U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2010, 06:39 AM

1,881 posts, read 1,583,425 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Well you'll have a long wait. They can ONLY post her hatred of Obama and don't seem to "have time" to post one single idea or plan that the DivaDope has!

The funniest part is when a worshipper says Palin's great ideas were published "widely" by their hated "liberal MSM"...???

Is that the same "liberal MSM" that picked on poor Sarah?

Is that the same "Liberal" MSM that Sarah whined about?

So, if they gave all that press to her Great Ideas....why the whining?

Must just like to whine!

-----------------------------------------------
And WHY the inability of a Worshipper
to have the time to post ONE little Great Palin Idea?????

THEY insist she has them...it's up to THEM to provide proof.....
-----------------------------------
I did not want to snip your post so I put dash lines around the best part of your post. I have patience. However, this is so rare/strange for the Worshiper not to have posted a long list of proven ideas and plans that will improve this great nation from the mouth of the half governor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2010, 07:30 AM

2,047 posts, read 1,353,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Maybe Sarah Palin should spend a little more time worrying about her own family because as it stands they are acting as if they are auditioning for the Jerry Springer Show or the Beverly Hillbillies.
every family has problems. what I worry the most is that big whining cry baby we have for president .he has taken no responsibility for anything after two years it is still Bush fault. He is a better whiner then he is a president.

Old 08-08-2010, 07:37 AM

87,014 posts, read 102,634,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Uh..no. He certainly kept us safe.

If obama were a plant from our enemies, ensconced in the WH to destroy the US from the inside, he couldn't do a better job than he is doing right now.
Safe? On whose watch did 9/11 happen? Who ignored data that it was going to happen?

Old 08-08-2010, 07:38 AM

1,609 posts, read 916,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freemore View Post
I did not want to snip your post so I put dash lines around the best part of your post. I have patience. However, this is so rare/strange for the Worshiper not to have posted a long list of proven ideas and plans that will improve this great nation from the mouth of the half governor.
How about "get back to our Constitution," "smaller government" and "cut taxes so business can hire and create jobs" for starters!!!

Old 08-08-2010, 08:40 AM

21,044 posts, read 19,565,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorrysda View Post
How about "get back to our Constitution,"

The Constitution is big...which part have we left behind...HOW does Sarah plan to "get it back? ANYONE can spout bumper sticker slogans....that is NOT a solution/plan/idea.

"""" "smaller government" and "cut taxes so business can hire and create jobs" for starters!!!
Again..."smaller government"...THAT IS NOT A PLAN/SOLUTION/IDEA...it's a talking point.

""""cut taxes so business can hire and create jobs"

Bush cut taxes for the wealthiest 2% to "create jobs" so ....WHERE'S the JOBS??????

Taxes in America are at a historical low.

HOW would Sarah cut taxes? Whose taxes? Where would the money come from to make up those cut taxes...

Bumper sticker slogans are for those who cannot think very much at all.

Old 08-08-2010, 08:42 AM

1,881 posts, read 1,583,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorrysda View Post
How about "get back to our Constitution," "smaller government" and "cut taxes so business can hire and create jobs" for starters!!!
Could you explain this post? How is it relevant to mine?

Old 08-08-2010, 08:55 AM

41,314 posts, read 39,606,455 times
Quote:
Bumper sticker slogans are for those who cannot think very much at all.
Oh, I so agree. HopeNChange, Yes We Can...........we have confirmation of that due to obama's disastrous policies, that Palin details beautifully.

Old 08-08-2010, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Safe? On whose watch did 9/11 happen? Who ignored data that it was going to happen?
No one, because there was no warning. Well, actually 8 years of warning AND attacks against the US on Bubba's watch.

Try re-reading the PDB of Aug 2001.

Old 08-08-2010, 08:59 AM

Quote:
THEY insist she has them...it's up to THEM to provide proof.....
Why waste time providing her policy positions to you, who won't read them? That's a convenient straw man so you can then say she doesn't have any.....cause you can't find them, even though they are right in front of your face.

Geez, make a little bit of effort for yourself instead of relying on others to research things for you.

Old 08-08-2010, 09:02 AM

21,044 posts, read 19,565,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Oh, I so agree. HopeNChange, Yes We Can...........we have confirmation of that due to obama's disastrous policies, that Palin details beautifully.
Yes, but then Obama stated his plans in detail in most cases...in other words there was something to back up his talking points....neither Sarah nor any of her worshippers have done that....and continue to try to divert...

The floundering and repeat chanting is hilarious as usual....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies