Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2010, 09:21 AM

25,100 posts, read 39,246,649 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Hardly anti-American if they are protesting against the neo-nazi Glenn Beck, patriotic
Americans more like it....
Beck is CERTAINLY not a "neo-nazi" nor is Beck "anti-American". Additionally, Beck is one hell of a Patriot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2010, 09:29 AM

640 posts, read 388,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
Beck is CERTAINLY not a "neo-nazi" nor is Beck "anti-American". Additionally, Beck is one hell of a Patriot.
ROTFLOL.

Old 07-16-2010, 09:32 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,800,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
FINALLY-

Some religious (delusional) people get a LITTLE common sense.
I'm not so sure. This may be just another religious war. I understand Beck is a Mormon. I don't think that settles well with Evangelicals.

Old 07-16-2010, 09:56 AM

25,100 posts, read 39,246,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
FINALLY-

Some religious (delusional) people get a LITTLE common sense.
If it was your intention to equate those who are religious to also being delusional, I must remind you that you are also putting your hero, Barrack Hussein Obama, into that delusional column as he says he is religious

Old 07-16-2010, 10:16 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,820,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldmaiden View Post
No kidding! It's really nice to see some sanity re: Beck. He has been given free rein too long, and groups other than the hated "liberals" need to call him on his errors and deliberate mis-statements.
really? have you ever listened to beck? watched his program on fox? if so then you have heard him ask that anyone, mostly the whitehouse, let him know when he makes a mistake. and he does correct himself when his mistakes are pointed out.

the reality is that beck does his homework, and he uses the words on the people on the left against them. beck didnt say van jones, for instance, was a communist, van jones said it. beck didnt say obama was a radical, obama said as much by who he sought out to hang with.

if you have proof that what beck is saying is wrong, let him know. have cogent arguments to support your claim, and dont let the venom and the hatred you have for beck show, otherwise you wont be taken seriously.

the only reason beck is being attacked like he is, is because the left is scared of him, same with hannity, and palin, a limbaugh, and oreilly, etc.

Old 07-16-2010, 10:18 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,190,023 times
It's amazing to see that there's so many posters brainwashed by Beck....

Old 07-16-2010, 10:32 AM

640 posts, read 388,001 times
Quote:
Indeed, it is!

Old 07-16-2010, 10:40 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,820,716 times
o my own research
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitsua View Post
Indeed, it is!
i do my own research, and many of the things that beck is putting out i learned in school back in the 60's and 70' when real history was being taught, and when the math teacher asked what 2+2 was, and if you answered 5, they didnt say "that is a good effort" rather they looked at you like you had three heads and asked why you were being stupid. back then we learned to read, write, do math, learned geography, etc. we didnt have all the liberal programs then that are getting in the way of learning today. we didnt have the book, joey has two daddys crap. we were taught HOW to think in school not what to think.

Old 07-16-2010, 10:44 AM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymie View Post
This scam artist wants you to send money , please read the ad that goes with the CNN story
Hurry, Beck’s next event will be on July 31 in New York!! Fill out the fields below to make a secure, tax-deductible gift that will be matched, dollar for dollar by a generous donor.
george soros, most likely.

Old 07-16-2010, 10:48 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,528,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
Sounds like you've described Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright, Louis Farrakhan and Jesse Jackson.
So you hate all those guys. Good I don't listen to them at all. I bet you listen to beck though. OK I'll say all these men are lunatics can you say that about beck? If I can discredit these men you hate then why cant you discredit beck. I'll help you,close you eyes and think of all the things beck says now imagine he is black. That should help you hate and discredit him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies