Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2010, 02:33 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Records yes. State issued documents? No.
But they have no records that show the woman and child in them that day.

Old 07-13-2010, 02:34 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,075,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I guess you and the other poster who said nobody cares do talk for "America"?
Nope. America speaks for America.

Like they did in November 2008.

Old 07-13-2010, 02:36 PM

1,677 posts, read 1,668,283 times
Quote:
Actually, no. Go back and read it again.
Don't need to read it again, but here is what you stated.

Quote:
Wow.... one sentence pretending to assert one fact. Instead it asserts three, none of which appear to be true.

A tour de force.

You asserted as fact that the other poster's assertions were untrue, but you failed to provide your evidence just as the other poster failed to do.

Quote:
Evidence? For what? That one does not equal three?
IMO, ask the poster for evidence when you believe he/she stated something as fact.

Personally, I thought the poster was stating opinion, but I would have asked for supporting evidence for that too...rather than asserting it was untrue as a fact as you did.

IOW, when you state something is untrue, that doesn't make it fact either.

Old 07-13-2010, 02:37 PM

640 posts, read 388,099 times
Quote:
No, cancer kills with or without health insurance. You let somebody stack that load of Pelosi on you.
Obama talked about it publicly during the campaign and later during the health care "debates".........his mother didn't have health insurance at the time she had cancer.

Old 07-13-2010, 02:37 PM

Quote:
You may have heard him, but you have not apparently listened to him.

He has never actually said that he has personal direct knowledge of anything regarding Obama's birth records.

Go back and check.
Did I say that I heard what you accuse me of? I didn't see that.

Old 07-13-2010, 02:38 PM

175 posts, read 113,266 times
Quote:
The "lie" as you call it could have been put to rest over a year ago by The Man, himself but I think he wants us divided so he won't allow the document to be seen. I just have to keep wondering why he won't settle this thing for good. Is there a good reason other than maintaining the division?
How in the world can Barack Obama settle for good other people's intent to see whatever truth serves their agenda? If you have already decided that Obama wasn't born in the United States - what exactly will convince you that he was? Nothing. That's why his administration hasn't bothered addressing it anymore, and while most of the sane population (right and left) have ceased talking about it.

Old 07-13-2010, 02:40 PM

Quote:
That is the least amount of sensibility I have seen today in a question!!! Surely you know that Prince Barack of HopenChange is what is holding us all up.
Uh.... no.

What is holding you all up is the fact that there has never existed the tiniest piece of evidence that Obama was ever born anywhere other than where his state issued and certified birth certificate that he released more than two years ago says he was born.

This is the breathtaking thing about the entire Birther phenomenon.

It was entirely made up. All of it. A veritable cottage industry sprung up with Birthers falling over each other to invent the newest most outrageous lie... in a complete vacuum of any evidence whatsoever for it.

You are no more "held up" than unicorn hunters are "held up."

Old 07-13-2010, 02:41 PM

Quote:
But they have no records that show the woman and child in them that day.
From 50 years ago? No. Many would not.

Old 07-13-2010, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Hospitals keep records yes they do, but hospitals are not custodians of records are as such are not required to keep records forever, especially when the patient ceases to be one for decades. So, the absence of records (records which in all probability predate the birth of the record keeper) is hardly evidence and certainly not evidence worthy of anyone's testimony.

In short Mr. Adams' proof, is that he can't obtain evidence from any source other than those held by the official custodian of the pertinent records who by the way has on multiple occasions has stated that the necessary records do in fact exist.
Can you tell me how that custodian took that piece of paper out of the vault and looked at it when it is not to be seen by anybody. Nope, he either broke the law or is lying about something he knows to be there but hasn't looked at. I lean toward the latter.

Old 07-13-2010, 02:48 PM

640 posts, read 388,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHoss14 View Post
You are saying if he had been up front about all his records and not tried to hide them like he is still doing people would still ask questions? I wouldn't I would have no reason to. But since he keeps hiding them then we have the right to wonder what he is hiding. We already know he is friends with known terrorists and communists and is one himself,its a foregone conclusion he was not born in this country either. I guess if I wanted to destroy a country like he is doing being found not to be a citizen would derail that plan.

Yep, that's what I'm saying. He already released his birth certificate and you all are still asking questions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies