Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2010, 11:31 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,192,463 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
[MOD CUT/off topic] She will ask him the one question that nobody on TV has the balls to ask. She has played a bit of it and she just plain out and out asked him if he really hates white people. I can't wait to see his lawyer type answer.

Watch it so we can discuss it. I don't want to discuss it with somebody who has to get his words about it from MM.

I guess you didn't see Shabazz whining about the fact that Fox won't let him on their shows, yesterday.
I can't watch it until somebody uploads it to the internet, I don't subscribe to Faux News.
[MOD CUT/off topic]

Last edited by Ibginnie; 07-09-2010 at 04:03 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2010, 11:31 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,261,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
For once I actually agree with you. The less attention these sociopaths are given the better.
You guys do realize that this is Malik Shabazz the leader of the NBPP and not Samir Shabazz who obviously hates whites. Kelly will back the cool headed Malik into a corner with the question about hating whites.

Old 07-09-2010, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
I can't watch it until somebody uploads it to the internet, I don't subscribe to Faux News.
As for not showing you my balls, you are as insignificant to me as the fly on my wall is, I
could care less about your drivel.
Ah yes, that somebody will surely be Media Matters, won't it?

Old 07-09-2010, 11:38 AM

31,387 posts, read 37,040,586 times
Quote:
You guys do realize that this is Malik Shabazz the leader of the NBPP and not Samir Shabazz who obviously hates whites. Kelly will back the cool headed Malik into a corner with the question about hating whites.
What does it matter which Shabazz we are referring to? Both neither deserve national attention which in gives them far more credibility and importance than their pathetic movements deserve.

Old 07-09-2010, 12:47 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,844,267 times
Wow he said hes not a racist but then admits to calling white people cracker. Then he says he has never name called " real Jews"

How is someone going to accuse others of being hateful then admits to calling white people crackers

Old 07-09-2010, 12:49 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,108,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Wow he said hes not a racist but then admits to calling white people cracker. Then he says he has never name called " real Jews"

How is someone going to accuse others of being hateful then admits to calling white people crackers

This guy is a racist, hands down. I have absolutely no use for him or his ilk, no matter what race they happen to be.

Old 07-09-2010, 12:52 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,926,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post

Basically his sentiments are the same spouted by Nation of Ialam leader Rev. Farrakahn.

For those who choose apparently the full unedited interview transcript is posted on FOX News website. I've not yet looked.

Old 07-09-2010, 12:56 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,926,416 times
Quote:
Thanks...just saw the interview. So one Shabazz is more toned down and less tattooed than the other. He didn't do much to decry what the highly tattooes hate spewing Shabaaz with the nightstick did at the polling place did he? Kelly had to pull teeth to get him to state he disagreed with the actions of the NBPP members intimidating voters in PA Nov. 2008 elections.

Old 07-09-2010, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
This guy is a racist, hands down. I have absolutely no use for him or his ilk, no matter what race they happen to be.
Not even when he makes all that noise about the right wing conspiracy being used to excite crackers to get out and vote this fall? Come on you don't mind that, do you?

Old 07-09-2010, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Basically his sentiments are the same spouted by Nation of Ialam leader Rev. Farrakahn.

For those who choose apparently the full unedited interview transcript is posted on FOX News website. I've not yet looked.
I couldn't find the whole thing but it will soon be there. Just think, meson can read the whole thing without waiting for MM to get their story of this one up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies