Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2010, 07:16 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,528,866 times

Advertisements

Glenn Beck Must Stop Egging on the Lunatic Fringe « SpeakEasy (http://blogs.alternet.org/speakeasy/2010/08/01/glenn-beck-must-stop-egging-on-the-lunatic-fringe/ - broken link)

Go ahead defend this. He acts all innocent knowing that his followers will do this kind of stuff. His followers will kill soon. God stopped this one. I hope beck is happy

Old 08-01-2010, 07:19 PM

41 posts, read 25,508 times
Beck is a real American hero, which seems to frighten you.

Beck has also repeatedly spoken against violence, which you conviently left out.

Old 08-01-2010, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted.White View Post
Beck is a real American hero, which seems to frighten you.

Beck has also repeatedly spoken against violence, which you conviently left out.
Give me a break. If I tell people that "they are coming for you" and they are destroying your life I don't have to tell them to commit violence. They get the under lying message

Old 08-01-2010, 07:23 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,179,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Glenn Beck Must Stop Egging on the Lunatic Fringe « SpeakEasy (http://blogs.alternet.org/speakeasy/2010/08/01/glenn-beck-must-stop-egging-on-the-lunatic-fringe/ - broken link)

Go ahead defend this. He acts all innocent knowing that his followers will do this kind of stuff. His followers will kill soon. God stopped this one. I hope beck is happy
Let him foam and rant. The little minds need to carry their beloved Beck on their shoulders.

Old 08-01-2010, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
Let him foam and rant. The little minds need to carry their beloved Beck on their shoulders.
He is pushing the right to even more crazy violent acts. He should be charged for those acts when he incites them. He is just like charles manson except on a much bigger scale

Old 08-01-2010, 07:28 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Give me a break. If I tell people that "they are coming for you" and they are destroying your life I don't have to tell them to commit violence. They get the under lying message

Just because that is how you would react, does not mean that is how those that actually listen to Glenn are going to react.
G-20 protest, compared to tea party protests... Case in point.
The left has a violent past when it comes to politics.

Old 08-01-2010, 07:38 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,085,580 times
I don't know why this OP worries about Beck when the left actually calls for violence and actually commits violence. Just ask hussein obama, he has plenty of haters and criminals in his administration.

Old 08-01-2010, 07:41 PM

41 posts, read 25,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
I don't know why this OP worries about Beck when the left actually calls for violence and actually commits violence. Just ask hussein obama, he has plenty of haters and criminals in his administration.
Exactly. Look at the protests. For all the tea parties there have been, they have been free of violence.

When the left protests, they destory property, like they did in Canada, LA, and Santa Cruz. The left thrives off of violence.

Old 08-01-2010, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Keep telling your lies. The army has way more fire power than the right.

Why do they hate you and your family? Are you some kind of terrorist or anti-American?

You do not have a right to stop Beck. There is such thing as the First Amendment. You know, freedom of speech. If you don't like it, then move to North Korea.
No. I was born the wrong skin tone for them on the right. Free speech shouldn't give you the right to incite murder. What if the NBPP had all those people watching them everyday? I bet they would be held accountable for inciting violence and rightfully so. What if some black guy was telling me everyday that white people where coming to get me and I better do something? Would you like that?

Old 08-01-2010, 07:46 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,085,580 times
Quote:
Exactly. Look at the protests. For all the tea parties there have been, they have been free of violence.

When the left protests, they destory property, like they did in Canada, LA, and Santa Cruz. The left thrives off of violence.

It is clear the left promotes violence, calls for voilence, commits violence and they voted for a con man that hung around violent America haters with criminal records all his life. As hussein obama said "he sought them out"

The left is terrified of Beck just like their less-than-a-man messiah. Beck is exposing him, the lefts violent connections and actions. The left are the racist and Beck is exposing that too!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies