Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2010, 09:31 PM

2,713 posts, read 3,022,475 times

Advertisements

I hear the argument that there is no evidence of racist tea partiers

Yet a simple google search turns this up.

appletree » Blog Archive » The teabaggers are not the least bit racist

I'm in a biracial family so it doesn't bother me much. I just wanted to share that though. I think we can all throw the "there are no racist Tea Partiers" argument out the window..

Yes I know there are a few Black Tea Partiers, and Yes I know there are Black Racists too. I just wanted to post this. Cause so many people are blind to the people they hang out with.

Last edited by Jermaine88; 07-13-2010 at 09:45 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2010, 09:40 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,190,023 times
There's plenty of racists amongst Teaocons.

Old 07-13-2010, 09:41 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,135,543 times
The Oven one wasnt really racist but it was a stupid sign. The others, werent racist. Just because they arent politically correct, doesnt make them racist. And if you do find a few signs that are actually racist, that is suppose to represent the thousands of people who go to these functions?

This is the best you and the NAACP have on these racist allegations? Let me know when something really comes up on painting this movement racist. We've been hearing this for over a year and pretty much every accusation lacks any evidence that leads to anything.

The Tea Party had thousands out and about the whole year last year, and there is no evidence that they are racist....because the majority arent. Such a large group of random people joining together, and theyve done so peacefully every damn time. Yet you have groups like NAACP and the Black Panthers, much smaller groups, and its VERY EASY to find evidence of their racism. Yet who are the media and politicians focused on? The Tea Party. What an upside down world we live in.

Old 07-13-2010, 09:45 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,210,493 times
Yeah, wish we could find that racist clip from March 20, 2010 we hear so much about.

2,095 posts, read 2,580,582 times
A very very small number of people who attend Tea Party events (but they might not necessarily be Tea Party people) are racist.

A large majority of Democrats and people who join the NAACP, Black Panthers, LA Raza, and Mecha are racist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
There's plenty of racists amongst Teaocons.
Did you make up the word all by yourself?

Get back to reality there meson. You have the most powerful in the country, the media, and the politicians crying "racism" on the Tea Party for over a year. And theyve been digging and hoping and praying for some thing to finally show up to make the Tea Party appear racist. Yet theyve come up with nothing. A few nuts with some signs. Some edited tv footage of a man with a gun (pssst, MSNBC, we know it was a black man and not a white guy like you were hinting at).

The favorite play in the liberal play book is the race card. It use to never fail, but youve used it so much over the last decade that you hurt real incidents of racism. Its like the boy who cried woof, except in this case, its the liberals who cry racism. You all should be ashamed of yourselves, and Im very serious when I say that.

88,971 posts, read 44,780,079 times
Pretty mild signs compared to King Samir 'Kill the crackers and their babies' Shabazz, no?

Old 07-13-2010, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofurkey View Post
Yeah, wish we could find that racist clip from March 20, 2010 we hear so much about.
Wasnt there a $10k or more reward for that? Geee, I think someone wouldve coughed up this ALLEGED footage if it existed. Heck, I support the Tea Party for the most part, and Id give up footage if I had it for $10k.

Keep on fishing lefties, im sure youll run into a couple nuts or so that you can use to paint thousands as racist.

Old 07-13-2010, 09:50 PM

1,677 posts, read 1,667,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermaine88 View Post
I here the argument that there is no evidence of racist tea partiers
I never heard the argument there are no individual racists in the TP.

I heard the argument that there is no evidence that the Tea Party Movement is racist. It might do you some good to peruse TP websites rather than passing judgment from a few signs posted on a personal blog site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermaine88 View Post
Yet a simple google search turns this up.
No offense, but I think it would be wise to do more research than a simple google search. You might learn that not all folks showing up at events are TP members.

That is bigoted, but not racist. There's a difference. I don't condone the bigotry either, BTW.

Old 07-13-2010, 09:57 PM

1,313 posts, read 1,550,606 times
Is there a group that is immune to racists?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies