U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2010, 10:45 AM

21,044 posts, read 19,564,141 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Continue to deflect, deflect deflect away from obama and his constant whining for the FAILURE of HIS policies.

Oh btw, she never made that claim and you can't prove it.
Oh ya, I forgot that totally ineffectual REPUBLICAN President who did nothing.

Deflect, deflect deflect away from the fact that the DivaDope has no ideas/plans/solutions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2010, 10:56 AM

11,334 posts, read 17,104,436 times
Man what did McCain see in her?

Old 08-08-2010, 01:53 PM

31,383 posts, read 19,632,006 times
Quote:
Why would anyone waste their time providing them to you?

We all know you would NEVER read them, but if you are so inclined, just go to her Facebook page and take a look at a couple op-eds that appeared in major newspapers.

Besides, she's laid out beautifully ALL of obama's lamebrained ideas that are costing the US jobs.
The only thing that woman is good at, or articulate about, is criticizing others and blaming others for her inadequacies! Her disastrous interviews were the interviewers' fault, etc.......... I don't think even Fox News lets her flap her trap unscripted anymore.

YouTube - ‪Countdown: Sarah Palin Blames Everyone Else for Her Failings‬‎

Last edited by jojajn; 08-08-2010 at 02:01 PM..

Old 08-08-2010, 02:01 PM

1,609 posts, read 916,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
How ELITIST of her!

My, my we little people just can't understand plans made by a woman who thinks Africa is a country....
Have you every run a business with many employees?? Have you ever held office in a National or World-Wide organization??

I have and I speak from having had over 50 years of experience, not from any "ELITIST" attitude. I simply share my experience based upon my experience.

Old 08-08-2010, 02:02 PM

31,383 posts, read 19,632,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorrysda View Post
Have you every run a business with many employees?? Have you ever held office in a National or World-Wide organization??
Has Sarah?

Old 08-08-2010, 04:09 PM

41,314 posts, read 39,603,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Oh ya, I forgot that totally ineffectual REPUBLICAN President who did nothing.

Deflect, deflect deflect away from the fact that the DivaDope has no ideas/plans/solutions.
BUSHBUSHBUSHBUSHBUSH!!

Try and deflect away from the FACT that obama's policies are a failure and Palin is RIGHT.

Old 08-08-2010, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
The only thing that woman is good at, or articulate about, is criticizing others and blaming others for her inadequacies! Her disastrous interviews were the interviewers' fault, etc.......... I don't think even Fox News lets her flap her trap unscripted anymore.
Oh my gosh, have you listened to an obama speech recently? That's ALL he does, blame others for his incompetence and policy failures.

Old 08-08-2010, 07:10 PM

2,617 posts, read 2,064,615 times
I do indeed like Sarah, she's the ill-wind beneath my wings......sorry I had hard boiled eggs for lunch.

Old 08-08-2010, 08:35 PM

9,605 posts, read 14,663,836 times
Quote:
BUSHBUSHBUSHBUSHBUSH!!

Try and deflect away from the FACT that obama's policies are a failure and Palin is RIGHT.
Sanrene, just because you didn't have the wherewithal to capitalize after the stimulus package doesn't mean Obama's policies are a failure.

Old 08-08-2010, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
Sanrene, just because you didn't have the wherewithal to capitalize after the stimulus package doesn't mean Obama's policies are a failure.
Tell that to the 8 million who have lost their jobs. Tell it to the businesses that obama has a stranglehold on. Tell that to the millions losing their homes because of his incompetence.

A wasted trillion for the stimulus, another couple trillion for obamacare.

By all measures, it is a failure. And fortunately, a huge majority of Americans know it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies