Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2010, 06:24 PM

1,309 posts, read 1,359,849 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitsua View Post
Does anyone know if the Tea Party ever responded to this video? Do the points raised by Duke sound like valid arguments?
Yes, his points are valid but for crying out loud, can someone other than David Duke say them. This dude is a known hater.

Old 07-25-2010, 10:28 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,890,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
You seriously don't know who David Duke is, or what he believes or stands for, and yet you are defending him here?

I'm not defending him or anyone else . I'm just defending right and wrong no matter who is quilty . All I see here is white racist this and that I don't know Duke and can't see the video .

I'm sick of how my race keeps getting it socked to them by professional black and latino racist .

They are about to lose more than just their freedoms if they don't wake up real fast and knock back the race hammers . A few blacks and latinos feel the same way, but not enough to save us all from third world status .

Old 07-25-2010, 10:37 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,890,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
You know, I dont judge whites by trailer parks or rural slums so why do you judge me by drug infested hoods

I don't judge you by any terms other than your charactor . Don't know where you get this accusation from .

Old 07-25-2010, 11:12 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,530,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
I'm not defending him or anyone else . I'm just defending right and wrong no matter who is quilty . All I see here is white racist this and that I don't know Duke and can't see the video .
This is not some speculation on anyone's part here. This man is a self-confessed white separatists who was a Grand Wizard of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan. Here, I'll make it easy for you to read about him yourself:
David Duke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
I'm sick of how my race keeps getting it socked to them by professional black and latino racist .
Your race? What exactly is happening to "your race" that you find so objectionable?

Quote:
They are about to lose more than just their freedoms if they don't wake up real fast and knock back the race hammers . A few blacks and latinos feel the same way, but not enough to save us all from third world status .
What are the "race hammers" doing? Fighting against racism and bigotry is a bad thing?

Old 07-25-2010, 11:34 PM

1,270 posts, read 2,172,043 times
Sounds right up the Tea Party Alley. David Duke and Glen Beck should cosponsor an event.

Old 07-26-2010, 01:55 PM

3,359 posts, read 7,313,422 times
I do believe I was simply responding to someone elses comments, who compared the NAACP to the Klan....

So I guess If my responding to their comment wasn't 'on topic'...there's wasn't either....

Old 07-26-2010, 02:00 PM

3,382 posts, read 4,071,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
This is nothing new. The KKK and neo-nazi's have three philosophies. A bible in one hand, a gun in the other, and vote republican.
I know isnt it funny that the the racists dont support the party that is built on and supports the most racism.. you would think they would vote for the racist dems instead of the believing in equality Republicans..

But you know how those racists are.. not very bright...

But at least the rest of the racists in this country know to follow the Dems.

Old 07-26-2010, 03:18 PM

1,062 posts, read 1,125,574 times
Quote:
Does anyone know if the Tea Party ever responded to this video? Do the points raised by Duke sound like valid arguments?

YouTube - David Duke Speaks to the Tea Party
I did think he died , but I guess he is 95 now , anyway
I understood him to be speaking to the media , not the tea party . Did the media respond ?
For the most racist whitie , he does come across better than Sharpton or the black panther who wanted to kill white babies .
I did only make to the 2 min mark , did I miss anything ?

Old 07-26-2010, 03:28 PM

640 posts, read 387,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymie View Post
I did think he died , but I guess he is 95 now , anyway
I understood him to be speaking to the media , not the tea party . Did the media respond ?
For the most racist whitie , he does come across better than Sharpton or the black panther who wanted to kill white babies .
I did only make to the 2 min mark , did I miss anything ?
the title of the youtube is "David Duke's video to the Tea Party." The opening of his speech was just the same as so many here...."The MSM is liberal" and he was basically saying that they MSM was attacking the Tea Party for being a "white movement"......then he goes on to say "nothing wrong with that, nothing wrong with having an LARGE MAJORITY white political party.....we whites have been so wronged by the black racists (whomever that might be who, by the way, have absolutely no power as a group.)......yada, yada, yada. It's very interesting to see who agrees with David Duke. lol No, he's not 95. He just grew a white beard so he would look older, have a "better image".......you know what that is, the wise old white man.

[MOD CUT]

Last edited by Ibginnie; 07-26-2010 at 05:57 PM.. Reason: off topic commentary

Old 07-26-2010, 03:35 PM

88,728 posts, read 44,522,703 times
Quote:
As I said, I have seen the same David Duke talking points on the Internet every day by many right wing posters and bloggers........all of whom seem to be following the teachings of white nationalists if they're making the same arguments.
David Duke talking points? Holy cr_p! What websites do you read every day?

...besides stormfront, of course, which you've already admitted to reading in another thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies