U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2010, 01:47 PM

1,960 posts, read 1,642,378 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonian123 View Post
So you refuse to even consider that terrorists and illegal aliens want to kill you.

You're being very narrow minded.....
I am not paranoid enough to believe that the brown people are out to get me.
That being said, how about you answer my question.
Do you think that radical groups that are 'white' are LESS dangerous?
Lets so who the narrow-minded person really is here.
Answer please.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2010, 01:58 PM

9,974 posts, read 12,767,764 times
Quote:
So you refuse to even consider that terrorists and illegal aliens want to kill you.

You're being very narrow minded.....
A. Muslim doesn't neccesarily equal terrorist
B. I doubt that illegal aliens want to personally kill me any more than anyone else
C. Islamic terrorism is a threat that we have to deal with but I'm not losing any sleep over it. I'm much more likely to die of a car accident on the way to work than statiscally be the victim of a terrorist attack in the US.

Illegal immigration is a problem that needs to be dealt with, and Islamic terrorism will be a threat to us as long as we're occupying and fighting wars in the Middle East--but one can still look at this issues rationally without claiming that everyone is out to kill you and demonizing everyone of a certain cultural group...

Old 08-09-2010, 02:00 PM

9,605 posts, read 13,442,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by censusdata View Post
OP here.

Hispanics and Muslims are different from any other immigrant groups in our nation's history because they want to come here and then redefine the definition of our country.

Hispanic immigrants believe that we have not right to have a border. They dilligently seek to come here illegally, overpopulate everyone else, and then use ethnic cleansing to become the sole race on the continent. Many openly say that all Whites, Blacks, and Asians need to go back to the old world.
(Btw... their ancestors DID IMMIGRATE here from Asia, FYI)
You really believe that? I'm married to a Hispanic and have taught in Hispanic neighborhoods for years. Hispanics want to live their lives and be left alone. Furthermore, they wish ignorant people like you would go away.

2,088 posts, read 2,037,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
Answer please.
Stop trying to change the subject because this thread is not about radical white groups.

Sure they are a threat too but the OP is not asking about them.

You should open up your mind and be more accepting of different view points. It is the hallmark of an enlightened person. You are being very narrow minded.

9,237 posts, read 19,003,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
Answer please.
There are maybe 10,000 radical White or Black Americans who would even talk about committing war or terrorism against their country.

By comparison there are 30 million Hispanics who are here with the sole purpose of taking back large chunks of America and giving it back to Mexico. Watch the videos - that's exactly what their purpose is. Both of my Spanish language professors this summer said themselves that America has no right to have a border! My 101 prof'r (Cuban born) said "anyone who lives on the North or South American continent has a right to freely move into the USA because we are "America"". My 102 prof'r (from New Mexico and by her own admission born to illegal Mexican immigrants) said that "we (Hispanics) will eventually take over because our birth rate is higher"

Open your eyes people. If all they wanted was a better paying job they could work in Chile or Argentina. They're here to take our land.

Old 08-09-2010, 02:01 PM

53,388 posts, read 67,373,728 times
by far immigration--- it has no race basis, the sheere volumn of "emergency" immigration inc mexico, is killing us. we are overrun and we have no jobs. our government wants great society programs but does not have the cash to operate them.. the most serious problem is that neither muslims nor mexicans are assimulating.

Old 08-09-2010, 02:01 PM

4,764 posts, read 8,571,373 times
Greater threat to America: Hispanics or Muslims?

Neither group.

IMHO, the biggest threat to America are small-minded people who see others as labels and not as fellow humans sharing a small, fragile planet.

Old 08-09-2010, 02:08 PM

31,778 posts, read 21,745,787 times
Quote:
Stop trying to change the subject because this thread is not about radical white groups.

Sure they are a threat too but the OP is not asking about them.
He should? What do you think? But, Muslims are not an ethnicity (it was Hitler who mixed race and religion, I am sure we can avoid at least that). So, should we throw in other religions as well?

Old 08-09-2010, 02:13 PM

531 posts, read 222,889 times
Ill say something. This is technically there land. I could understand the argument of no borders. Any way you look at it we did take there land and thats not very nice. We shouldn't give it back. Nothing could will come of that and plenty of bad as well. Open borders is also bad. Its bad for our country and or society. They weren't wrong when they said white people stopped having kids. Also that is bad news for black people. The crazy mexican people hate black people. A lot of south americans hate black people. They hate them much more then whites do and there more likely to act on it. To answer the question Islam is a much bigger threat. Those guys talking werent part of no drug cartel. They dont want no war. Islam on the other hand do want war. They will fight this was until they win even if that takes the next 1,000 years.

Old 08-09-2010, 02:15 PM

531 posts, read 222,889 times
Radical white groups arent a threat to national security. They are more of a local threat and much more of a street gang. Have you ever even met someone who is in a crazy white group? I sure havent
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies