of encountering a venous variety exceeds the higher probability of the snake being non-venomous.

Don't trust Muslims.

Old 07-10-2010, 12:15 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
Why do people post such ignorant comments? Well, I guess, ignorance.

YouTube - Muslims denounce terror in Mumbai
What part of the US do we find Mumbai in? I guess it is my ignorance that kept me from knowing that.

Old 07-10-2010, 12:18 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHoss14 View Post
All Terrorists are Muslims...Except the 94% that Aren't | loonwatch.com

Scroll all the way to the bottom of this link see what groups did what.

Terrorism 2002/2005

JDL sure does like to bomb things.
I stopped readiing this one when I saw (Jews) thrown in with another group because I saw through this story at that time.

I did scroll down before I read because I thought something might be there that would impress me since it surely did impress you.

Old 07-10-2010, 12:26 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Roll your eyes all you want. We shouldn't have to google and search for such information. It should be covered by the media, which it is not. I recall the first report I'd ever seen of some Muslim organization speaking out against violence. It was an encouraging sign, but came very late in the course of these events. I haven't seen much since, and I try to keep up with a variety of news sources.

Strong words, but the time for pc is over. All Muslims are extremists. They may not all be terrorists, or violent, but look at their teachings and look at the way they live and what they practice, and you can't call them anything but extreme. Such fundamentalism is unhealthy to oneself and others.

The way i see it only me, about Muslims, unless you know what is going on in their heads, you are a mind reader, you don't know them, you can speculate and that is it, Americanized or not. You cannot teach an old DOG NEW TRICKS! Some may be fooled, Some will not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies