Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2010, 10:53 AM

412 posts, read 404,861 times

Advertisements

I know this is an uncomfortable topic for a lot of people, but after seeing this, I felt the need to bring it up.
Violent protests after Calif train killing verdict - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100709/ap_on_re_us/us_train_station_shooting#mwpphu-container - broken link)
The articles describe riots after a police officer got off on a lesser charge after shooting an unarmed man lying face-down on the ground. Just so there's no confusion, I absolutely condemn the riots, no matter how justifiable the anger, but what really caught my eye was the comments section. Here's a sampling.
Quote:
You blacks should understand why whites are losing patience with your subhuman behavior
Quote:
That tranny Michelle Obama would fit in with her black rioting and looting bruthas.
Quote:
One less coon to worry about.
Quote:
ANY NORMAL PERSON CAN SEE THAT ONLY THE BLACKS GO THROUGH THIS STUFF. IS THAT A COINCIDENCE? NO. THEY ARE A FAILED RACE. THANK THE DEMOCRATS FOR THAT.
Quote:
stupid monkies
Quote:
Perfect examples of blacks destroying civilization when they take over:
South Africa....Rhodesia....Detroit....all were gems now nothing better than crapstains on the map....
Quote:
Once again the black rioters have proven you can take a savage out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of a savage.
Quote:
Them africo's riot any chance they get. But then what could one expect from them other than violence.
Quote:
Where ever blacks congregate, the results are the same: crime, and regression of civilization.
Quote:
This should be no suprise to anyone. These animals riot for an excuse to steal t.v's.

Remember Katrina when that colored guy in chest deep water with no where to go-carrying a stolen t.v over his head.

It is primal instinct for them.
Quote:
It's been proven time and time again in countless scientific research: the black African brain is not as developed as other races....their frontal lobes, which control reasoning and cognizant functions, are much smaller that the white and asian races...research has proven that without these key developed areas of the brain, individuals are prone to violent and irrational behavior without and concern or recognition of results of their actions. Black are essentially permanent children and like children, need strong adult guidance to keep them in line.
Quote:
It is the sub-saharan african who is the world's problem. They are low IQs and violent. Without them the world will progress but with them it will regress into the animal we all once were.
Quote:
Anyone else for Re-segregation ?
Most disturbingly, the majority of these comments got a "thumbs up" rating (also, note that I only went through comments in the past hour; there are over 5,000 more comments I didn't even read).

The intent of this post is not to accuse any individual or group of racism, but to make it abundantly clear that racism does exist, and it's more common than a lot of people would like to believe. The riots were inexcusable and worthy of outrage, but the comments I read weren't just condemnation or anger over property destruction, they reflected racial hatred and general aggression towards blacks. When I see things like this, it makes me very upset to think of all the excuses a lot of people come up with to cover up this sort of racism. I hope that this will wake some people up to reality, but chances are some sort of excuse will be made for the racist comments. I'm just being politically correct. I'm playing the race card. Those aren't real racists, they're just liberal plants. That sort of thing sickens me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2010, 10:55 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,370,760 times
They Do exist!

YouTube - M&Ms - Christmas Faint

Old 07-09-2010, 10:57 AM

6,484 posts, read 6,614,378 times
Yes. They do exist. Shall I get a few quotes from al sharpton and jesse jackson now?

Or here's a few:

(Affect(ing) a black accent to recount San Francisco mayor Willie Brown asking) "Who is this "Emily List? She's supportin' all these people. She's supportin' Sen. Dianne Feinstein. She's supported Sen. Barbara Boxer....She supported everybody. Why won't she support me?" -- Hillary Clinton. Source: John Broder of the LA Times

(On Clarence Thomas) "A handkerchief-head, chicken-and-biscuit-eating Uncle Tom." -- Spike Lee

"Republicans bring out Colin Powell and J.C. Watts because they have no program, no policy. They have no love and no joy. They'd rather take pictures with black children than feed them." -- Donna Brazile, Al Gore's Campaign Manager for the 2000 election

"Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds." -- Former Klansman and current US Senator Robert Byrd, a man who is referred to by many Democrats as the "conscience of the Senate", in a letter written in 1944, after he quit the KKK.

"I am a former kleagle of the Ku Klux Klan in Raleigh County and the adjoining counties of the state .... The Klan is needed today as never before and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia .... It is necessary that the order be promoted immediately and in every state of the Union. Will you please inform me as to the possibilities of rebuilding the Klan in the Realm of W. Va .... I hope that you will find it convenient to answer my letter in regards to future possibilities." -- Former Klansman and current US Senator Robert Byrd, a man who is referred to by many Democrats as the "conscience of the Senate", in a letter written in 1946, after he quit the KKK.

'Hymies.' 'Hymietown.' -- Jesse Jackson's description of New York City while on the 1984 presidential campaign trail.

(I) "will not let the white boys win in this election." -- Donna Brazile, Al Gore's Campaign Manager on the 2000 election

Old 07-09-2010, 11:00 AM

7,006 posts, read 6,991,857 times

Old 07-09-2010, 11:01 AM

3,153 posts, read 3,592,486 times
Anybody gonna paste in the cracker video for the OP who is obviously a Troll...newsflash....racism will never completely go away in every race..regardless...bigotry will never go away..ignorance breeds ignorance and until you can break the chain...mainly through education and experience...you have to deal with it..now stop trying to stir things up

Old 07-09-2010, 11:05 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,842,040 times
Of course they exist. There is racist in all race.

Old 07-09-2010, 11:06 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,917,108 times
Racists do exist. They've been all over this forum and in full force most recently.

Old 07-09-2010, 11:07 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,332,477 times
Internet anonymous postings???

How do we know blacks themselves did not post this stuff??

Old 07-09-2010, 11:14 AM

2,095 posts, read 2,580,582 times

YouTube - Detroit City Council hearing adjourned amid shouting match

"You ain't gonna do it up in here"...WTH

Old 07-09-2010, 11:24 AM

11,446 posts, read 16,181,294 times
"Racists DO Exist"
Not in America! Why, this is the land of tolerance and equal rights! Don't take my word for it, just ask some patriotic Americans, they'll tell you the same thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies