U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2010, 10:36 PM

325 posts, read 188,965 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
They must have read the Rules for radicals book that Obama was teaching in college after he failed as a lawyer.

Alinsky is the left wingers hero and Obama is the toy poodle who is carrying out the marching orders.

Obama is such a failure they have to keep the subject off of him.

Heck, they could not even come up with one decent major accomplishment of Obama or the dem party in the last 3 1/2 years. No wonder they are all scared to death.
Doesn't change the fact that Palin is an idiot. After Obama is long gone, Palin will still be an idiot. Palin's lack of intellect has nothing to do with Obama, but good attempt at hijacking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2010, 10:49 PM

90 posts, read 76,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuco View Post
After getting slammed months earlier for doing the same thing, this genius does it again!!. Apparently she's to stupid to remember one number, 3.8 trillion, that she has to write it down.

WTF?? That's like going to the grocery store and making a list of 1 item.

1 dozen eggs.

Sarah Palin's Palm Notes Resurface - Washington Wire - WSJ
Your own choice of words reveals such bias, "...caught using cheat notes.."

Let me give you the grown-up version of this.

"...was observed referring to speaking notes written on her hand."

But I guess that when you are used to supporting politicians who just make it up as they go, or make constant readings from teleprompters, the idea of a few, or even one, select hand-written notes must seem so ameteurish

Old 08-02-2010, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetair View Post
Your own choice of words reveals such bias, "...caught using cheat notes.."

Let me give you the grown-up version of this.

"...was observed referring to speaking notes written on her hand."

But I guess that when you are used to supporting politicians who just make it up as they go, or make constant readings from teleprompters, the idea of a few, or even one, select hand-written notes must seem so ameteurish
When did I claim to be non biased? What am I Fox News? Funny how you accuse someone of using biased words, and you parrot Limbaugh and Co. teleprompter? Such predictability, like clockwork.

Old 08-02-2010, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Just proves the pure stupidity of Obama-zombies. They cannot even recognize humor and when they are being mocked for their previous hissy fits.
I agree. Petty and pathetic is as petty and pathetic does. Isn't it disgusting to read such drivel as in the OP.

Old 08-02-2010, 10:54 PM

5,129 posts, read 4,763,188 times
Quote:
After getting slammed months earlier for doing the same thing, this genius does it again!!. Apparently she's to stupid to remember one number, 3.8 trillion, that she has to write it down.

WTF?? That's like going to the grocery store and making a list of 1 item.

1 dozen eggs.

Sarah Palin's Palm Notes Resurface - Washington Wire - WSJ

And how is this any different then reading a speech you did not write off a teleprompter?

Old 08-02-2010, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Queen View Post
And how is this any different then reading a speech you did not write off a teleprompter?
Wow, another response with "teleprompter" haven't seen that before.

Old 08-02-2010, 10:58 PM

Quote:
I don't need to write down 3.8, pretty sure I can remember that. All she had to do is use mnemonic devices to remember, example. "I gave my husband a 38 special for Christmas" .38, move the decimal point in the middle, 3.8.
Amazing what American education system can produce. Tell me, would you have her short-dropped for this hideous offense against humanity?

Old 08-02-2010, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Wow, another response with "teleprompter" haven't seen that before.
Ah the sting of repeated embarrassment.

Old 08-02-2010, 11:03 PM

8,743 posts, read 10,245,808 times
LOL @ Palin.

Why even fight about her? Just take the chance to laugh a little. That is what I do when Palin comes up.

Old 08-02-2010, 11:04 PM

Quote:
When did I claim to be non biased? What am I Fox News? Funny how you accuse someone of using biased words, and you parrot Limbaugh and Co. teleprompter? Such predictability, like clockwork.
Well I agree with you there. Fox News you definitely are not. BTW, virtually all media outlets have noted Obama's incessant use of crutch teleprompter.

Predictability - yes, truth is so predictably consistent. Thank you for noticing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies