Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2010, 01:24 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,618,097 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
Oh no! The horror! He went on the show for a reason!

And here I was thinking he just went there because he had some free time
No, he reviews polls in his free time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2010, 03:50 PM

23,653 posts, read 17,408,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
^ yes because our President really needs to be believable about knowing who "snookie" is! Anyways I saw the show and he did very well even when Hasselblech! went after him about saved jobs and the audience cheered his reply!
Good interview and he seems very comfortable in his own skin!
Are yoiu kidding---ever see him at a press conference---oh probably not he does so few of them. Anyway he hems and haws when asked a hard question. Not comfortable at all in the wrong venue. He was with people who slobber all over him on The View so sure he looked comfortable. LOL

Old 08-02-2010, 09:50 PM

130 posts, read 234,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
So?

Even the people along the coast didn't want Obama to vacation there because when a President comes into town, it disrupts EVERYTHING within 100 miles.
Wrong thinkin'...................ain't it?

Old 08-02-2010, 09:52 PM

130 posts, read 234,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Oh wow where do I begin. People ask "why" he asks "why not"---Jack Kennedy he is not. And about a show like The View not about world hunger or anything of substance.

Obama does not want people focused on the "main things" He deflects as much as possible. Why do you think he holds no press conferences?

If he is so successful why do most Dems run for the hills when he wants to come help them campaign?

Love it................the banter! Keep it going like this 'til 2015!!!!!

Old 08-02-2010, 10:05 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,310,579 times
Quote:
I didn't watch it. Did Joy ask him if he wore briefs or boxers?
Quote:
Are yoiu kidding---ever see him at a press conference---oh probably not he does so few of them. Anyway he hems and haws when asked a hard question. Not comfortable at all in the wrong venue. He was with people who slobber all over him on The View so sure he looked comfortable. LOL
LOL! You are expressing an opinion about a show you didn't even watch. Typical RWNJ reaction...

Old 08-02-2010, 10:26 PM

19,045 posts, read 25,111,498 times
I watched the view with obama on youtube the other day. I thought it was good.

Old 08-02-2010, 11:47 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,199,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
That's about as disingenuous as you can get. It's quite relevant since none of these posters made a peep when Bushie went on Dr. Phil. Which shows that their protests are empty and manufactured.

Does Dr. Phil have a panel of democrats who bash their fellow/ lone conservative panelist and is Dr. Phil KNOWN for delving into political issues or any other issues in a half-assed/fly by the seat of your pants manner? Like every single past and present member of The View?

Has Dr. Phil ever sided with any political party? I haven't watched for years so I don't know.

But he is Oprah's beyotch, and we all KNOW where Oprah stands....

The View is viewed, by your average American with a brain in their head, as a bunch of aging harpies from every industry directly or remotely related to Hollyweird. Except for Elisabeth on the aging thing. Maybe that's why they all hate her. She hasn't gone through menopause yet and they're either going through or getting over the hot flashes.

The point is you KNOW what to expect from the hags on The View when Obama steps on the stage. You don't know what to expect Dr. Phil to ask. It's not as SAFE.

Old 08-02-2010, 11:55 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,199,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Did they ask the President if he spanks his kids? Dr. Phil did that when Wonderboy and Mrs. Wonderboy were on his show in 2004 ... where was the right wing indignation back then????

Dr. Phil.com - Shows - Exclusive: The Bush Family

Indignation over what? Asking about spanking?

Dr. Phil should have spanked his kids. One's a rock star-wanna be and the other marries a playboy "model". I guess that's ok when the daddy has trust funds set up for his kids and has a tv show that is a running commercial for his kids "jobs".

Old 08-03-2010, 01:24 AM

744 posts, read 1,204,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
LOL! You are expressing an opinion about a show you didn't even watch. Typical RWNJ reaction...
Actually what is RWNJ reaction, did you mean Right Wing Knee Jerk?

I guess you were really against Bush and wanted to be the child left behind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies