Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2010, 09:29 AM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times

Advertisements

Is Obama really thinking he can run every business...

What is the difference if Tony is the CEO or someone else?

When tony made the remark "I want my life back" it was just as much taken out of context as Sherry sheldon's remark. Tony wanted everybody to get their life back.

I think we should Obama his old life back so we get our life back and we don't have to deal with Geithner, Obama, Pelosi, Reid, Grayson, etc...who have no clue how to run a business and stop them of destroying this economy!

Obama should keep him self out of the private sector and have business run them self in the ground or be successful. What business did Obama ever run?

Ford didn't take the government money and is doing much better than before. So there is the proof that government should stay out of the private business!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2010, 09:36 AM
miu

17,766 posts, read 40,152,606 times
Can we fire Obama??

Old 07-26-2010, 09:36 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,842,040 times
Do what? Obama did what?

Old 07-26-2010, 09:40 AM

1,609 posts, read 1,078,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post

When tony made the remark "I want my life back" it was just as much taken out of context as Sherry sheldon's remark. Tony wanted everybody to get their life back.

I think we should Obama his old life back so we get our life back and we don't have to deal with Geithner, Obama, Pelosi, Reid, Grayson, etc...who have no clue how to run a business and stop them of destroying this economy!

Obama should keep him self out of the private sector and have business run them self in the ground or be successful. What business did Obama ever run?

Ford didn't take the government money and is doing much better than before. So there is the proof that government should stay out of the private business!
You ask in your title "What the heck is this president thinking!" To me, it is very obvious that this president doesn't have the capability of thinking of anything that is appropriate to the office he holds!

Every morning my husband and I watch the early news. Every morning BO pulls some other stupid move. Every morning we say "it can't get any worse." Every morning, EGADS, he does something more stupid.

It's like watching a soap opera except this is for real! Disasterous!

Old 07-26-2010, 09:48 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,653,909 times
Quote:

I wish the sicko control freak obama and his controlling wife would get out of our lives.
Ford is opening another one in China, what else is new?

Ford breaks ground on $300 million China plant | Reuters

Well he won't have much more money to blow, except what he borrows because we will have no jobs at all pretty soon.
But maybe that was the plan all along, break us and then he will have complete control.

Old 07-26-2010, 09:49 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,550,789 times
This is what happens when a leader surrounds himself with only "yes men" who are greedy for their own power and agenda.

There is no one to say "no, that's not a good idea" unless they are prepared to be villified by this adminstration and called a racist.

Sad, but this is how it appears to me.

Old 07-26-2010, 09:56 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,687,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
I wish the sicko control freak obama and his controlling wife would get out of our lives.
Ford is opening another one in China, what else is new?

Ford breaks ground on $300 million China plant | Reuters

Well he won't have much more money to blow, except what he borrows because we will have no jobs at all pretty soon.
But maybe that was the plan all along, break us and then he will have complete control.
They were soooo smart not to take bailout money!!

Old 07-26-2010, 10:02 AM

46,943 posts, read 25,964,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Do what? Obama did what?
That's a very good question. Hey bentlebee, do you have a link or something? It's been no secret that BP's board is ready to give Hayward the boot, but Obama firing him on TV?

Old 07-26-2010, 10:02 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,806,109 times
Quote:

The hell are you talking about? Obama didn't fire him, BP threw him under the bus, along with giving him a 18 million dollar severance.

Old 07-26-2010, 10:08 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,687,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
The hell are you talking about? Obama didn't fire him, BP threw him under the bus, along with giving him a 18 million dollar severance.
PLUS his pension.

Not bad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies