U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-07-2010, 04:46 PM

2,671 posts, read 2,804,773 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
or should we say squeaker.
squeaker: close call: something achieved (or escaped) by a narrow margin What was McCain thinking
SaRAH the squeaker.......good one! And a more accurate description I might add. What was McCain thinking? He wasn't thinking, and American told him so. That's why Obama won handily. Thank God.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2010, 08:17 PM

21,044 posts, read 19,567,818 times
Gee, did I miss that long list of the DivaDope's intelligent plans and ideas for America?

Seems her worshippers should be able to rattle them off like lightning!! but it's so quiet.......

Old 08-07-2010, 08:48 PM

41,314 posts, read 39,610,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Gee, did I miss that long list of the DivaDope's intelligent plans and ideas for America?

Seems her worshippers should be able to rattle them off like lightning!! but it's so quiet.......
Why would anyone waste their time providing them to you?

We all know you would NEVER read them, but if you are so inclined, just go to her Facebook page and take a look at a couple op-eds that appeared in major newspapers.

Besides, she's laid out beautifully ALL of obama's lamebrained ideas that are costing the US jobs.

Old 08-07-2010, 11:35 PM

3,046 posts, read 5,237,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Why would anyone waste their time providing them to you?

We all know you would NEVER read them, but if you are so inclined, just go to her Facebook page and take a look at a couple op-eds that appeared in major newspapers.

Besides, she's laid out beautifully ALL of obama's lamebrained ideas that are costing the US jobs.
You nailed it!

Old 08-07-2010, 11:43 PM

3,046 posts, read 5,237,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Safe from what? The biggest terrorist attack in history happened on our soil during Bush's watch! Our economy tanked.................. I could go on and on and on..........

You forget, world wide recession, then to make things far worst the democrats took over Congress. Why is it the looney left refuses to accept the fact the nutjob dems made a so-so situation into a real depression? Remember the shouting from the nutty left in 2006? "give us Congress and we will fix what's wrong". Hey nutty left, it's 2010 and it's a lot worst than when you idiots took over Congress!!! Explain that!

Old 08-08-2010, 12:06 AM

26,753 posts, read 17,358,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12GO View Post
You forget, world wide recession, then to make things far worst the democrats took over Congress. Why is it the looney left refuses to accept the fact the nutjob dems made a so-so situation into a real depression? Remember the shouting from the nutty left in 2006? "give us Congress and we will fix what's wrong". Hey nutty left, it's 2010 and it's a lot worst than when you idiots took over Congress!!! Explain that!
You are entitled to an opinion, but you should at least make an informed opinion instead of just repeating rhetoric. I think that we do need more than a two party election and we certainly need Campaign Finance Reform, but let's not pretend to be blind to the agenda of the obstructionist Republican party

Republicans drove this economy into the ground. We are finally reaching a point where we are starting to see signs of a recovery and their response to that is to obstruct and tank the economy once again – all of this completed as part of a play to win in November. Republicans are still offering the same fixes that they offered a decade ago – the very “fixes” that got us into this mess – tax cuts, deregulation, and deficit spending on everything they prize including two wars and border fences that don’t work. The more Republicans in power, the more we will all continue to suffer.

GOP Obstruction Continues: “Republicans in the Senate want this economy to fail” | Blue Wave News (http://bluewavenews.com/blog/2010/06/25/gop-obstruction-continues-republicans-in-the-senate-want-this-economy-to-fail/ - broken link)

Old 08-08-2010, 02:31 AM

14,330 posts, read 19,551,639 times
Default Who cares?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
This was good....more nonsense...
Her opinion is no more relevant than that of a starved lunatic scrounging in a dirt field in the poorest part of Somalia. What a show of poor judgment to even think that this woman's opinion is worth repeating.

Collosal advantage: President Obama.

Old 08-08-2010, 05:15 AM

40,056 posts, read 30,544,535 times
Actually, I don't mind her verbalizing. In fact, maybe she should be doing more of it--and sounding more and more strident each time. Perhaps she'll be able to pull off what was considered unthinkable just a year and a half ago, and actually get the Republicans to give her the nomination in 2012. Guaranteed victory for the Democrats!

Old 08-08-2010, 05:32 AM

1,881 posts, read 1,583,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post

I look forward to the reading of her bright ideas and plans posted by her supporters.

Old 08-08-2010, 06:24 AM

21,044 posts, read 19,567,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freemore View Post
I look forward to the reading of her bright ideas and plans posted by her supporters.
Well you'll have a long wait. They can ONLY post her hatred of Obama and don't seem to "have time" to post one single idea or plan that the DivaDope has!

The funniest part is when a worshipper says Palin's great ideas were published "widely" by their hated "liberal MSM"...???

Is that the same "liberal MSM" that picked on poor Sarah?

Is that the same "Liberal" MSM that Sarah whined about?

So, if they gave all that press to her Great Ideas....why the whining?

Must just like to whine!

And WHY the inability of a Worshipper
to have the time to post ONE little Great Palin Idea?????

THEY insist she has them...it's up to THEM to provide proof.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies