U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2010, 05:15 AM

40,056 posts, read 30,436,984 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
He favorited it.

That's OK. Just give him a little bad press, and he'll 'unfavorite' it. In fact, he'll distance himself from those people as much as possible. Publicly, anyhow.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2010, 06:22 AM

8,151 posts, read 5,591,752 times
I support the thread but really no news here. A racist tweets to other racist so forth and so on. The scary part is that since Obama the amount of closet racist that have come out like the tea party. I wonder how much damage they have done to blacks and others over the years. Think about it. These people where in companies and had business. Some are and where in the medical field,law enforcement. Thats the part thats scary. Beck is really a dangerous racist and he has a huge following. People need to wake up but it seems to me thats not happening.

Old 08-05-2010, 06:40 AM

34,990 posts, read 34,641,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
That's OK. Just give him a little bad press, and he'll 'unfavorite' it. In fact, he'll distance himself from those people as much as possible. Publicly, anyhow.
He scrubbed his favorites yesterday, but this had been on there since June 28 at least, from the screen captures.

But.... I dont think there's anything to be made of it. His supporters don't mind.

At the Little Green Footballs page about it (see p 1) one of the posts quotes an interesting idea at a creepy white supremacist site called RFD America, "which claims that [Beck] will come out in support of amnesty for illegal aliens because Rupert Murdoch, CEO of FOX will force him to. Rupert's organization, the Partnership for a New American Economy, met in New York last week to discuss how they can influence Congress and the American people..... Beck's moment of truth is coming. Will he stand against elitists like Rupert Murdoch who want to abandon the American people in favor of cheap labor? Will he stand by and watch as we are overrun from the South, and our culture is consumed? My guess is yes. That's right. You heard it here first. I predict that in the coming weeks Glenn Beck will start subtly changing the conversation, tilting it towards mass amnesty for Mexicans.")

There's another amusing article at the white supremacist site, comparing Beck and poor misunderstood Dr. Duke. I dont want to link to it but you'll see it if you go.

Old 08-05-2010, 06:44 AM

1,065 posts, read 978,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
I support the thread but really no news here. A racist tweets to other racist so forth and so on. The scary part is that since Obama the amount of closet racist that have come out like the tea party. I wonder how much damage they have done to blacks and others over the years. Think about it. These people where in companies and had business. Some are and where in the medical field,law enforcement. Thats the part thats scary. Beck is really a dangerous racist and he has a huge following. People need to wake up but it seems to me thats not happening.
You must tell lies to find a racist ? This whole thread is made up . What did the SCARY white say . What scared you so much? People are waking up , race baiting is getting old and tired.

Old 08-05-2010, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymie View Post
You must tell lies to find a racist ? This whole thread is made up .
Do you just want it to be made up? You could click the links in the OP and see for yourself, or Google it.

Old 08-05-2010, 07:14 AM

9,644 posts, read 8,580,200 times
While I dont agree with any racist of any kind.

As long as democrats approve of groups like the new black panther party. They have no room to complain about a white group.

Personally I think both groups should move to an island and fight it out no guns or weapons

Old 08-05-2010, 07:15 AM

1,065 posts, read 978,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Do you just want it to be made up? You could click the links in the OP and see for yourself, or Google it.
I clicked the links , Its about nothing NOTHING .
Do you need to go to the doctor? Yesterday a man killed people over what he thought was racism . Do you see something that is not there . I thought many of you were getting paid to say " tea party and glen beck are against blacks I am scared booo hooooo " .
Now I think , after the murder spree , you could need help. Reach out .

Old 08-05-2010, 07:18 AM

8,151 posts, read 5,591,752 times
Quote:
Do you need to go to the doctor? Yesterday a man killed people over what he thought was racism . Do you see something that is not there . I thought many of you were getting paid to say " tea party and glen beck are against blacks I am scared booo hooooo " .
wow comparing us to that guy. Great.

Old 08-05-2010, 07:27 AM

5,037 posts, read 4,340,585 times
This is nothing more than the far left, who fear Beck because he exposes them, desperately trying to find some dirt on Beck. It's rather amusing the obsession they have with Beck, especially Media Mutters.
Another thing this shows you is instead of actually paying attention to what politicians do, they seem to be on 24/7 Beck watch hoping for some screw up. Rather sad, pathetic, and insane to spend so much of your time monitoring a talk radio host, hoping for some slip up that you can use to bash him. How does that not sound insane?

Old 08-05-2010, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Jaymie, Im not sure what to say so I just wont say anything, okay?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies