Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-09-2010, 04:20 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,075,809 times

Advertisements

So, on a similar note, I was wondering:

Who would beat who in a fight?

Giraldo Rivera or Anderson Cooper?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2010, 04:20 PM

531 posts, read 338,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justanothermanger View Post
Could I just point something out though(and I have not read the entire thread, so this may have already been said)....

The thread is a "race bait"..Had it been titled "who is a bigger threat terrorists or illegal immigrants" the OP might have had a good debate..or not..just saying..but the title is asking for a heated race discussion, which has taken over this forum entirely, as a whole.
Why sugar coat it?

Old 08-09-2010, 04:21 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,815,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewcas View Post
Yea if there hateful anti American, Anti Semetic anti freedom and support men who are in a holy war and vowing to kill ever America,Jew and other and anyone else that doesn't submit to islam.
So hate only applies when you agree with it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
So, on a similar note, I was wondering:

Who would beat who in a fight?

Giraldo Rivera or Anderson Cooper?
The fans

8,346 posts, read 7,043,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by censusdata View Post
Does either group pose a threat?
Nope.

What poses a threat is radical religious belief.

BUt that's not a threat solely for America, that's a threat for the world.

Old 08-09-2010, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
So hate only applies when you agree with it?
The hate of the Islamic terror groups is clear. If you do not see it you are blind. Building that mosque is a clear sign of disrespect and a sign of weakness. Do you know what hamas does?

Old 08-09-2010, 04:26 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,815,462 times
Quote:
The hate of the Islamic terror groups is clear. If you do not see it you are blind. Building that mosque is a clear sign of disrespect and a sign of weakness. Do you know what hamas does?
If I were blind, I wouldn't see hatred against Muslims either. I see it both ways. How come you can see only one side?

What Hamas does, what Israel's Zionists do etc, are not a part of this discussion. Want to discuss it, create or revive a thread along the lines.

BTW... Semitic: descendents of Shem. That includes Jews and Arabs. Anti-semite would be one that goes against these two races (using "race" for Jews as opposed to seeing as a religious group was successfully used by Hitler, though).

Old 08-09-2010, 04:26 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,043,339 times
Quote:
Please, post proof that Hamas=all Muslims.

Post proof that all Muslims are anti-semetic, and hate America.

Radical outspoken minority=/=majority.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the Muslim Community Center (that allows all faiths to join and enjoy) being built near Ground Zero.

Old 08-09-2010, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
If I were blind, I wouldn't see hatred against Muslims either. I see it both ways. How come you can see only one side?

What Hamas does, what Israel's Zionists do etc, are not a part of this discussion. Want to discuss it, create or revive a thread along the lines.
That man bulding the mosque is a hamas sympathizers. I don't see both sides because i know what im talking about. Israel is surrounded by country's who have been trying to wipe them off the face of the earth from the begining. No i don't see the terror done to the muslims except at the hands of other muslims. Learn about islam and where these groups come from. They don't want peace they want death to all infadels. Learn about Israel then talk to me.

Old 08-09-2010, 04:30 PM

683 posts, read 1,468,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by censusdata View Post
Which group poses a bigger threat to the United State's future? Does either group pose a threat?
I don´t perceive Cameron Diaz as a threat.

Besides, the U.S.A. is more "Hispanic" than many other American countries.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies