U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2010, 07:48 PM

41 posts, read 20,801 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
No. I was born the wrong skin tone for them on the right. Free speech shouldn't give you the right to incite murder. What if the NBPP had all those people watching them everyday? I bet they would be held accountable for inciting violence and rightfully so. What if some black guy was telling me everyday that white people where coming to get me and I better do something? Would you like that?
I see that you are using the race card. This is a common tactic from the left. Whenever they cannot debate, they will accuse people of racism.

If you want to pollute your brain further, then you can go join the black panthers or go to Reverend Wrights sermons. You can believe all you want that whitey is out to get you. I think it is ridiculous, but you have that freedom.

Old 08-01-2010, 07:49 PM

4,879 posts, read 3,898,694 times
Quote:
No. I was born the wrong skin tone for them on the right. Free speech shouldn't give you the right to incite murder. What if the NBPP had all those people watching them everyday? I bet they would be held accountable for inciting violence and rightfully so. What if some black guy was telling me everyday that white people where coming to get me and I better do something? Would you like that?
There was a black guy in Philadelphia yelling through a loudspeaker telling other black people to kill white people and kill white babies.

He wasn't charged with anything. Even though it was on tape and he was clarly calling for murder based on a person's race.

Has Beck ever said anything like that? No.

Your fears are irrational and unfounded.

Old 08-01-2010, 07:53 PM

20,978 posts, read 16,220,558 times
Quote:
I want him to stop encouraging people who are already prone to violence. The right has more guns than the US Army and they hate me and my family. I have a right to want him to stop putting people in danger
Really? You may be the fanatic.

Old 08-01-2010, 07:57 PM

8,151 posts, read 5,598,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted.White View Post
I see that you are using the race card. This is a common tactic from the left. Whenever they cannot debate, they will accuse people of racism.

If you want to pollute your brain further, then you can go join the black panthers or go to Reverend Wrights sermons. You can believe all you want that whitey is out to get you. I think it is ridiculous, but you have that freedom.
No race card. Even white men in the south will tell that right wingers are racist. I know that they hate movies starring black actors. They hate the civil rights act. They hate PC because they want to use the N word with no consequences. They hate any and all black culture. So how can the right hate all those things and not be racist?

The nbpp is a racist hate group. I have no problem saying that. Why cant you do the same about the tea party and beck? I am talking about right wing whites. Not the majority of whites who are great people that I'm glad are around.

Old 08-01-2010, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioIstheBest View Post
There was a black guy in Philadelphia yelling through a loudspeaker telling other black people to kill white people and kill white babies.

He wasn't charged with anything. Even though it was on tape and he was clarly calling for murder based on a person's race.

Has Beck ever said anything like that? No.

Your fears are irrational and unfounded.
If someone acts on his yelling he should be held accountable. You think because some racist black nut yells something I agree with him? He should be charge with inciting violence.

Old 08-01-2010, 07:59 PM

41 posts, read 20,801 times
Quote:
No race card. Even white men in the south will tell that right wingers are racist. I know that they hate movies starring black actors. They hate the civil rights act. They hate PC because they want to use the N word with no consequences. They hate any and all black culture. So how can the right hate all those things and not be racist?

The nbpp is a racist hate group. I have no problem saying that. Why cant you do the same about the tea party and beck? I am talking about right wing whites. Not the majority of whites who are great people that I'm glad are around.
Keep up your lies. Even Biden has said the tea party is not racist.

Only radical lefties see it differently.

Old 08-01-2010, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Really? You may be the fanatic.
What ever alphamale or should I say Alpha Male. Thats right I know thats you.

Old 08-01-2010, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted.White View Post
Keep up your lies. Even Biden has said the tea party is not racist.

Only radical lefties see it differently.
What was he going to say? He had to say that. Don't be ridiculous

Old 08-01-2010, 08:07 PM

7,526 posts, read 7,198,329 times
You're worried about Beck inciting violence? LOL, he's not calling for white people to go out killing black people like Shabazz telling the black community to go kill some crackers.

You really need to check your feigned paranoia.

This is a guy who is actually trying to incite violence and murder, not Beck...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3MbqupVxMY

Old 08-01-2010, 08:08 PM

44,924 posts, read 28,147,169 times
Quote:
Glenn Beck Must Stop Egging on the Lunatic Fringe SpeakEasy (http://blogs.alternet.org/speakeasy/2010/08/01/glenn-beck-must-stop-egging-on-the-lunatic-fringe/ - broken link)

Go ahead defend this. He acts all innocent knowing that his followers will do this kind of stuff. His followers will kill soon. God stopped this one. I hope beck is happy
Alternet?? Do you have any idea what that place is? I guess not since you posted that link. Well, as one of those who watches every Beck show I can't remember hearing any of that garbage on that post. I think that you need to watch every show there and then hustle back and tell us all the times Beck said any of that crap. It was you that started this and it should be you that proves that Beck and not some fool at Alternet said those things.

The main difference in Alternet and Media Matters is that George Soros created and still funds MM and I think that a man named Alter is responsible for this crap.

How often do you listen to Beck to know what he is doing in the way of riling up the lunatic fringe?

Last edited by CaseyB; 08-02-2010 at 08:02 AM.. Reason: show link
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies