Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-21-2010, 07:31 AM

71 posts, read 162,160 times

Advertisements

Isn't it sickening how these idiots get such preferential treatment by the court system that is suppose to treat all people equally. Yesyerday, when millions of unemployed were glued to the tv and radio waiting for news on their extension, they had to be subjected to Lohan's face plastered on every channel/station with her little grin. Today, already, every newscast is reporting that because of the overcrowding, in the jail, that she will not have to do the 90 day sentence but only do 14 days. What type of justice is this ?? I wonder if any regular/poor person ever had their sentence shortened, like this , because of overcrowding ? Are any other prisoners going to be released with her or is it that the jail only needs her cell for an awaiting prisoner ?. The news also said that she had chicken tetrazinni for dinner last night. Wow !! Is this a normal jail meal ?? or another perk for celebrity status ??. I don't even know what chick tet is ,so, I guess I'll have to go to jail to find out. With unemployment so high, with the politicians playing games with our lives, with the oil spill destroying lives and property, with the eatrhquakes/sinkholes popping up, with the floods (in some areas) & the drought conditions in other areas, with the yearly hurricane season coming up soon and with the justice system falling apart, THE END IS NEAR !!! The mayan people predicted the end to happen in the year 2012 and I think maybe they hit on something there. How much damage can this earth withstand before it explodes or how much aggravation/tension can the people withstand before someone hits the button for the giant bomb that does away with everybody ?? This world and our future is in the toilet and going down fast !!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies