U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 08-06-2010, 07:57 PM
 
21,044 posts, read 19,567,818 times
Reputation: 5930

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Hello??

Her missives get wide play in the MSM. Read up.
Hello?

You mean the MSM that repugs swear is liberal??? Giving Sarah "wide play" ? How nice of that "liberal media"...LOL!


I HAVE read about Palin.....and have NEVER seen or read or heard her offer a solution, constructive criticism, a plan...nothing ....and neither have you obviously....or you would've posted it.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-06-2010, 08:25 PM
 
Location: MI
1,881 posts, read 1,583,585 times
Reputation: 459
Nothing from nothing leaves nothing. She needs to just go away. She is embarrassing to this nation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-07-2010, 01:45 AM
 
Location: Europe
2,735 posts, read 2,154,350 times
Reputation: 638
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freemore View Post
Nothing from nothing leaves nothing. She needs to just go away. She is embarrassing to this nation.
No, let her stay. Another opportunity for us arrogant Europeans to make fun of dumb Americans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-07-2010, 02:24 AM
 
3,482 posts, read 4,021,388 times
Reputation: 1400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamky View Post
No, let her stay. Another opportunity for us arrogant Europeans to make fun of dumb Americans.
Thanks for using our dumb internet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-07-2010, 04:52 AM
 
Location: MI
1,881 posts, read 1,583,585 times
Reputation: 459
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamky View Post
No, let her stay. Another opportunity for us arrogant Europeans to make fun of dumb Americans.
You should clarify that to ONE American.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-07-2010, 08:35 AM
 
Location: Europe
2,735 posts, read 2,154,350 times
Reputation: 638
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishvanguard View Post
Thanks for using our dumb internet.
I thought the inflationary use of Smilies would indicate I was joking. I guess some people here don't understand humour.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-07-2010, 08:43 AM
 
Location: Midwest
31,375 posts, read 19,640,158 times
Reputation: 7876
I have heard no one whine and blame more than Sarah Palin!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-07-2010, 08:46 AM
 
Location: Chicagoland
41,314 posts, read 39,610,381 times
Reputation: 7107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Hello?

You mean the MSM that repugs swear is liberal??? Giving Sarah "wide play" ? How nice of that "liberal media"...LOL!


I HAVE read about Palin.....and have NEVER seen or read or heard her offer a solution, constructive criticism, a plan...nothing ....and neither have you obviously....or you would've posted it.....
Why would I take the time and effort to provide you with readily available links to her positions when I know you won't read them or even open them?

You keep repeating the same gibberish about her non-existent positions.

Clue for you - they are there, go find them.

Shoot, I even gave you the site where you can find them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-07-2010, 11:15 AM
 
21,044 posts, read 19,567,818 times
Reputation: 5930
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Why would I take the time and effort to provide you with readily available links to her positions when I know you won't read them or even open them?

You keep repeating the same gibberish about her non-existent positions.

Clue for you - they are there, go find them.

Shoot, I even gave you the site where you can find them.
Have you changed your mind about the "liberal controlled media"?
Afterall, according to you, they gave her "wide play"....




I read and listen to MSM....I haven't seen anything about Sarah's constructive plans or ideas or solutions.
YOU keep insisting she has some....and YOU keep posting ...but YOU can't seem to find time to post one of Palin's "great" ideas.....

YOU worship her, YOU brag her up...YOU provide proof of YOUR allegations....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-07-2010, 11:16 AM
 
21,044 posts, read 19,567,818 times
Reputation: 5930
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
I have heard no one whine and blame more than Sarah Palin!
Well, there's her followers....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top