U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-05-2010, 07:06 AM

9,644 posts, read 8,614,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langlen View Post
Or maybe one day people will stop flinging mud like whiny 5 year olds and actually try to band together to work things out.

Or is that expecting too much?
While I agree that we have to stop this childish name calling and speak to each other with respect and like the adults we claim to be. I think it would be more helpful if you said that to someone on your own side 1st. Kinda like try and clean your house before you clean someone else. Yes I have done this myself.

Also as far as Palin doing the same thing that Obama is doing pointing fingers.

I believe someone has to stand up and say look enough kind like she did and that pains me to say because I dont care for Palin. But she is right democrats have to accept some responsibility in this. We need 1 party to stop the finger pointing at the other party. So to get that we have to call out the party in charge and hope they listen.

We are not going to solve our problems or get anywhere long as we keep this finger pointing going and we cant talk to each other like adults
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2010, 07:12 AM

3,173 posts, read 3,077,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggy001 View Post
Whoopy doo .... Palin unloads on Obama.

Palin is so powerful she gave the kiss of death to just about every candidate she endorsed.
I think you have her mixed up with Obama?

Old 08-05-2010, 07:14 AM

7,090 posts, read 10,763,615 times
I've never heard of a toddlers temper tantrum as unloading.

Old 08-05-2010, 07:23 AM

3,173 posts, read 3,077,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
At least he hasn't QUIT when confronted with difficulty.....unlike Boom Boom Sarah.

She's a quitter AND a money hungry hack. What does that say about her blind sheeple loyalists?
She quit because all the law suits from the whacked out left were hurting Alaska!
She is on a mission now and you can't stop her.
She is REAL and her own person!
Hillary Clinton couldn't even keep her husband under control and you people are going to slam Palin because of a teenager?
And yes, when you have a lot of children, YOU NEED MONEY!
But at least she HAD them.
Go Sarah, you are REAL.

Old 08-05-2010, 07:27 AM

34,990 posts, read 34,753,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
She quit because all the law suits from the whacked out left were hurting Alaska!
She is on a mission now and you can't stop her.
She is REAL and her own person!
Hillary Clinton couldn't even keep her husband under control and you people are going to slam Palin because of a teenager?
And yes, when you have a lot of children, YOU NEED MONEY!
But at least she HAD them.
Go Sarah, you are REAL.
That's actually very interesting, you're repeating almost the exact same thing someone else repeated a few pages back ("all the law suits from the whacked out left...."). Unfortunately for both of you, Sarah might have been oh pulling your leg just a little when she told that story.

This is according to her own spokespeople.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/15340893-post54.html

http://www.city-data.com/forum/15341612-post60.html

Old 08-05-2010, 08:43 AM

41,314 posts, read 39,603,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post

Jobs are the last thing to appear at the end of the recovery phase of a business cycle.
Bwhahahahahahah.

You keep telling yourself that.

Go look at previous recessions - that is NOT what happened.

Old 08-05-2010, 08:46 AM

41,314 posts, read 39,603,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Let's get real....Boom Boom Palin quit because she and her yahoo of a husband were using the governor's office as an ATM machine and the *** was up. So she quit the office so that she could use her natural talents to make money by working the pole...um sorry, I meant the podium
Of course, there is NO evidence for any of your assertions. None. Zip. Zippo.

Why don't you try and address her piece on the cowardly obama - you know, the topic of the thread?

But then......you'd have to actually address the issue, his constant whining and blame game - which wouldn't be good, would it?

Old 08-05-2010, 08:52 AM

16,284 posts, read 9,118,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
"their inherited mess." Yes, it is. Freudian slip?

Im sure Sarah would never lie, and Im sure she expects you all to look up information on your own, and Im SURE she doesnt expect you to be so stupid as to think no republicans voted to increase spending, but

Project Vote Smart - President Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. - Voting Record

Barack Obama | Congressional votes database | washingtonpost.com

Not really sure what Sarah's talking about. Could you explain please?

oh goody! a link to a hodgepodge of useless information that does nothing to dispute the point made! LOL

The fact is, Bammer was in congress, voting for spending for years before becoming president. He has been president for 18 months or so, and has increased spending beyond reason.

Further, Bammer has brought NO clarity to the economic situation. He has not dealt with taxation issues for the future. He has not provided an economic roadmap for America even while we are in the midst of a nasty recession that appears to have long term staying power.

Instead he as forced unpopular ultra-liberal legislation that has brought even greater burden to the business community.

I donít see Palin as a potential Presidential candidate but on this she is dead right.

Old 08-05-2010, 08:55 AM

16,284 posts, read 9,118,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Of course, there is NO evidence for any of your assertions. None. Zip. Zippo.

Why don't you try and address her piece on the cowardly obama - you know, the topic of the thread?

But then......you'd have to actually address the issue, his constant whining and blame game - which wouldn't be good, would it?
Not gonna address the topic. Alinsky says dont address the topic. instead attack the messenger.

Old 08-05-2010, 09:39 AM

34,990 posts, read 34,753,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Bwhahahahahahah.

You keep telling yourself that.

Go look at previous recessions - that is NOT what happened.
Oh, in the last two recessions jobs came back before companies were strong enough to start hiring?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies