Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2010, 05:48 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,510,452 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
only useless to those that dont want to accept the truth.

You say that Beck tells white people, yet if Beck speaks to everyone not just white, then your whole basis is proven to be incorrect.

Also the fact that you make the claim that Beck does this because of a Black POTUS, well, since the POTUS is just as much white as he is Black, then again your whole basis is proven to be incorrect.
Last I checked if you are mixed you can't be white. So whats your point? The right by the way has no problem with jim crow. I heard members of the right say it many times on the radio.

Old 08-02-2010, 05:53 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,069,191 times
For all you anti leftists posting the fact that you've swallowed Beck's BS hook line and sinker where the heck were you in the last election when Obama got voted in?Maybe instead of sitting on your buts cleaning your guns and counting your money a trip to the voting station would have given us McCain and Palin instead of Obama and Biden.I wonder what McCain and Palin would have done to solve Americas problems. Yeah = Nothing

Old 08-02-2010, 05:59 AM

3,382 posts, read 4,068,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Last I checked if you are mixed you can't be white. So whats your point? The right by the way has no problem with jim crow. I heard members of the right say it many times on the radio.
Last I checked if you are mixed, you can be mixed, you can be both. Only the racist views of the Dems believe in the one drop rule and that it should still apply today. You believe in the one drop rule, so you support jim crow.

I don't care that you support jim crow, but I am glad that you are not in a position to reenact it. As for my family, we like our voting rights, we like the fact, that the government can no longer suppress our voices.

Some Dems say that bi-racial people are to be viewed as black no matter what, some say that bi-racial people are to be viewed according to how they look, so if they look white, they are white, if they looked mixed or black they are black. Really you all need to decide which way it is. Please let us know, how you tell us we are to classify our children and other families, since you all are the ones that want to tell us how it is to be done.

Old 08-02-2010, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
Last I checked if you are mixed, you can be mixed, you can be both. Only the racist views of the Dems believe in the one drop rule and that it should still apply today. You believe in the one drop rule, so you support jim crow.

I don't care that you support jim crow, but I am glad that you are not in a position to reenact it. As for my family, we like our voting rights, we like the fact, that the government can no longer suppress our voices.

Some Dems say that bi-racial people are to be viewed as black no matter what, some say that bi-racial people are to be viewed according to how they look, so if they look white, they are white, if they looked mixed or black they are black. Really you all need to decide which way it is. Please let us know, how you tell us we are to classify our children and other families, since you all are the ones that want to tell us how it is to be done.
Thats for another thread.

Old 08-02-2010, 06:33 AM

17,002 posts, read 14,345,001 times
Quote:
wtf?
Well, that's quite an intelligent response to a post that wasn't even directed at you.

Your skills of debate are remarkable.

Old 08-02-2010, 06:52 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,643,389 times
Quote:
No. I was born the wrong skin tone for them on the right. Free speech shouldn't give you the right to incite murder. What if the NBPP had all those people watching them everyday? I bet they would be held accountable for inciting violence and rightfully so. What if some black guy was telling me everyday that white people where coming to get me and I better do something? Would you like that?
They do, they are doing it all of the time, you are just not catching it.
It is how they get you to vote the way they want you to vote.
Do you really believe people do not like Obama because of his race?
Not true, he is half white.
Maybe the Hussain part scares people but not his race at all.
We do not think he is doing a good job or that he even knows what he is doing unless he is working on his planned agenda.
That planned agenda is a progressive radical agenda that we believe will destroy our country.
Glenn Beck does nothing but expose this progressive movement and if you are smart, you should listen so you will understand both sides of this coin BECAUSE this is your country and sorry but if there are no rich people there will be no jobs.
You will be at the mercy of a government that wants to control every aspect of your life.

Old 08-02-2010, 06:55 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,797,893 times
Beck is no more dangerous than any other shill selling snake oil at the traveling carnival.

Old 08-02-2010, 07:12 AM

78,866 posts, read 46,395,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
For all you anti leftists posting the fact that you've swallowed Beck's BS hook line and sinker where the heck were you in the last election when Obama got voted in?Maybe instead of sitting on your buts cleaning your guns and counting your money a trip to the voting station would have given us McCain and Palin instead of Obama and Biden.I wonder what McCain and Palin would have done to solve Americas problems. Yeah = Nothing

What did Warren Harding do?
It was a worse depression than 1933 and we got out in less than 18 months.

Old 08-02-2010, 08:30 AM

42 posts, read 58,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
For all you leftist who have swallowed Obama's BS hook line and sinker, how is that transparancy working for you? How is that below 8% unemployment doing? We know where you guys were, on your prayer rugs worshipping your lord god Obama. As for what would McCain/ Palin would be doing, they probably would NOT have tripled the debt in two years and rammed a corrupt and costly healthcare disaster down our throats. Would all the problems be solved by them, of course not but we would be atleast headed in right direction not towards bankuptcy.

Old 08-02-2010, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
They do, they are doing it all of the time, you are just not catching it.
It is how they get you to vote the way they want you to vote.
Do you really believe people do not like Obama because of his race?
Not true, he is half white.
Maybe the Hussain part scares people but not his race at all.
We do not think he is doing a good job or that he even knows what he is doing unless he is working on his planned agenda.
That planned agenda is a progressive radical agenda that we believe will destroy our country.
Glenn Beck does nothing but expose this progressive movement and if you are smart, you should listen so you will understand both sides of this coin BECAUSE this is your country and sorry but if there are no rich people there will be no jobs.
You will be at the mercy of a government that wants to control every aspect of your life.
The tea party and the right wing have told me from the day Obama was elected that this is not my country. "I want my country back" favorite racist slogan of the tea party so you can save that to fool allen west or some other useful TP idiot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies