Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2010, 11:46 AM

7,006 posts, read 6,981,402 times

Advertisements

Check out the photos of the moonbat JournoListers. It looks like they had a secret Klan meeting going, lol.

A whole bunch of white liberals crying about Fox News!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2010, 11:50 AM

52,537 posts, read 34,259,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
Check out the photos of the moonbat JournoListers. It looks like they had a secret Klan meeting going, lol.

hmmm.. i don't see any black or brown faces there...

RACISM!!!!!! RACISM!!!!!! RACISM!!!!!! *pant, gasp* RACISM!!!!!! RACISM!!!!!!

Old 07-23-2010, 11:51 AM

20,260 posts, read 19,847,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post

Priceless!!!! I'll be sharing this link across the www

American Thinker has some good stuff.

Old 07-23-2010, 02:55 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,874,903 times
See, that's the thing with liberal elites - they never practice what they preach. Where's all the diversity? Looks like a white boys club.

washingtonpost.com

Quote:
But there is no getting around the fact that some of these messages, culled from the members-only discussion group Journolist, are embarrassing. They show liberal commentators appearing to cooperate in an effort to hammer out the shrewdest talking points against the Republicans -- including, in one case, a suggestion for accusing random conservatives of being racist.

Old 07-23-2010, 04:34 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,409,927 times
Caught with the goods, your all of a sudden sorry, my ---. People will always seek to destroy, that which is giving them such fear! think we can read between the lines.

Old 07-23-2010, 08:20 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,209,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Yeah, that Breitbart, what a leftie shill. Imagine, editing a video tape to falsely claim someone is racist.

Oh, wait, he's conservative. Sorry, My bad.

Better still, Mark Williams, what a bleeding heart libbie piece of work.

Oh, shoot, another conservative.

Please. Obvious case of the pot calling the kettle black.

But I do applaud the unmitigated gall to post this thread in light of the recent Sherrod scandal.
But you don't really know a lot about the Sherrod thing. Yesterday Beck had a timeline written on his chalkboard that you, or course, didn't see but it showed so much about the timing of all this story. Beck said, and I think he was right since nobody from the left has spoken up about him being wrong, that the beginning of this was the speech in late March, and sometime in late April Breitbart got that edited tape from somebody and the only people who had the tape was the NAACP. Now look at this and try to realize that some conspiring had taken place before they forced Sherrod to resign thinking that she would be on Beck's show at 5:00. He didn't mention her at all but she resigned, anyway.

I smell Sunstein and Emanuel in all of this and they blew it again. I don't think they can ever get Fox without using the FCC and that will have to be done unconstitutionally, at that.

You know only what Media Matters and the like say about the Sherrod story. Did you know that she had been on all three network and two cable networks by yesterday evening and that Fox had asked her over and over and she just stays where the friendlies are. That sounds so much like the White House is calling the shots for her.

Old 07-23-2010, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Huh,.. Fox news has called for the killing of obama

YouTube - Fox News Jokes About Killing Obama

Great link. Did you notice all the other anti-Fox vids on that page? Almost, like somebody was trying very hard to get at them. REally?

Old 07-23-2010, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
I guess you haven't read the back and forth between Journo-list members.

Expand your sources, then you'll know.

Fox is dead? Are you talking about the Fox News that is the top cable station, that whips it's competition on a consistent basis, for years? That Fox?
I doubt that he has ever heard about the Journolist group because we know where he would have to hear it and they aren't talking about it.

I bet he doesn't even know that he can see all about them at: The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment so easy to read all about them there. Why won't these obvious libs take a chance? Maybe they think that the government is already watching our computers and would know where they had been.

Old 07-23-2010, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolehboleh View Post
I made a big mistake clicking on this forum. My God, all of you have the most childish and ill informed arguments I've ever read. Seriously, the world isn't broken down into "liberals" and "conservatives." There's a huge gray are you all need to explore.
Are you in that gray area? How about describing it so I can tell what it is if I decide to swing back. I'll bet you don't have nearly as much fun as I do on here when you get a few more posts. Maybe you better just slide on back to that huge gray area and enjoy your life as long as you have left.

Old 07-23-2010, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305 View Post
That's a pretty general statement...there have been some good arguments on here. I am one of the people saying "conservatives" and "liberals" and it's not because I am that dumb to think there are no gray areas..but it is because of the point I am making that people are choosing sides and won't budge no matter what the policies or what moral conflicts occur. We should be focused on these soft kill weapons that have been put in the food and water and on the offshore banking cartel who runs this whole thing instead of Rep vs. Dem or Left vs. Right.....Google GMO crops, fluoride, aspartame, silicon in chicken nuggets and tell me these things aren't deadly...Then look up Bilderberg group and tell me if they are a nice group of people who care about our well being
Bob, do you know how many of the last few Bilderberg meetings HHS secretary Sebelius attended?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies