Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2010, 05:00 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,994,507 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
When you are an outright racist you always look to perceive something anything for an opportunity to whine. That racist has a job to do reguardless of her bigoted perceptions.
dcsldcd !!! ... Well Said !

But I seriously doubt if your direct response will be considered by a few of our little old CDF pals !

How utterly hypocritical these folks truly appear to be .
How can it be possible that so many within this organization are seemingly even worst 'Racist" than the very people they are constantly accusing and whining about ? How utterly foolish !

It certainly appears that this organization has ignominiously functioned well beyond whatever it's preceived operational span was intended to be.

Perhaps one day very soon this seemingly egregious group will no longer be required ! Thanks / Old Sgt. Lamar

Old 07-19-2010, 06:27 PM

15,092 posts, read 8,634,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Nothing to back track from, if you get a bigot who doesn't think that a black person is capable of providing competent service, that's exactly what any thinking black person would do.
"You think black people are to stupid to help you out, well sir here is a white person that might make you feel more comfortable... and don't let the door hit you in the ass."
Now I know in these Orwellian days of Double Speak up is down and down is up and that responding to racism is racism incarnate...

Not only can folks not read, they can't even follow a short film clip... Oh, well.
There is that ... Orwellian double speak, and then there is flat out lies and fabrication which is what you just did.

The Black Government worker made the racist statements, and committed the racist actions ... her OWN statement about the Farmer in question revealed that she looked upon his lengthy explanation of his circumstances to her as a being "superior" to her .... of course she simply claimed that this was her perception ("I knew what he was doin'") but she didn't elaborate on exactly what was said specifically to lead her to that conclusion ... she just perceived .... no substance, not a single example.

So, going on that "feeling" (which was obviously just her own racism bubbling over) she denied the man help ... and sent him to his "own kind".

So not only do government actions hurt the American farmer, but now they put racist bigots in place to deny them assistance (and she admitted to withholding that assistance because he was white.

And it doesn't surprise me that you'd attempt to spin this 180 .... it's what you do.

Nobody is buying it, and everyone sees what it is.

Old 07-19-2010, 06:38 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times
The racist resigned.

FOXNews.com - Video Shows USDA Official Saying She Didn't Give 'Full Force' of Help to White Farmer

Quote:
The Agriculture Department announced Monday, shortly after FoxNews.com published its initial report on the video, that Sherrod had resigned.
Thank you, Andrew Briebart of Big Government.

I think the stunt by the NAACP has blown up brilliantly in their face.

Now if only they could come up with the video that proves their claims about the TP.

Andrew might have some more;

http://twitter.com/AndrewBreitbart/statuses/18952230197

Old 07-19-2010, 06:42 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,846,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
The racist resigned.

FOXNews.com - Video Shows USDA Official Saying She Didn't Give 'Full Force' of Help to White Farmer

Thank you, Andrew Briebart of Big Government.

I think the stunt by the NAACP has blown up brilliantly in their face.
That is great.

Old 07-19-2010, 06:56 PM

7,993 posts, read 12,861,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
The racist resigned.
I just saw on the news that this big racist resigned (apparently was forced to). Thank God. We don't need anymore racism in the federal government.....enough comes from Obumble and Meechelle.

Old 07-19-2010, 07:03 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,137,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
I just saw on the news that this big racist resigned (apparently was forced to). Thank God. We don't need anymore racism in the federal government.....enough comes from Obumble and Meechelle.
LOL Similar to Van Jones. Resign in the dark of night and the media stays silent. Her resignation leads to no answers and no coverage because you know there will be little coverage of it. Dont get me wrong, Im glad she resigned. But lets be honest, so what. Look at her audience made up of NAACP folks seemingly agreeing with her. Her remarks were how long ago? She only resigned because she was caught. Thank God for Breitbart

Old 07-19-2010, 07:04 PM

10,031 posts, read 9,507,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Easy to tell it's a Breitbart video....what a f'd up edit job.
Certainly the part where she admitted civil rights violations was pretty straight forward. I take it she agrees since it looks like the racist already resigned.

Old 07-19-2010, 07:04 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,214,794 times
r - e - s - i - g - n - e - d....

Old 07-19-2010, 07:18 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Easy to tell it's a Breitbart video....what a f'd up edit job.
Looks like Andrew had it right....right?

Old 07-19-2010, 08:01 PM

7,138 posts, read 14,639,213 times
Looks like the story is headlined at - Big Government. Reported by FoxNews.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies